Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Chat: Dinar Speculator 11/08/10 11am

DesertEagle

med chat 11/08/2010 @ 11 am est do i have your attention!   ok i just got this news it is from baghdad itself one of my friends just talked to me and explained to me what was on the whatever they call the tv in iraq alsumaria or something like that there is an agreement in principle between the blocs including the list but the issue that has been the problem is trust which has come up in the last several months they have 48 hrs to decide to trust each other and the reason the meeting was moved to baghdad is because of all the violence that has gone on there of recent the people are worried and angry they want to announce it in baghdad where it is the worst hoping it will calm the masses he also said in his opinion from what is being rumored in iraq that an rv will follow almost immediately while all are together in baghdad so all can take a partial credit for it and not one bloc

The person i got this from is an iraqi national who lost everything under sadaam and lives in baghdad i have not used sources for a long time since last december but i felt this was important and it coincided with some of the tidbits that were in articles this morning when he told me it hit a nerve and i remember parts of what he was saying so that is all i have oh one more thing they are rumoring something about the 15th of november and i didn't get it all clearly

VERY exciting news...Hope to God it's true!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Med is on the edge ... did you read his post from earlier .... he's about to crack! Don't get too excited ... he's got to do something to hold onto his subscribers.

Oh yeah I remember you..you're one of the banned ones from his former site who brought nothing to the table in regards to intel and yet had an opinion on everything everyone else brought.

and as for "holding on to his subscribers"...allow me to retort...anyone is free to leave any site whenever they wish. He makes no "predictions", and always asks that members respect one another, and only bring FACTS to the table. He allows his chats to be copied over to DD, but nowhere else. It saddens me that you, like others from various sites, copy his chats, then proceed to banter and bash him and anyone else who has gone out of their way to bring facts and opinions to their respective sites. You and anyone like you should be ashamed of yourself.

I am on Med's site, and proud to be. Yet it is saddening when people like you want to be "spoon-fed" info, and when it doesn't sit well with you, you bash, banter, and burn others.

Saddening, truly saddening.

• Upvote 9

Med is on the edge ... did you read his post from earlier .... he's about to crack! Don't get too excited ... he's got to do something to hold onto his subscribers.

Dude that's not needed. Med's an alright guy, just a little out there sometimes, but who isn't when it comes to this crazy investment! I think we're all about to crack, lol. :lmao:

• Upvote 5

med chat 11/08/2010 @ 11 am est do i have your attention!   ok i just got this news it is from baghdad itself one of my friends just talked to me and explained to me what was on the whatever they call the tv in iraq alsumaria or something like that there is an agreement in principle between the blocs including the list but the issue that has been the problem is trust which has come up in the last several months they have 48 hrs to decide to trust each other and the reason the meeting was moved to baghdad is because of all the violence that has gone on there of recent the people are worried and angry they want to announce it in baghdad where it is the worst hoping it will calm the masses he also said in his opinion from what is being rumored in iraq that an rv will follow almost immediately while all are together in baghdad so all can take a partial credit for it and not one bloc

The person i got this from is an iraqi national who lost everything under sadaam and lives in baghdad i have not used sources for a long time since last december but i felt this was important and it coincided with some of the tidbits that were in articles this morning when he told me it hit a nerve and i remember parts of what he was saying so that is all i have oh one more thing they are rumoring something about the 15th of november and i didn't get it all clearly

Doesn't Medic always chat in capital letters? Are you sure this is his post??

Dude that's not needed. Med's an alright guy, just a little out there sometimes, but who isn't when it comes to this crazy investment! I think we're all about to crack, lol. :lmao:

I think CaptJack should be banned from this site, his responses are always like that, raise youre hands if all agree....

Med:

I JUST GOT THIS NEWS

IT IS FROM BAGHDAD ITSELF

ONE OF MY FRIENDS JUST TALKED TO ME

AND EXPLAINED TO ME WHAT WAS ON THE WHATEVER THEY CALL THE TV IN IRAQ

ALSUMARIA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

THERE IS AN AGREEMENT IN PRINCIPLE BETWEEN THE BLOCS

INCLUDING THE LIST

BUT

THE ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN THE PROBLEM

IS TRUST

WHICH HAS COME UP IN THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS