Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DA_TRUTH_DONT_HURT Email: Great Info from the TBI

curious80

* DA_TRUTH_DONT_HURT Email: Great Info from the TBI

November 29, 2010 01:51 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS · Comments Off

WELL, GOOD EVENING ..ITS MONDAY NITE ABOUT 2130 PM AND EVERYTHING IS STILL THE SAME IN THE NEWS…AS I POSTED LAST WEEK ALLAWI IS FINALLY IN AGREEMENT WITH HIS POWER SHARING RESPONSIBILITIES AND NOW MALIKI WILL SWIFTLY MOVE INTO FORMING THE GOI AS SOON AS POSSIBLE….AS I STATED EARLIER THAT MY TIMELINE WAS FOR AROUND XMAS…BUT I FEEL THAT MIGHT BE SOONER….NOW I DID HAVE A MEETING WITH A BANK REP AT TBI

(211 Al Kindi District, Zuqaq 13 – Bldg. No.4, Al Harthya Baghdad -Republic of Iraq (+964–1) 5439617/8/9

IS THE BRANCH IF ANYBODY DOESNT BELIEVE ME…I ASK ABOUT THE LOWER DENOMS AND THE REP TOLD ME THAT CBI WAS PLANNING ON DISTRIBUTING ALL THE SMALLER DENOMS WITHIN 3 WEEKS…NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE WAITING FOR GOI TO FORM BUT HE TOLD ME THAT WASNT THE CASE AND THAT THIS WAS IN THE PLAN SINCE EARLY SEPT..NOW I ASK HIM ABOUT IF THE RATE OF EXCHANGE WAS GOING TO CHANGE WITH THE DISTRIBUTION …HE TOLD ME NO!! THEY WILL CO-EXIST WITH THE LARGER DENOMS, THEY WILL THEN IN TURN START ELIMINATING ALL LARGER DENOMS WHILE BOTH CURRENCIES ARE IN CIRCULATION..I ASK WOULD THAT AFFECT THE CURRENT RATE…HE SAID THE PLAN IS TO REDENOMINATE THE LARGER DENOMS TO COEXIST WITH THE SMALLER DENOMS(OTHER INFO WITH THIS)…ONCE MOST OR ALL 3 000′S DENOMS ARE ELIMINATED THEN THEY WILL RAISE THE EXCHANGE RATE TO BE ON PAR WITH THE USD……IF YOU MUST FIND OUT CALL THEM IF YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO QUESTION MY INTEGRITY…..NOW HE TOLD ME THE LOWER DENOMS WILL START TO BE DISTRIBUTED IN 3 WEEKS TO MOST

PRIVATE AND PUBLIC BANKS HERE….BUT WHEN THE PUBLIC WILL GET THEM IS WHAT HE DOESNT KNOW YET, SINCE GOI HAS NOT BEEN FORMED. THERE IS OTHER INFO THAT IS REALLY GOOD,TRANSCRIPTS, PDF FILES BUT …I’LL LET DD SEE IF HIS BUDDIES(GURUS) CAN FIND OUT!!!….ITS MORE INFO ABOUT THE LOWER DENOMS……GOOD DAY ALL!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That doesn't make a lot of sense, if they were to keep both large and small and not change the rate, and no lop, then a 10 dinar would not even be a penny (.00854). They would need wheelbarrels of money to buy anything with the small bills.

Maybe I'm not understanding.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This does seem convincing however would we all have to send our large notes back to ALI or other dealers or banks even to get the small notes. Thats probably not feasible since it would weigh a lot more to mail us those smaller denoms while we wait for the rate to go up even with the dollar. Even a million in small denoms would be a lot to mail to us and a lot to lug around. Any thoughts?

Thanks for post.

That doesn't make a lot of sense, if they were to keep both large and small and not change the rate, and no lop, then a 10 dinar would not even be a penny (.00854). They would need wheelbarrels of money to buy anything with the small bills.

Maybe I'm not understanding.

Hope, maybe we both misunderstood. I thought it meant take back the large notes, give us smaller notes and then RV after they get the three 000's notes back. They would RV at the USD amount which would be in the 86 cents to $1.17 rate.

This seems to me a way for them to FORCE people to get the larger three 000's notes back in. No one could hold them for further rate increases. Then again who am I , I just understood this to be what it means. I could be way off base.

So, now let's see ....

People hand in their 25,000 IQD notes and receive 25,000 one IQD notes.

They continue to pay 25,000 IQD for a tube of toothpaste until the magic day at which time the money they just spent to buy the toothpast could have bought them a car???

Why would they not hold their IQD notes until after RV ???

UNLESS their 3 x 000 notes were worth the same as 25 x 1 IQD notes - and that way we have a LOP + an RV ...

Does this make sense ????

