Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DA_TRUTH_DONT_HURT Email: Great Info from the TBI

curious80

wake up people and stop drinking the dinar gurur kool aid......this is a LOP plain and simple and backs all the articles that have come out of the cbi.....cbi has stated that the new currency will coexist and that they will til all large denoms are pulled back in....the 25000 and the 25 will be worth the same til all the 25000 are pulled back in then they will revalue.......so when this happens i hope ali has a plan so we can exchange ours for the new ones till they rv but people we will not be rich.....a redenomination is bad news.......and their are many articles to back this up from the cbi......sorry but this is what i thought would happen...it was nice to dream but im sure adam and some other site owners have some explaining to do when this happens...once again a REDENOMINATION = LOP!!!!

Please get a life. You joined this site two weeks ago just to post this in the forum? :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

amal said it all....if the bills co-exist without an RV, Iraqi's would have to carry around suitcases of low denoms to pay for stuff......makes no sense at all.......sorry, not bashing, just common sense man.

I had to do a double take on this comment. On the surface what you say sounds correct. However what will happen is they will lop and bill at the 1,000 or higher. Thus no suitcase needed. Its not a 25 = 25,000 its 25,000 now = 25. The underlying rate will change. This could mean that the larger bills will always be legal tender this there would be no reason to cash them in for smaller bills. The cost and headache to do that, I can tell you that Ali won't be doing it for free. Your local bank would be a better place to try and make that transaction, however you most likely could just hold your large bills until the rate rises. I do think this will kill an actual RV and instead the rate will float.

• Upvote 3

My concern is like they did in Belgium years back...you had X amount of days to turn in your old currency to exchange for the new one.

If you missed the deadline you now had fancy a$$ toilet paper.

If Iraq allows for example to the year end of 2010 to turn in the old for the new, and we have no place to exchange the old to get the new here in USA, we will have NO choice but to sell it back to the dealers at loss and then Iraq can RV after that at whatever amount they want but we would be SOL and at a loss to boot. Please tell me how wrong I am and explain why this could NOT happen.

i get what you are saying, but that's not what the initial thread stated.......he said the banker told him there would be NO change in value when the lower denoms were distributed..........with no value change, a 25 dinar note would be worth 2 and half cents US.

wake up people and stop drinking the dinar gurur kool aid......this is a LOP plain and simple and backs all the articles that have come out of the cbi.....cbi has stated that the new currency will coexist and that they will til all large denoms are pulled back in....the 25000 and the 25 will be worth the same til all the 25000 are pulled back in then they will revalue.......so when this happens i hope ali has a plan so we can exchange ours for the new ones till they rv but people we will not be rich.....a redenomination is bad news.......and their are many articles to back this up from the cbi......sorry but this is what i thought would happen...it was nice to dream but im sure adam and some other site owners have some explaining to do when this happens...once again a REDENOMINATION = LOP!!!!

Those of you who are equating this info to an arguement for the lop arent reading it carefully enough. The banker says they will coexist and once the 000 bills are off the street then they will raise the value of the dinar to the level of the usd. If 25 new dinars equals 25000 old dinars then the new dinars are close to equal the level of the usd. The lop arguement has been discussed ad nauseum and thats not what I was talking about. It is impossible to have them coexist at the same time if they are worth the same and that value is the same as it is now.

Those of you who are equating this info to an arguement for the lop arent reading it carefully enough. The banker says they will coexist and once the 000 bills are off the street then they will raise the value of the dinar to the level of the usd. If 25 new dinars equals 25000 old dinars then the new dinars are close to equal the level of the usd. The lop arguement has been discussed ad nauseum and thats not what I was talking about. It is impossible to have them coexist at the same time if they are worth the same and that value is the same as it is now.

lmao...i guess you cant put that giant container of kool aid down can you...they are going to redenominate....look that up and tell me what that means plz.....how about going outside of pro dinar rv forums for real info....nothing but kool aid to get people coming back to this site and buy dinars and hope to make millions.......plenty of articles that say redenominate (lop) from the cbi...need links go to the lop forum they are all hidden in there....sweet dreams

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

lmao...i guess you cant put that giant container of kool aid down can you...they are going to redenominate....look that up and tell me what that means plz.....how about going outside of pro dinar rv forums for real info....nothing but kool aid to get people coming back to this site and buy dinars and hope to make millions.......plenty of articles that say redenominate (lop) from the cbi...need links go to the lop forum they are all hidden in there....sweet dreams

Please go back and reread the original post. I never said they were not going to lop or redenominate, its a possibility and if this article was regarding a lop then I would of not even posted as this has been discussed over and over. Yes a 25 dinar note could be equal to a 25000 dinar... but that is not what the original post stated. It stated a 25 and a 2500 dinar note would coexist and there values would be the same about .0008 $ and then when all the large bills are gone they would raise the small dinar bills to be on par with the usd. In my opinion this, not a lop, is impossible. If you want to get in an arguement with someone over a lop at least go somewhere where its being discussed.

