Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If one million Americans became millionaires...

wolfman

Now, I don't know about you all, I know that a lot of you have been talking about giving to the church, or to charity, or whatever, but, I think that one of the best things we could do would be to start a small business, and hire some LEGAL AMERICANS!!! Talk about the humane thing to do, let's help save our country first!

GOD BLESS ALL!

Good ideas sir, very good. We plan to do the latter without neglecting the former. Giving is a high priority, and we plan to open a business of necessity (so that hard times do not affect the success of the business, as it does for a business of luxury).smile.gif

• Upvote 5

And if 1 million Americans paid a 50% tax on their newfound wealth, that would sure be a boon to the US treasury.

Most likely most Americans will just keep their money and retire smartly. Why risk it starting a business. Just put the money away, live off the interest and do good to others.

• Upvote 7

Great thought Wolf,

I own a small swimming pool company here in Denver and my dream is to grow it to the largest pool company in town.

What better way to invest the coming RV then to hire some employees and get my business started in that direction.

GO RV!

May the Lord bless us all so that we can share that blessing with others.

• Upvote 3

Hey all, think about this. If suddenly, one million Americans became overnight millionaires, and each one of these suddenly millionaires would start a small business employing 5 people, that would put 5 million people to work almost overnight! Not to mention the one million new millionaires that would probably quit their jobs, opening up another one million jobs! Wow!! That would sure help out the USA!!! That would in effect be 7 million jobs either created or saved (LOL) by ... the American People!!!

Now, I don't know about you all, I know that a lot of you have been talking about giving to the church, or to charity, or whatever, but, I think that one of the best things we could do would be to start a small business, and hire some LEGAL AMERICANS!!! Talk about the humane thing to do, let's help save our country first!

GOD BLESS ALL!

Me personally I am going home and opening a Cigar Bar or more commonly known as a Gentlemen’s Club. No it will not have nude women, but they will be in a classy short skirt and white tops. It will be a regular place for regular guys Good Cigars, Food, Booze and babes.

A True Man Cave

Madman Out

Edited by madmanak47
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I'm a small business owner as well. My business is quite successful and 100% paid for, but I'm tired. I'm only in my 40's, but if an RV happens, I'm selling and retiring.

If the RV don't happen soon, I may just sell to one of my prized employees and retire anyway.

• Upvote 1

And if 1 million Americans paid a 50% tax on their newfound wealth, that would sure be a boon to the US treasury.

Most likely most Americans will just keep their money and retire smartly. Why risk it starting a business. Just put the money away, live off the interest and do good to others.

Hey hey hey....A 15% tax will be just fine.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

thats a good point but i think its been estimated that very few americans are invested in this. i think like less than 100,000. still though, good point just different numbers! :)

There are probaly 100,000 just in Texas who bought Dinar. It may not be 1 million, but it is way up there.

All Great ideas, I plan on opening up one to help out my best friend so we can both retire.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey all, think about this. If suddenly, one million Americans became overnight millionaires, and each one of these suddenly millionaires would start a small business employing 5 people, that would put 5 million people to work almost overnight! Not to mention the one million new millionaires that would probably quit their jobs, opening up another one million jobs! Wow!! That would sure help out the USA!!! That would in effect be 7 million jobs either created or saved (LOL) by ... the American People!!!

GOD BLESS ALL!

im from the uk and i bet theres fewer than 50,000 of us weirdos who have invested into this crazy scam :rolleyes:

but that is the perfect line of thinking. ;)

RV ANYTIME SOON PLZ B)

• Upvote 4

Me personally I am going home and opening a Cigar Bar or more commonly known as a Gentlemen’s Club. No it will not have nude women, but they will be in a classy short skirt and white tops. It will be a regular place for regular guys Good Cigars, Food, Booze and babes.

A True Man Cave

Madman Out

Now that is a good idea, however, you might make the wives of USA mad :angry:

lol lol lol

• Upvote 3

A True Man Cave

Madman Out

Hey madmanak47, I will be the first to buy a membership ! B)

FBB, Food, Booze and Babes........I like that ! :D

I'll bring some of my home made wine ! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GOD BLESS ALL!

and if each one of those million bought a new car and a house, how much would that help the economy? This will have a snowball effect on the US that we haven't even considered yet.

• Upvote 4

A True Man Cave

Madman Out

I'm going to be responsible.......go to Vegas and put it all on red.