Edited by RAL

* DA_TRUTH_DONT_HURT Email: Great Info from the TBI

November 29, 2010 01:51 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS · Comments Off

WELL, GOOD EVENING ..ITS MONDAY NITE ABOUT 2130 PM AND EVERYTHING IS STILL THE SAME IN THE NEWS…AS I POSTED LAST WEEK ALLAWI IS FINALLY IN AGREEMENT WITH HIS POWER SHARING RESPONSIBILITIES AND NOW MALIKI WILL SWIFTLY MOVE INTO FORMING THE GOI AS SOON AS POSSIBLE….AS I STATED EARLIER THAT MY TIMELINE WAS FOR AROUND XMAS…BUT I FEEL THAT MIGHT BE SOONER….NOW I DID HAVE A MEETING WITH A BANK REP AT TBI

(211 Al Kindi District, Zuqaq 13 – Bldg. No.4, Al Harthya Baghdad -Republic of Iraq (+964–1) 5439617/8/9

…I ASK ABOUT THE LOWER DENOMS AND THE REP TOLD ME THAT CBI WAS PLANNING ON DISTRIBUTING ALL THE SMALLER DENOMS WITHIN 3 WEEKS…NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE WAITING FOR GOI TO FORM BUT HE TOLD ME THAT WASNT THE CASE AND THAT THIS WAS IN THE PLAN SINCE EARLY SEPT..NOW I ASK HIM ABOUT IF THE RATE OF EXCHANGE WAS GOING TO CHANGE WITH THE DISTRIBUTION …HE TOLD ME NO!! THEY WILL CO-EXIST WITH THE LARGER DENOMS, THEY WILL THEN IN TURN START ELIMINATING ALL LARGER DENOMS WHILE BOTH CURRENCIES ARE IN CIRCULATION..I ASK WOULD THAT AFFECT THE CURRENT RATE…HE SAID THE PLAN IS TO REDENOMINATE THE LARGER DENOMS TO COEXIST WITH THE SMALLER DENOMS(OTHER INFO WITH THIS)…ONCE MOST OR ALL 3 000′S DENOMS ARE ELIMINATED THEN THEY WILL RAISE THE EXCHANGE RATE TO BE ON PAR WITH THE USD……IF YOU MUST FIND OUT CALL THEM IF YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO QUESTION MY INTEGRITY…..NOW HE TOLD ME THE LOWER DENOMS WILL START TO BE DISTRIBUTED IN 3 WEEKS TO MOST

PRIVATE AND PUBLIC BANKS HERE….BUT WHEN THE PUBLIC WILL GET THEM IS WHAT HE DOESNT KNOW YET, SINCE GOI HAS NOT BEEN FORMED. THERE IS OTHER INFO THAT IS REALLY GOOD,TRANSCRIPTS, PDF FILES BUT …I’LL LET DD SEE IF HIS BUDDIES(GURUS) CAN FIND OUT!!!….ITS MORE INFO ABOUT THE LOWER DENOMS……GOOD DAY ALL!!

Thanks for the post. This statement has me thinking alongside the recent Phoenix post. The big question here is will they raise the dinar at all

before the window is closed? What reason do they have to make the dinar more valuable to us individuals. The US govt's dinar is probably

electronic and was told on DinarVet they will hold until 6 months to use which is well after the cash in time for us individuals. During the

exchange time the Iraqi's will probably exchange their higher denom bills for the smaller denoms and could they be exchanged onto the smart

cards for convenience? Will smaller denoms leave outside Iraq for us to exchange our "current" higher denoms during that window. I see foul

play here. I tend to agree with Phoenix about a possible "set up" going on. We need to dig deeper here and find some answers.

Now, I sure would like know Phoenix's input and for one what it's worth, I appreciate his posts. From reading his last one and his replies about

cashing in quickly, I seem to notice him favoring a revalue during that short window, but I don't see in his statement any direct verbage about

the revalue happening during that 7 to 45 day window. Yes, I understand supporting the banks and taking care of your taxes indicate a return on

our money during that window and he has been very positive a RV is coming. However, perhaps his meaning or "not sure at all" that after they

pull in the larger dinars and deem them worthless that the RV rate will happen and will be the value he has been proposing.

I tend to think he means an RV during the window, but show me anything that specifically states that in his last post.

To let all of you know I have been invested in the dinar since March 2010 and have been reading the forums quite regularly. I have been getting

a bad vibe today because my best client who has a huge gov't contract in Kuwait/Iraq told me to definitely get back what I purchased. He told

me one of the presidents of the Bank of Iraq said it wouldn't RV until many years. He told me he bought some early on but sold it when it raised in

value some time later. Iv'e know this guy for years but just now got up the nerve to ask him. He did say if anything changes he will let me know.

