Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DA_TRUTH_DONT_HURT Email: Great Info from the TBI

curious80

Who has been telling you the whole time??? This whole post is a rumor period. I never one time heard shabibi say oh yes we are going to lop. So stop talking about it as if it is fact. However i have seen article's that say the dinar will increase in value. IF YOU ARE SO SURE OF A LOP....FINE THATS YOUR OPINION. PLEASE DON'T SAY IT LIKE ITS FACT OR TELL US THERE IS IRAQI OFFICIALS SAYING THIS WITH OUT POSTING WHO SAID IT. ARE YOU THAT STARVED FOR ATTENTION. KEEP TELLING GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE THAT THEY ARE DRINKING KOOL-AID. PLEASE......YOU NEED TO STOP DRINKING THE LOP KOOL-AID. MY OPINION----The worst thing Iraq could do to itself is lop. The vast majority of speculation on the Dinar ( which includes the British,French,Chinese,and the good Ole USA ) is owned by the very people who saved their hind parts and may be needed to do it again some day. They would effectively destroy any chance of becoming what they aspire to be. They would never be trusted and could not count on the blood of our sons and daughters ever again.Is this only about money? Sadly for some it is.For it is more than that,Iraqi's know this for that reason you will see not only an RV but a country who wishes to become proud of what they become. A NATION OF PROSPERITY AND GOOD WILL.

Thats your opinion. I have the right to vocie mine. at the end of the day If you have one milion dinar according to you we're rich.so why buy anymore. and on the Iraq tip they could care less about your sons and daughters because they hate the U.S.A. And with the uniform you have on you should know. because either your there or have been there.

• Downvote 1

I love how the lopsters say that we who believe in IQD are cool aid drinkers. Yet they say that they own dinars. They say we are stupid, uninformed lemmings who don't do any research. We just sit around waiting to be spoonfed bs by pumpers. Yet they say they own dinars. Why do they own dinars? Oh yeah, they don't.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

B)Its all slide of hand imo . what is said about the currancy's coeisting and the large denomsslowly being removed from circulation, was the story a month or so ago.It could happen but would be short lived before they Rv'd. They don't have big enough pockets to go to the store like that. They would have to take breif cases full of iqd to go to the market lol.But anything is possible .Life is stranger than fiction. B)

I will just trade my dinar for smaller iqd and wait for rv no problem with that at all.A little inconveniant ,but if they are not gonna rv lol i can still get most of my money back for trading back into usd. Don't worry, Be happy, :D The magic show has just begun B)

• Upvote 1

* DA_TRUTH_DONT_HURT Email: Great Info from the TBI

November 29, 2010 01:51 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS · Comments Off

WELL, GOOD EVENING ..ITS MONDAY NITE ABOUT 2130 PM AND EVERYTHING IS STILL THE SAME IN THE NEWS…AS I POSTED LAST WEEK ALLAWI IS FINALLY IN AGREEMENT WITH HIS POWER SHARING RESPONSIBILITIES AND NOW MALIKI WILL SWIFTLY MOVE INTO FORMING THE GOI AS SOON AS POSSIBLE….AS I STATED EARLIER THAT MY TIMELINE WAS FOR AROUND XMAS…BUT I FEEL THAT MIGHT BE SOONER….NOW I DID HAVE A MEETING WITH A BANK REP AT TBI

(211 Al Kindi District, Zuqaq 13 – Bldg. No.4, Al Harthya Baghdad -Republic of Iraq (+964–1) 5439617/8/9

