Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 11/11/2010

Doc31

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1775)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 11-NOV-2010.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks19

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)185,103,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)185,103,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Iraq agrees on new government after 8-month impasse Shiite Nouri al-Maliki to return as prime minister as main factions agree on the top political posts. http://www.msn.com/ Also Reuters, Fox, FoxNews

Spot Oil ~$88.12 (with two of three quotes ... the third hasn't opened this morning)

Spot Gold $1407.40

Zero Cash 26 straight days

17 user_green.pngSteveI user_popup.png

• <LI class=ecxavatar>
av-19188.jpgSenior Member

• <LI id=ecxfriend_257383_19188 class="ecxmini_friend_toggle ecxis_not_friend">
user_add.pngemail_open.png

• Group: Members
  • LocationArizona

Posted Yesterday, 11:14 PM

snapback.png

Good evening Doc31. I want to thank you for all your posts about the CBI. I had the privilege to be included in news that supports your findings. You are 100% on target in your facts and findings. I will just say for now, thank you for all of your hard work and make sure you watch the news tomorrow. God Bless.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz14wbLzqdF

I posted this so that you would go look at SteveI's stuff ... apparently he is onto something from his research He was quizzed hard last night but all he'd give up is that we would be pleased and to "watch the news tomorrow" which is now today. Thanks SteveI.

1)GOI/Pres announcement due

2)High Oil & High Gold

3)26 Straight Zero cash days

4)increasing moon

5)11/11

... come on Shabs ... pull the trigger!

We shall see what we shall see ... shall we not?!

Peace to all

Doc31

• Upvote 14

according to the figures posted, the CBI sold 185 trillion US dollars......DOES THAT MEAN THEY TOOK ABOUT 200 TRILLION IQD OFF THE STREET? If they sold US dolllars, I ssume they sold them for dinar....correct? If the exchange rate is about 1170 dinar for each dollar, how is that possible? i thought I saw somewhere that there is only 25 trillion dinar in circulation????? Herlp me out here

according to the figures posted, the CBI sold 185 trillion US dollars......DOES THAT MEAN THEY TOOK ABOUT 200 TRILLION IQD OFF THE STREET? If they sold US dolllars, I ssume they sold them for dinar....correct? If the exchange rate is about 1170 dinar for each dollar, how is that possible? i thought I saw somewhere that there is only 25 trillion dinar in circulation????? Herlp me out here

No USD were sold/exchanged... If I follow some of the logic from Doc's daily posts on this... It's more of an "internal liquidity adjustment".... The key to this thread is ZERO CASH DAYS... which as Doc has pointed out in the past is a very telling sign something BIG is about to come!!!

- Fresh :D

Thanks Doc31. I'm more excited now than I've ever been, and really being honest to myself, do not see why the RV will not happen at anytime now. I hope that when this is all over, you and some of the other people who have posted so much information will come back to this site ( as long as Adam leaves it up ), so that we can say our proper farewells, and give our thanks for all that you have done. Peace to you sir! Gooooooooooo RV/RI November 2010!

Edited by muchodinaro

Hey Doc? What would you prescribe for an ailing pocket book with debts accumulating that can all go away with one occurrence? I am desperate but don't have much money. I understand that there is a new remedy called RV, but I don't know what it is. That friend told me to contact you as you seem to have a beat on it. Help!!?

P.s. I don't have insurance but I can wash and wax your car for the rest of your life if this remedy can wipe out my debt. Hope this works for you. :lol:

Increasing moon Doc? biggrin.gif

Are you sure it's not waxing, waning, full, no, or Ban Ki?

LOL ... I didn't want to give a seminar on the moon and it's significance in an Islamic country ... for you lunar aficionados ... a waxing crescent - moving to a waxing gibbous ... there.

I still think my attempt at simplicity was better! But yes, you caught me ... LOL

Ban Ki-Moon ... that's really bad! ... funny ... but bad!

Peace

• Upvote 1

Full Moon falls on the 21st of November. The last day of the Muslim holiday "feast of the sacrifice" Hmmmmmmmmm. And the Full moon is premo to the faith. We wait and see.

HD

As always, I like when you post. You seem to at times bring a calm to the masses. Your posts are thoughtful and sincere. Thxs for being here.

pp

• Upvote 1