Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade Inc

Carl Greenwell

So, I order some Dinar from Dinar Trade Inc last Thursday, went to the Bank and wired the money. Dinar Trade sent me a confirmation email confirming they received the money and a Fed-X delievery was initiated. Here it is Monday 8-November-2010 and the Fed-X tracking number shows that the delivery is still in an initiated status. I call Fed-X to inquire, and they state that Dinar Trade made a label but never gave them the package. So I then call Dinar Trade, and after being placed on hold several times, come to find out, they (Dinar Trade) cancelled the delivery of my Dinar for some unknown reason. And, of course they stated they would get to the bottom of this and ensure they get another delivery initiated today.

My First experience with Dinar Trade (Not so Good)...

Edited by Carl Greenwell
  • Upvote 1

So, I order some Dinar from Dinar Tade Inc last Thursday, wne to the Bank and wired the money. Dinar Trade send me a confirmation email stating they received the money and a Fed-X delievery is initiated. Here it is Monday 8-November-2010 and the Fed-X tracking numbert shows that the delivery is still in an initiated status. I call Fed-X to inquire, and they state that Dinar Trade made a lable but never gave them the package. So I then call Dinar Trade, and after being placed on hold several times, come to find out, they (Dinar Trade) cancelled the delivery of my Dinar for some unknown reason. And, of course they stated they would get to the bottom of this and ensure they get another delivery initiated today.

I have done business with them over 20 or more times with no incidents. I believe yours is an isolated case. Their reputation is outstanding and very professional. God Bless and good luck.

• Upvote 8

So, I order some Dinar from Dinar Tade Inc last Thursday, wne to the Bank and wired the money. Dinar Trade send me a confirmation email stating they received the money and a Fed-X delievery is initiated. Here it is Monday 8-November-2010 and the Fed-X tracking numbert shows that the delivery is still in an initiated status. I call Fed-X to inquire, and they state that Dinar Trade made a lable but never gave them the package. So I then call Dinar Trade, and after being placed on hold several times, come to find out, they (Dinar Trade) cancelled the delivery of my Dinar for some unknown reason. And, of course they stated they would get to the bottom of this and ensure they get another delivery initiated today.

Don't know if to take this as a good sign or bad....."bad" for you obviously, I sure hope they get it all figured out and you can get your dinar ASAP!! But could it be a good sign as well that "maybe", just maybe......well, you know :blink:

• Upvote 2

So, I order some Dinar from Dinar Trade Inc last Thursday, went to the Bank and wired the money. Dinar Trade sent me a confirmation email confirming they received the money and a Fed-X delievery was initiated. Here it is Monday 8-November-2010 and the Fed-X tracking number shows that the delivery is still in an initiated status. I call Fed-X to inquire, and they state that Dinar Trade made a label but never gave them the package. So I then call Dinar Trade, and after being placed on hold several times, come to find out, they (Dinar Trade) cancelled the delivery of my Dinar for some unknown reason. And, of course they stated they would get to the bottom of this and ensure they get another delivery initiated today.

I have placed 8 wire transfer orders with DT since Sept. 2009. They have performed flawlessly. Must just be a hiccup with their system. They are reliable in my experience.

That is very uncommon. We have used Ali, and so has all of my family and extended family with no problems at all. Service was polite and very quick. This is just a fluke. Maybe they have been extremely busy and you just happen to fall through the cracks. He will take care of it, he wants your business.

• Upvote 3

I don't believe that is the norm...I have ordered several times through Dinar Trade...always received it the next day unless it was a Friday that I wired...several friends had the same experience... Ali seems to be an upstanding guy...IMO...they always answer the phones and answer any and all questions. Keep in mind...they are probably VERY BUSY!!! Wonder why!!!

Carl, just do the transaction (COD). You get the Dinar, you pay the deliver agent. Money in hand, new Dinar in hand. You can even check out the delivery and count the Dinar, make sure it's the right amount and quality you expected. :rolleyes:

My friend who also has purchased Dinars from DT got an email a couple weeks ago confirming his order, he had not ordered any so he called. I can't remember exactly what the "problem" was but does anyone remember when their site wasn't working a while back? They were upgrading their system (why it wasn't working) & so there were a few glitches, nothing to worry about. :)

I too have never had any issues ordering from them. I am a business owner and I think it's important to remember that sometimes a glitch or something happens. The most important thing is how they solve the problem. I have a friend who did a reserve and for some reason she didn't get the confirmation for the wire from Dinar Trade. They discovered the error and extended her reserve an extra two weeks on top of the thirty days. This is what makes them a good company. They are not perfect, but are willing to rectify the situation and as another person stated, they ALWAYS answer their phone....that right there is muy importante!