Now... I don't know if he is up to current speed on Shabbi's 2010 statement and other developments going on but I will hold on to my dinars

for now and take my chances.

PLEASE NOTE: I am in know way trying to discourage anyone here. I am just trying to read between the lines whether good or bad. I am like

most of you, have a simple family, US citizen, working hard to make a difference. My dad was a Staff Sargent in WWII and very proud to be an

American.

Thanks

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

DA_TRUTH_DONT_HURT Email: Great Info from the TBI

November 29th, 2010 01:51 pm ·

IS THE BRANCH IF ANYBODY DOESNT BELIEVE ME…I ASK ABOUT THE LOWER DENOMS AND THE REP TOLD ME THAT CBI WAS PLANNING ON DISTRIBUTING ALL THE SMALLER DENOMS WITHIN 3 WEEKS…NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE WAITING FOR GOI TO FORM BUT HE TOLD ME THAT WASNT THE CASE AND THAT THIS WAS IN THE PLAN SINCE EARLY SEPT..NOW I ASK HIM ABOUT IF THE RATE OF EXCHANGE WAS GOING TO CHANGE WITH THE DISTRIBUTION …HE TOLD ME NO!! THEY WILL CO-EXIST WITH THE LARGER DENOMS, THEY WILL THEN IN TURN START ELIMINATING ALL LARGER DENOMS WHILE BOTH CURRENCIES ARE IN CIRCULATION..I ASK WOULD THAT AFFECT THE CURRENT RATE…HE SAID THE PLAN IS TO REDENOMINATE THE LARGER DENOMS TO COEXIST WITH THE SMALLER DENOMS(OTHER INFO WITH THIS)…ONCE MOST OR ALL 3 000′S DENOMS ARE ELIMINATED THEN THEY WILL RAISE THE EXCHANGE RATE TO BE ON PAR WITH THE USD……IF YOU MUST FIND OUT CALL THEM IF YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO QUESTION MY INTEGRITY…..NOW HE TOLD ME THE LOWER DENOMS WILL START TO BE DISTRIBUTED IN 3 WEEKS TO MOST

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

how are we gonna get the small denoms in exchange for the larger ones? IMO they will give us a rate too attract us to give them the larger denoms,and introduce the lower at same time.

do it within 3weeks and i will be a happy englishman :D

I hate to break it to you buddy but I am an Englishman and I am not very happy. :(

:D:lol::P

I hate to break it to you buddy but I am an Englishman and I am not very happy. :(

:D:lol::P

they have to honour there currency surely, and we aint gonna hand large denoms over without a nice price attached to it,but if they do as it seems above they could scrap larger denoms what we hold leaving us with nothing. its only a rumour though. ;)

Not bashing but just want to point out this is an impossible scenario imo. If they coexist at the same time on the street how will they ever get the lower denoms into circulation unless they raise the value of the dinar. Nobody is going to walk around with say 5000 5 dinar notes to pay for an item that costs about $20 us. If you want to argue they could make one dinar equal 1000 thats a different conversation all together but as laid out by this banker is impossible in my opinion.

• Upvote 4

they have to honour there currency surely, and we aint gonna hand large denoms over without a nice price attached to it,but if they do as it seems above they could scrap larger denoms what we hold leaving us with nothing. its only a rumour though. ;)

Oops, sorry paj. I thought your wrote,"happy as an englishman". I was trying to be funny by saying "englishmen are not happy". Turns out, not only am I unhappy, I am not very funny either. Sucks to be me. :P

• Upvote 3

Not bashing but just want to point out this is an impossible scenario imo. If they coexist at the same time on the street how will they ever get the lower denoms into circulation unless they raise the value of the dinar. Nobody is going to walk around with say 5000 5 dinar notes to pay for an item that costs about $20 us. If you want to argue they could make one dinar equal 1000 thats a different conversation all together but as laid out by this banker is impossible in my opinion.

"THEY WILL CO-EXIST WITH THE LARGER DENOMS, THEY WILL THEN IN TURN START ELIMINATING ALL LARGER DENOMS WHILE BOTH CURRENCIES ARE IN CIRCULATION.."

based on what i read, it sounds to me like a dead line to turn in the larger notes. not a big deal, but it just delays the whole process.

READ THE ARTICLE AGAIN..........he say's

THEY WILL CO-EXIST WITH THE LARGER DENOMS, THEY WILL THEN IN TURN START ELIMINATING ALL LARGER DENOMS WHILE BOTH CURRENCIES ARE IN CIRCULATION.....How will they eliminate larger denoms without an RV........?????????? Thats right there will be an RV to make this happen and soon my friend.............

