Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade Inc

Carl Greenwell

Wow, you started a big stir with this posting. :o

Hey....I'm just praying we're not traceable....We're talking about at least a BILLION deliveries right here from DinarTrade (and, Yes, he's my broker too!) I'm just the "paranoid" one...Sorry!

.....(Thank God, you cannot even see my house on "Google Earth"....!!!) Only kidding!

Edited by Inside Track

Hey....I'm just praying we're not traceable....We're talking about at least a BILLION deliveries right here from DinarTrade (and, Yes, he's my broker too!) I'm just the "paranoid" one...Sorry!

.....(Thank God, you cannot even see my house on "Google Earth"....!!!) Only kidding!

Oh you are traceable. Your picture, birthdate, age and location are all posted on your profile. Any ametuar can find you. I'd be more careful. Most are concerned about their dinar at cashin. Don't you think someone can find you via this site? Emails you signed up with and your IP address are traceable.

Don't worry the IRS will trace "you" and "us"....

To get their piece... so if you try and screw them...well that would be the only "person" I would be concerned about wanting to know about your Dinar Investments :o

Fresh :o

I had one problem with an order through dinar trade... and they took care of it and sent me the fix next day.

Keep us posted, I'm sure it's nothing

It is now Tuesday 7pm and no Dinar. Ali emailed Monday stating that Fed Ex forgot the package and it would be to me Tuesday (Today), I did not receive again, I called Dinar Trade and once again the package did not go out, but they stated it would be sent in the morning and I should get it Thursday (One full week after Dinar Trade received my payment + $20.00 overnight delivery)...

Isn't Thursday a Federal Holiday? Veterans Day. I dont even know if Fed Ex runs on Holiday's?? So I guess I will take friday off of work and sit around the house all day again.