• Upvote 2

they do not have to rv to redenominate.......they will co exist...the 25000 and the 25 will be the same and the 10000 and 10 will be the same and so on til bills are brought back in then they will rv....its EXACTLY what the cbi has been saying all along....you may need to read it again...the cbi has many many many articles saying REDENOMINATE (LOP)...AND THAT THEY WILL CO EXIST...the ones who are in denial are broke and desperate and drank way too much dinar kool aid...sorry but these are facts.....whats funny is that everytime we got a lop article that was news it was put into the lop section to be forgotten because well this site has its own agenda...the redenomination articles from the cbi with links should have stayed in the iraqi and dinar related news section because thats exactly what they are but what happens...they get moved to the lop forum so members wont panic...well we were definitely fed a pipe dream but good luck to all who still think a lop is impossible...when it happens ill be back on here waiting for your excuses as to why it happenes and ill point out to you that we have like 15 articles that have stated exactly what they planned on doing...and i do not want to here the kool aid excuses about screwing over the entire world by lopping...there is no proof anyone onws dinar in their reserves and the companies that are working in iraq will be fine as well because wake up people they get paid in us dollars and not dinar...common sense

Are you invested in this venture?

• Upvote 1

If this is true then we are doomed

The plan seems to be to attract the 000`s back to the CBI but to exchange them for lower denominations.

Then & only after the larger notes are back in the bank will the RV or new rate be announced.

Sounds to me as though the CBI are calling bluff on the hope that the small investors (you & me) have no chance of exchanging the large notes for smaller denoms unless you can get them in to Iraq.

I bet you a few million you will not be able to get the small denoms out of Iraq during this exchange period.

Looks like the Iraq GOI have planned this with pin point rip off tactics.

I just hope this original info is BS :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Please go back and reread the original post. I never said they were not going to lop or redenominate, its a possibility and if this article was regarding a lop then I would of not even posted as this has been discussed over and over. Yes a 25 dinar note could be equal to a 25000 dinar... but that is not what the original post stated. It stated a 25 and a 2500 dinar note would coexist and there values would be the same about .0008 $ and then when all the large bills are gone they would raise the small dinar bills to be on par with the usd. In my opinion this, not a lop, is impossible. If you want to get in an arguement with someone over a lop at least go somewhere where its being discussed.

so in your opinion its not a lop...how can that be?.....if the 25 and the 25000 are the same bill and equal the same in purchasing power then its a lop...they are not going to give us 1000 new 25 dinar bills for our 25000 old dinar...we turn in 25000 and get 25 in return...hense a lop....trust me on this..i do not want a lop to happen but lately everything adds up and makes sense...plus with all the articles from cbi saying redenomination well its evident and not smoke and mirrors...and to DEENAR.....great response...shows how much kool aid you drank....i love when morons respond with ur a newbie or u only been on this site 2 weeks...wow really...one can read this site without being a member

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

If this is true then we are doomed

The plan seems to be to attract the 000`s back to the CBI but to exchange them for lower denominations.

Then & only after the larger notes are back in the bank will the RV or new rate be announced.

Sounds to me as though the CBI are calling bluff on the hope that the small investors (you & me) have no chance of exchanging the large notes for smaller denoms unless you can get them in to Iraq.

I bet you a few million you will not be able to get the small denoms out of Iraq during this exchange period.

Looks like the Iraq GOI have planned this with pin point rip off tactics.

I just hope this original info is BS :(

i agree Z maybe a warka account wasnt such a bad idea afterall

• Upvote 1

Reading between the lines..

If you think that they would try to cut of the hands that have helped them..

I say "I disagree"

They are in no doubt in need of all the investing they could have coming in to this coountry..

You screw the investers then you loose big..

They want to be the power house of the world in OIL and Nat Gas production..