IS THE BRANCH IF ANYBODY DOESNT BELIEVE ME…I ASK ABOUT THE LOWER DENOMS AND THE REP TOLD ME THAT CBI WAS PLANNING ON DISTRIBUTING ALL THE SMALLER DENOMS WITHIN 3 WEEKS…NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE WAITING FOR GOI TO FORM BUT HE TOLD ME THAT WASNT THE CASE AND THAT THIS WAS IN THE PLAN SINCE EARLY SEPT..NOW I ASK HIM ABOUT IF THE RATE OF EXCHANGE WAS GOING TO CHANGE WITH THE DISTRIBUTION …HE TOLD ME NO!! THEY WILL CO-EXIST WITH THE LARGER DENOMS, THEY WILL THEN IN TURN START ELIMINATING ALL LARGER DENOMS WHILE BOTH CURRENCIES ARE IN CIRCULATION..I ASK WOULD THAT AFFECT THE CURRENT RATE…HE SAID THE PLAN IS TO REDENOMINATE THE LARGER DENOMS TO COEXIST WITH THE SMALLER DENOMS(OTHER INFO WITH THIS)…ONCE MOST OR ALL 3 000′S DENOMS ARE ELIMINATED THEN THEY WILL RAISE THE EXCHANGE RATE TO BE ON PAR WITH THE USD……IF YOU MUST FIND OUT CALL THEM IF YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO QUESTION MY INTEGRITY…..NOW HE TOLD ME THE LOWER DENOMS WILL START TO BE DISTRIBUTED IN 3 WEEKS TO MOST

PRIVATE AND PUBLIC BANKS HERE….BUT WHEN THE PUBLIC WILL GET THEM IS WHAT HE DOESNT KNOW YET, SINCE GOI HAS NOT BEEN FORMED. THERE IS OTHER INFO THAT IS REALLY GOOD,TRANSCRIPTS, PDF FILES BUT …I’LL LET DD SEE IF HIS BUDDIES(GURUS) CAN FIND OUT!!!….ITS MORE INFO ABOUT THE LOWER DENOMS……GOOD DAY ALL!!

Simply put:

From what sources, credible intel as well as reliable news (you know… with a link) has told us is that:

ONLY THE NEWEST (NOT YET RELEASED ) DINAR WILL BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED.

It will be at a high rate of exchange meaning that it will be in the ball park of the dollar and may be more (BUT DON’T WORRY ABOUT THAT… that doesn’t concern you)

What concerns you is the rate of the current Iraqi dinar. The current Dinar will only be a currency within the country of Iraq. Which from what is told will be locked to the newest (Not yet released) Iraqi Dinar (somewhat like a peg). The old will raise with the new (Slowly as the economy raises.) But you will eventually want to trade it because it will eventually stop being accepted by normal every day people.

So that leaves you asking…? So what we are not going to be rich? That doesn’t make sense…

Yes… if you are Iraq and want to hold on to what value your country has… It makes a lot of sense.

Well what can we do to make money on this…??? There little to do to make money on this.

If I were you may be… you could study Iraq and the companies in it and start investing… this place will be the new Dubai… but bigger. May Be...

(I am not a professional investment manager. Consult a professional)

They will probably tell you the same thing.

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this wasnt put in the lop section and k98knights says great info. so maybe some input from him on this could help,theres no point in us bickering about what this rumour means when adam,pheonix,k98knights,sonny1,scooter and all other gurus have said different......maybe you guys could join in this discussion. :P

I love how the lopsters say that we who believe in IQD are cool aid drinkers. Yet they say that they own dinars. They say we are stupid, uninformed lemmings who don't do any research. We just sit around waiting to be spoonfed bs by pumpers. Yet they say they own dinars. Why do they own dinars? Oh yeah, they don't.

I am starting to believe more in a LOP and I own dinars. The more I think and do research the more the idea of giving Iraq 2k for them to give me millions is just stupid sure I hope I am wrong but its just common sense.

There is a saying if things sound to good to be true they normally are.....that has never failed me and helped me from avoiding scams and such and the more I look into the dinar the more it looks like a scam started by dinar dealers to make money.

I will hold onto my dinars on the 10% chance it pans but in a year if nothing pans out I think I am done and will try to get my money back or atleast most of it back.