Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

whos buying an RV with the RV?

RVDinar4MyFamily

Now thats what I am talking about NavyChick, great taste.

Here is the ultimate post RV Toy Store

http://www.dupontregistry.com/

dbl dinar Wow what a sweet website. I found a house in fortworth, a 65ft boat and a sweet car. Man thats the way to shop all in one website. Now if can get the rv to happen then I can get my toys. Thanks Again. Steve

• Upvote 1

To be 100% honest I am more excited to pay off my mothers and grandmothers debts. They have both been through divorces where the men took everything of monetary value so that they could keep the children. My mother raised me on her own and we lived very humbly but she always got me everything I wanted and never thought of herself. I would actually get her set up with ANYTHING she wanted. And my grandmother has had a heart transplant that she still is paying for and her bills are killing her faster than her old age is. So if this were to happen tomorrow the two most important women in my life would get the attention.

Oh and then I would pick this up for me :)

http://lexusenthusia...f-wallpaper.jpg

Nice looking Toyota! That is who makes a lexus.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be 100% honest I am more excited to pay off my mothers and grandmothers debts. They have both been through divorces where the men took everything of monetary value so that they could keep the children. My mother raised me on her own and we lived very humbly but she always got me everything I wanted and never thought of herself. I would actually get her set up with ANYTHING she wanted. And my grandmother has had a heart transplant that she still is paying for and her bills are killing her faster than her old age is. So if this were to happen tomorrow the two most important women in my life would get the attention.

Oh and then I would pick this up for me :)

http://lexusenthusiast.com/images/weblog/08-05-29-lexus-project-is-f-wallpaper.jpg

Preachintheghetto, you are so blessed to have family that actually cares and loves you! Money cannot buy that, and that is something my husband and I do not have. Wow. Husband and I have to make up (for our boys) for family that is there, but never cared, you know what I mean?

On a beautiful note, I saw the Most Amazing Meteor shoot across the sky very early this morning! As a matter of fact, I was thinking about the RV and also how long it had been since I had even seen a shooting star. It was orange and it shot across horizontally, lasting a good 4 seconds! Amazing to say the least!!

Preachintheghetto, you are so blessed to have family that actually cares and loves you! Money cannot buy that, and that is something my husband and I do not have. Wow. Husband and I have to make up (for our boys) for family that is there, but never cared, you know what I mean?

On a beautiful note, I saw the Most Amazing Meteor shoot across the sky very early this morning! As a matter of fact, I was thinking about the RV and also how long it had been since I had even seen a shooting star. It was orange and it shot across horizontally, lasting a good 4 seconds! Amazing to say the least!!

Hope what you saw was a sign!