Just MY OPINION

Thanks

Doing that is not cutting the hands that feed them.....we are nothing to them.....just a bunch of citizens buying up dinar....thats it......its not screwing any big time investors.....the big time investors are the ones just waiting for them to be stable.....period.....not worried about a rate near the USD....the biggest factor is STABILITY....once they show that, no matter what the value of their currency, the big investors will rush in to spend their money.....

Are you invested in this venture?

wow look at thatanother common response when someone is fed a dose of reality...of course im invested in this and i have the same hopes and dreams as you do but i live on planet earth and can add 2+2.....its called reality and again i dont want a lop to happen but cmon its whats going to happen but i will still keep my dinar in hopes that something changes...im in this til the end but unlike you i can live in the real world and not some fantasy island....wake up and open your eyes.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

so in your opinion its not a lop...how can that be?.....if the 25 and the 25000 are the same bill and equal the same in purchasing power then its a lop...they are not going to give us 1000 new 25 dinar bills for our 25000 old dinar...we turn in 25000 and get 25 in return...hense a lop....trust me on this..i do not want a lop to happen but lately everything adds up and makes sense...plus with all the articles from cbi saying redenomination well its evident and not smoke and mirrors...and to DEENAR.....great response...shows how much kool aid you drank....i love when morons respond with ur a newbie or u only been on this site 2 weeks...wow really...one can read this site without being a member

Yes you are right, if the 25 dinar note and 25000 dinar note have the same purchasing power then it is a lop. We are talking about two different things which I have pointed out now three times so im done.

I have no idea what is actually going to happen......BUT, you can bet your bottom dollar that if the little guy can get screwed, there is a good chance that he will. don't think for one minute that it's IMPOSSIBLE for the average US investor to get locked out of this RV deal because of in country physical currency swap deadlines that most of us couldn't do....you're kidding yourself. When it comes to government crushing the outsider, they don't think twice or for a second about doing it.

Let's hope this is all a BS rumor and the RV happens on the up and up......that's hope with a capital H

Dinarmoneyman,

I have a small amount of 50 Dinar notes. In your opinion how would that scenario work out ? I would think I could hang on to them and wait till the large denom's are out of circulation. But right now they have the same value per Dinar as the large denom's. Wouldn't that damage the credibility of the CBI by selectively changing the value of certain denom's. I hope this rumor is as true as all the others. If not, there will be a lot of bummed out people around here. I'll just wait and see, because no one really knows the future.

My concern is like they did in Belgium years back...you had X amount of days to turn in your old currency to exchange for the new one.

If you missed the deadline you now had fancy a$$ toilet paper.

If Iraq allows for example to the year end of 2010 to turn in the old for the new, and we have no place to exchange the old to get the new here in USA, we will have NO choice but to sell it back to the dealers at loss and then Iraq can RV after that at whatever amount they want but we would be SOL and at a loss to boot. Please tell me how wrong I am and explain why this could NOT happen.

Ali from Dinar Trade said that once the lower denoms are available, he would exchange them for the large bills. If that ends up being the scenario we face. But, they WILL NOT introduce the lower denoms WITHOUT RVing, they would be worthless. Are they going to have Iraqis carrying around thousands of bills just to buy a bag of rice? Doesn't jive.

• Upvote 4

wow look at thatanother common response when someone is fed a dose of reality...of course im invested in this and i have the same hopes and dreams as you do but i live on planet earth and can add 2+2.....its called reality and again i dont want a lop to happen but cmon its whats going to happen but i will still keep my dinar in hopes that something changes...im in this til the end but unlike you i can live in the real world and not some fantasy island....wake up and open your eyes.

Another knucklehead stumbles into DV saying lop. What a surprise. Yeah yeah. You are so much smarter than everyone else bla bla bla kool aid bla bla wake up bla bla.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

DA_TRUTH_DONT_HURT Email: Great Info from the TBI

November 29th, 2010 01:51 pm ·

WELL, GOOD EVENING ..ITS MONDAY NITE ABOUT 2130 PM AND EVERYTHING IS STILL THE SAME IN THE NEWS…AS I POSTED LAST WEEK ALLAWI IS FINALLY IN AGREEMENT WITH HIS POWER SHARING RESPONSIBILITIES AND NOW MALIKI WILL SWIFTLY MOVE INTO FORMING THE GOI AS SOON AS POSSIBLE….AS I STATED EARLIER THAT MY TIMELINE WAS FOR AROUND XMAS…BUT I FEEL THAT MIGHT BE SOONER….NOW I DID HAVE A MEETING WITH A BANK REP AT TBI

