Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Explaining myself and timeline for RV I gave......

keepmwlknfny

Thanks Keep - not sure how anyone could ever hold a grudge against someone so adorable :) .....I commend you for the thread above and thank you whole heartedly for the comments and debates that have kept the chat room interesting....take care and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Keep, there seem to be a lot of people on here who still don't understand that the dinar isn't guaranteed to make them lots of money.

I appreciate you being willing to research and share information with those of us who are too lazy (or don't know how) to look it up ourselves (and, yes, I'm talking about myself!):lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Keep ,i just want to say that i like you just the way you are and just because it did not happen when you ;thought it would so what ,you have always been very nice to me and every time i pester you for something about whats happening you have always taken the time to answer me your great fun on chat and i for one am proud to be your Friend i am your friend huh ha ha :unsure: Anyway you are a very caring person it seems and you just try to get to the truth and yes you do sound a bit aspy sometimes but so does ? and i know he is a nice guy to. Everyone just gets frustrated i do all the time thats why it,s so nice to have all of these great people on here who will cheer u up when needed and tell u off when needed but still care about how you feel thats a great friend and i have met alot on here .Hope you had a great thanksgiving .Don,t get to drunk or u will be hungover as $^%%%%% JUST IN CASE IT RV,S :) TOMORROW

• Upvote 1

Keep, I understand you and your thinking but I still don,t like you! You're to young and have to much hair! laugh.gif

LOL actually.......hahaha I dont have that much hair left.....(thanks dad) hahaha which is why I wear a hat all the time....oh well!!! I cant fix that with the RV!!! :lol: Thank you all for showin love with your comments and for your understanding of my actions!!! I like to hear everyones feedback whether good or bad......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

well you got the arse part right :lol::lol:

just kidding , but i disagree about chap7, i think that is something that will be last to go and held over their heads until all is settled JMO

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Sorry about your Lions.

LOL actually.......hahaha I dont have that much hair left.....(thanks dad) hahaha which is why I wear a hat all the time....oh well!!! I cant fix that with the RV!!! :lol: Thank you all for showin love with your comments and for your understanding of my actions!!! I like to hear everyones feedback whether good or bad......

actually you can fix the hair thing with the rv, just call hair club for men(or buy more hats :D )

Not always easy explaining the difference between being a pessimist and a realist. ;) With that said, I'm right you're wrong, deal with it. :lol: It's good to have EVERY vantage point you can get to figure out what YOU the individual thinks and you give good reasons for your viewpoint. Thanks for that amigo. Even though you are so wrong, :P thanks. B)

• Downvote 1

Ok, it seems that some of you, or maybe alot of you are still holding a grudge or just havent gotten over the fact that nothing happened when I thought it would. Give me a chance to explain myself about the whole situation and maybe you will understand a little better. I think you also should be aware of how I was before I came across that "intel" of what was to happen. Since I got on this site back in Feb, I was always cautiously optimistic about EVERYTHING......anything that came across these boards I questioned to the fullest because of how much BS really is passed along these forums as fact.....Thats just who I am....Ive always gone by that saying "Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see"......I know that because of how strongly opinionated I am, to alot of people I came off as an arse.....but thats not how I meant things, its just how strongly I believe in the things that I say because I dont say them for no reason at all. I think that my line of questioning everything was to provoke thought in everyone.....so that we can see and think about ALL sides of this investment and not have the blinders on to only one thing being told and thats it. And I think I accomplished that with alot of things that came across this forum. We are all here for one reason....as a team...and to figure out collectively when this could happen and how it could go down.

Its not like I come on here every freakin day and make up nonsense on why its going to RV everyother day and then come back on here and make excuses for why it didnt and come up with a new story.....I try to keep it real....and even when it didnt pan out guess what? I didnt go anywhere and hide....I stayed right here.....Most are right.....I was always cautiously optimistic before I went out on a limb and gave a timeline....NOT a specific date by the way cause no one will know the exact date......only reason I did get so excited was because of who it came from.....it was from someone who is ALWAYS about the facts and nothing more.....so to hear someone like that tell me that it will be announced before the beginning of october and knowing where it was leaked from almost made me crap my pants :lol: I just thought I was doing everyone a favor and sharing what I heard....nothing more, nothing less.....and its not about super secret intel because thats not what it is.....its just that some of these people who are in the know or that hold high positions, dont want 20,000 people after them contacting them, blowing them up, all to ask the same thing if its true or not ya know? I wouldnt want that either....thats why people only give out whats needed and nothing more.....so now that it didnt happen Im back to my old self.....trying to stay level headed and grounded about eveything....for those that are newer to these forums and didnt really know me before think that I just hopped on the "naysayer" bandwagon because the timeline I shared didnt pan out. Thats not the case at all......Im just back to how I was before....staying realistic and level headed about EVERYTHING......and by the way.....hearing about things that are really going on in the world, hear in reality, is NOT being negative....just because its not exactly what you wanna hear is NOT being negative....its just the truth of things and you cant be blinded to those just because you dont wanna hear that you wont become a millionare overnight.

I know that most if not all of you REALLY need this money....which is why more of you are on edge about everything.....but to be honest for a second, you CANNOT rely on something like this to solve all your problems.....you cannot just sit back and hope and pray that all your problems will go away once Iraq gets their crap together and raises the value of their currency because they are VERY unstable......yes things should turn out for the better for them, and in the process the value of their currency WILL go up.....but instead of sitting here betting everything on Iraq, you should be getting out and being proactive....change things for yourself in the present so that you can be in a better position.....NEVER realy on anyone but yourself to make your life better because in the end thats all you have and thats all you can turn to, to blame.

Sooooo getting back to the basics, I feel we will need to wait for the govt to COMPLETELY form and for the majority of CH7 to be released (with the exception of the protection on the CBI) They will need to show some stability with themselves and show they can function properly before things will start moving forward.....you dont have to believe any of this but realize that CH7 is what put the majority of all restrictions on the currency in the first place......once those are taking care of (which shouldnt be much longer) then this should start ot move forward regardless of what the outcome is because we still dont know 100% what exactly they have up their sleeves. So I do truely believe we will be waiting until the first quarter of next year at the least for this to happen.....its just too late in the year for them to accomplish everything they need to in order for this master plan to come together.....so everyone just sit back and relax....watch any development on the govt formation and Iraq getting out of CH7.....thats it....thats all and everything you need to be worried about right now because I think thats all that is holding this up.....dont get all wrapped up in these rumors flying around cause thats exactly what they are....stories made up by someone down the line......I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.....Im out.....time to go get some drinks ya dig?!?!? STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!