Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Relocating POST R/V?

Roscoboy007

Are you staying where your at or will you be moving post R/V? If your thinking of Belize then keep us in mind. We will be there within 60 days and will have our Real Estate Brokerage company up an running. So if you need info about the area then just send us an email.......See ya on the beach.....Good luck to all.

I am in Florida and there is no state tax..but Tennessee has none either and the property taxes are 1/3 of what they are here.

thinking about having homes in all of those places, Florida, Tenn, Belize, plus Texas, and Montana.....i'll travel with the seasons....gonna start working on my pilots license post RV

• Upvote 1

You better see whats gonna happen B4 you spend it.I read all these things People are gonna do.I have dreams too but rember this is Iraq and the folks there have different views of life.Things that make sense to them make no sense to you andI. IMO I just hope Im lucky enough to pay off all that I owe any thing else I will deal with if it comes.3 cent RV would be a blessing for me.I am not a naysayer I pray all of our dreams come true but just rember this is Iraq we are talking about.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

You better see whats gonna happen B4 you spend it.I read all these things People are gonna do.I have dreams too but rember this is Iraq and the folks there have different views of life.Things that make sense to them make no sense to you andI. IMO I just hope Im lucky enough to pay off all that I owe any thing else I will deal with if it comes.3 cent RV would be a blessing for me.I am not a naysayer I pray all of our dreams come true but just rember this is Iraq we are talking about.

Thats not the least bit fun....and far too logical....lol...live long and prosper

• Upvote 4

Roscoboy007 I am sure you are aware then that there is no formal or official license for Belize. Anyone can just go there and start selling real estate. There are requirements first though. There is also a woman trying to license and school the business that moved there from Florida not too far back. 8 years if I remember correctly.

They also have easy IBC set up down there, an Amish community in the northern part. Belize City is very bad. Most of the islands are very much US Expats but have some problems with local pay offs. Call it protection, or what ever. If you wish to see your business standing after approached lol.

The southern half is still quite open actually with some of the Mayans and Garifuna living in it. Beautiful place and lots of fun. Lots of current crime. Mostly in Belize city though with some outer area home robbery. The wild life is beautiful. The water is an average 82 degree year round temperature with the worlds second largest barrier reef.

Diving is awesome and you can even swim with the whale shark.

The cost of an Amish built cabin ranges as low as ten thousand US for a decent one and on up. Cattle is not real big due to the heat but there are a couple of good cattle farms to buy from. Iguana is big, quite tasty too.

Property is much cheaper away from the coast as it is anywhere but in this case we are talking up too a hundred G's cheaper for many acres more. I have seen a half acre lot for as high as 200G's and with that you can own over a thousand acres in some areas. Not a hole lot of large spreads left as the Government owns quite a bit of it.

Several great hotels middle country with jungle mountain views and great fresh fruit daily.

It is a good place but travel in pairs and daylight for a good while when first there.

• Upvote 3

Are you staying where your at or will you be moving post R/V? If your thinking of Belize then keep us in mind. We will be there within 60 days and will have our Real Estate Brokerage company up an running. So if you need info about the area then just send us an email.......See ya on the beach.....Good luck to all.

Looks like several Brokers on the site....me too....this is a serious consideration...wonder what is required for license in Belize...

I am thinking about Belize as well as a few other locations. I will contact you post RV!!! Thanks. GO RV in 2010!!!!

I would never go to Belize. HIGHLY racist there if you are white. Not only that but you have to pay thirty dollars to enter into the country THEN it is mandatory that you leave the country every single month and guess what? You pay thirty dollars to leave. The six dollar gas per gallon is hell too. I hate Belize and will never return there.

• Upvote 1

Wow didn't know there were so many Belize fans here! I plan to have a place there as well some where near the southern coast. If any one is interested in scuba diving, let me know. The best place to learn is a place in Belize. I absolutely love the people and the country. Belize City is not my favorite place, I would have to agree, but every other place I have been there has been great.

There is also a great need there, so if there are any who would like to help in a charity project there, please let me know.

Z

I just build a new home in Panama 2 years ago and just moved here 7 weeks ago. No property taxes for the next 18 years. I have never paid more than $50 for electricity, car insurance 1/2 the price I was paying in Canada. An abundance of fresh fruit, veggies and seafood everyday and very cheap. I live in the mountains and its spring in the morning, summer by noon and early fall in the evening and great for sleeping. The beach is an hour away and I will never have to shovel snow again. Huge expat community, so lots of good english speaking friends! My own little paradise!laugh.gif

• Upvote 3