Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

get your a$$ out thwre and vote!!!

unclegeek

Just got back from voting ... couldn't have timed it out better if I had satellite imaging ... the first wave (big pre-work crowd) had just left ... and while the place was relatively full I walked right up and showed my ID and got my ballot. My wife and I voted. Went to True-Value and had a couple of keys cut, drove home, and I'm on my second cup of coffee already (I know that some of you are immensely relieved ... lol), this is typed and it's what ... a little over 45 minutes.

Get informed and GO VOTE!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 2

DONE!

"If you're not a liberal at 16, you have no heart... If you're not a conservative at 60, you have no head." - Benjamin Disraeli

I'm sure most of us are somewhere in between.... I sure wish some people would grow up faster!!! :lol:

• Upvote 2

My prediction: Republicans gain 64 seats in the house and become the majority party (243-192). Republicans gain 8 seats in the senate leaving a 49-49 tie with two independents who tend to vote with Democrats and a Dem VP who presides over the senate, meaning Dems retain control of the senate for all practical purposes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1