(211 Al Kindi District, Zuqaq 13 – Bldg. No.4, Al Harthya Baghdad -Republic of Iraq (+964–1) 5439617/8/9

IS THE BRANCH IF ANYBODY DOESNT BELIEVE ME…I ASK ABOUT THE LOWER DENOMS AND THE REP TOLD ME THAT CBI WAS PLANNING ON DISTRIBUTING ALL THE SMALLER DENOMS WITHIN 3 WEEKS…NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE WAITING FOR GOI TO FORM BUT HE TOLD ME THAT WASNT THE CASE AND THAT THIS WAS IN THE PLAN SINCE EARLY SEPT..NOW I ASK HIM ABOUT IF THE RATE OF EXCHANGE WAS GOING TO CHANGE WITH THE DISTRIBUTION …HE TOLD ME NO!! THEY WILL CO-EXIST WITH THE LARGER DENOMS, THEY WILL THEN IN TURN START ELIMINATING ALL LARGER DENOMS WHILE BOTH CURRENCIES ARE IN CIRCULATION..I ASK WOULD THAT AFFECT THE CURRENT RATE…HE SAID THE PLAN IS TO REDENOMINATE THE LARGER DENOMS TO COEXIST WITH THE SMALLER DENOMS(OTHER INFO WITH THIS)…ONCE MOST OR ALL 3 000′S DENOMS ARE ELIMINATED THEN THEY WILL RAISE THE EXCHANGE RATE TO BE ON PAR WITH THE USD……IF YOU MUST FIND OUT CALL THEM IF YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO QUESTION MY INTEGRITY…..NOW HE TOLD ME THE LOWER DENOMS WILL START TO BE DISTRIBUTED IN 3 WEEKS TO MOST

PRIVATE AND PUBLIC BANKS HERE….BUT WHEN THE PUBLIC WILL GET THEM IS WHAT HE DOESNT KNOW YET, SINCE GOI HAS NOT BEEN FORMED. THERE IS OTHER INFO THAT IS REALLY GOOD,TRANSCRIPTS, PDF FILES BUT …I’LL LET DD SEE IF HIS BUDDIES(GURUS) CAN FIND OUT!!!….ITS MORE INFO ABOUT THE LOWER DENOMS……GOOD DAY ALL!!

SO YOU'RE TELLING US THAT DINAR WILL GO UP,BUT NOT WHAT WE ARE ANTICIPATING.MAYBE A PENNY OR TWO OR FIVE CENTS.AND,WHEN ALL 3 ZERO DINARS ARE TURNED IN,THAN WE WILL GET AN ACTUAL RV.UPTO $1.00...IT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN,BUT,HOW WILL U.S.A. GET THERE MONEY BACK.AFTERALL, THEY HAVE SPENT BILLIONS ON THIS WAR.GWB,WILL BE REAL TICKED, IF THE RV PLAN DON'T GO IN OUR FAVOR...AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.

• Upvote 3

READ THE ARTICLE AGAIN..........he say's

THEY WILL CO-EXIST WITH THE LARGER DENOMS, THEY WILL THEN IN TURN START ELIMINATING ALL LARGER DENOMS WHILE BOTH CURRENCIES ARE IN CIRCULATION.....How will they eliminate larger denoms without an RV........?????????? Thats right there will be an RV to make this happen and soon my friend.............

I am going to have to agree with you here. In my opinion, if they were to redominate without an RV, then someone that turned a 25,000 note would have to get back 25,000 dinar in the lower denoms. This would cause them to have too many of the lower demons in circulation, which they would then have to pull back in a large percentage of the smaller demons before they could even possibly RV. Doesn't sound probable. I feel that if it is not simultaneous, it would happen within days of each other. Now if this is correct information, then the only way would be to lop in this case and I dont feel that this is what the plan is. Once again, this is just my opinion.

Cheers,

Machete

Edited by Machete Monk

THE IRAQI`S HAVE TO DO THIS TO MAKE ROOM FOR A RV .IF YOU BUY A LOAF OF BREAD FOR 20 IQD WITH A 25,000 IQD ,THINK OF THE CHANGE YOU HAVE MAKE,BUT IF THE IQD IS RAISED 1USD /3USD YOU ONLY NEED 1IQD.

THE US DOES NOT HAVE A 25,000 DOLLAR BILL,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!