• Upvote 6

wake up people and stop drinking the dinar gurur kool aid......this is a LOP plain and simple and backs all the articles that have come out of the cbi.....cbi has stated that the new currency will coexist and that they will til all large denoms are pulled back in....the 25000 and the 25 will be worth the same til all the 25000 are pulled back in then they will revalue.......so when this happens i hope ali has a plan so we can exchange ours for the new ones till they rv but people we will not be rich.....a redenomination is bad news.......and their are many articles to back this up from the cbi......sorry but this is what i thought would happen...it was nice to dream but im sure adam and some other site owners have some explaining to do when this happens...once again a REDENOMINATION = LOP!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

READ THE ARTICLE AGAIN..........he say's

THEY WILL CO-EXIST WITH THE LARGER DENOMS, THEY WILL THEN IN TURN START ELIMINATING ALL LARGER DENOMS WHILE BOTH CURRENCIES ARE IN CIRCULATION.....How will they eliminate larger denoms without an RV........?????????? Thats right there will be an RV to make this happen and soon my friend.............

they do not have to rv to redenominate.......they will co exist...the 25000 and the 25 will be the same and the 10000 and 10 will be the same and so on til bills are brought back in then they will rv....its EXACTLY what the cbi has been saying all along....you may need to read it again...the cbi has many many many articles saying REDENOMINATE (LOP)...AND THAT THEY WILL CO EXIST...the ones who are in denial are broke and desperate and drank way too much dinar kool aid...sorry but these are facts.....whats funny is that everytime we got a lop article that was news it was put into the lop section to be forgotten because well this site has its own agenda...the redenomination articles from the cbi with links should have stayed in the iraqi and dinar related news section because thats exactly what they are but what happens...they get moved to the lop forum so members wont panic...well we were definitely fed a pipe dream but good luck to all who still think a lop is impossible...when it happens ill be back on here waiting for your excuses as to why it happenes and ill point out to you that we have like 15 articles that have stated exactly what they planned on doing...and i do not want to here the kool aid excuses about screwing over the entire world by lopping...there is no proof anyone onws dinar in their reserves and the companies that are working in iraq will be fine as well because wake up people they get paid in us dollars and not dinar...common sense

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

HE SAID THE PLAN IS TO REDENOMINATE THE LARGER DENOMS TO COEXIST WITH THE SMALLER DENOMS

I'm new to this forum and have invested in Dinar. But I wonder if what is meant here is that by loping off the zeros with the lower denominations that the 25K Dinar note will be worth the sames a new 25 Dinar note, (Thus retiring the 000's) This would bring it on par with the dollar at the $1.17 immediately (to our loss).

I agree that if they don't RV than they will need wheel barrels to exchange. But that isn't the biggest problem. IF the current rate remains $1.00/1,165 Dinar and Iraq comes out of Chapter VII and DFI protection and re-enters the global financial market, the wealthiest in this world would own their country in a single day. Their brand new private banking system would be cleand out and collapse that same day or at least be under immediate new ownership. So what if the only way to avoid getting bought out in 24 hours (i.e. no RV) and having to pay out trillions of dollars to bring in billions worth of Dinar in large denom's is to simply say the new lower denom (i.e. 25 Dinar note) is worth the same as the one with three zeros behind it (i.e. 25K Dinar note).

What if this is the proceedure in this order:

1. Form GOI

2. Issue new lower denoms and set at parity with larger denom's, thereby devaluing the larger denom's ($1.00 is immediately worth 1.17 Dinar)

3. UN Chapter VII is lifted

4. DFI is lifted

5. IRAQ re-enters world financial system in egual footing, saving themselves Trillions of dollars for a revalue.

I'm sure there are plenty of holes in this idea but thought I would throw it out there.

Any thoughts?

wake up people and stop drinking the dinar gurur kool aid......this is a LOP plain and simple and backs all the articles that have come out of the cbi.....cbi has stated that the new currency will coexist and that they will til all large denoms are pulled back in....the 25000 and the 25 will be worth the same til all the 25000 are pulled back in then they will revalue.......so when this happens i hope ali has a plan so we can exchange ours for the new ones till they rv but people we will not be rich.....a redenomination is bad news.......and their are many articles to back this up from the cbi......sorry but this is what i thought would happen...it was nice to dream but im sure adam and some other site owners have some explaining to do when this happens...once again a REDENOMINATION = LOP!!!!

do you have articles that state a 25k note will equal a 25 dinar note? based on what i read, the problem they are trying to solve by moving to smaller notes is to make local transactions easier and more manageable. in my mind when they say coexist, that means a 25k note = 1,000 25 dinar notes. very quickly, the iraqs would turn in there 25k notes to use for goods and service transactions.

based on the wikipedia page below, the 50, 250 and 500 notes already exist. What would be the value of these notes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_dinar

• Upvote 1