Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

whos buying an RV with the RV?

RVDinar4MyFamily

I think I am just going to lay low for a while and make quite a few people wonder what the heck I am up to.

we have been tremendously challenged as a family and tremendously blessed as well..............

Pay off the house and Pay it forward......

Ah,,,,,,,,,,,,, heck.............may that Vet IS IN MY FUTURE!!

• Upvote 1

Vibo! love the choice of car : ) this is what i am buying myself after i pay off my moms debts after her divorce.

Plus about 40.000$ in custom parts

post-21930-128862350368_thumb.jpg

GO RV!!! soon please : )

oops! not for vibo. Good choice preachintheghetto.

OH!!! i CANT WAIT to walk in the door and tell my wife to quit her job : ))))))))) thats what i am most excited for.

Vibo! love the choice of car : ) this is what i am buying myself after i pay off my moms debts after her divorce.

Plus about 40.000$ in custom parts

post-21930-128862350368_thumb.jpg

GO RV!!! soon please : )

oops! not for vibo. Good choice preachintheghetto.

OH!!! i CANT WAIT to walk in the door and tell my wife to quit her job : ))))))))) thats what i am most excited for.

Whoa...what kind of Lexus is that Lex? That is sweeeeettttt!!!

cbs71

LEXUS ISF

This is what i really want but only 500 are being made and you have to have stature to own one : (

post-21930-128863138135_thumb.jpg

LEXUS LFA!!!

Crappy file : (

post-21930-128863167323_thumb.jpg

It is a Lexus ISF. I guess there will be atleast 2 of those purchased soon after the RV because that is what I want to ride around in :)

You got it!! 2011 with white interior and gunmetal exterior!! slammed on 20's :D

I guess the wife can have her Range rover sport on 24's too :lol:

It is a Lexus ISF. I guess there will be atleast 2 of those purchased soon after the RV because that is what I want to ride around in smile.gif

Thanks Preach..yeah, I googled it and it is one sweet ride...

Have fun in it!

cbs71

LEXUS ISF

This is what i really want but only 500 are being made and you have to have stature to own one : (

post-21930-128863138135_thumb.jpg

LEXUS LFA!!!

Crappy file : (

post-21930-128863167323_thumb.jpg

You got it!! 2011 with white interior and gunmetal exterior!! slammed on 20's biggrin.gif

I guess the wife can have her Range rover sport on 24's too laugh.gif

laugh.gif ..your wife is going to be riding on dubs huh? laugh.gif My wife is simple, she wants a jeep and I still want my 750i x msport...

Thanks Preach..yeah, I googled it and it is one sweet ride...

Have fun in it!

laugh.gif ..your wife is going to be riding on dubs huh? laugh.gif My wife is simple, she wants a jeep and I still want my 750i x msport...

Oh she wants a blk one with all the goddies. The funny thing is i have yet to tell her i have invested in this :lol:

That M750i Is an OUTSTANDING choice!!

• Upvote 1

Oh she wants a blk one with all the goddies. The funny thing is i have yet to tell her i have invested in this laugh.gif

That M750i Is an OUTSTANDING choice!!

laugh.giflaugh.gif ..so you haven't told her yet? Let me guess..you are gonna surprise her with a shiny new vehicle when this RV's? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks..yeah, I always wanted a beemer and this will be the only chance I will get without having to make mortgage payments to it!biggrin.gif

Enjoy your new and upcoming ride and go tell your wife or I will!!!laugh.gif

Edited by cbs71

Let's see, tithe first, enough $ to the parents for retirement (past due), college funds & trust accounts for the kids, a big chunk invested, and THEN a beautiful house with a huge yard for the kids to run and play. I want a vehicle large enough to fit us all, so we don't have to take two cars, and my husband wants a truck. BUT, what I am most looking forward to is my husband not having to work so incredibly hard. I will be thrilled to be able to spend time with the man I have loved for over 20 years.

laugh.giflaugh.gif ..so you haven't told her yet? Let me guess..you are gonna surprise her with a shiny new vehicle when this RV's? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks..yeah, I always wanted a beemer and this will be the only chance I will get without having to make mortgage payments to it!biggrin.gif

Enjoy your new and upcoming ride and go tell your wife or I will!!!laugh.gif

Oh that is my plan! I am more excited to have a Range Rover with a bow on it and a note saying you can quit your job. SO EXCITED!!! Im crying right now....serious

JUST FOR FUN...Would love to see what people are thinking for their dream "TOY" after the RV

Once your past the bills, helping family, friends, charities etc. what is the one "TOY" you will be getting for yourself or your family

Here is mine B)

PARTY-BARGE-25-XP3_img5513_700.jpg

http://www.suntracke...boat/?boat=3238

Who actually gives a @*^$ what you are going to do? I hope for your soul, you are going to help your fellow man.

• Downvote 17

I am not ruling it out but it will probably be a while until the wife and I buy a Recreational Vehicle.

I am planning to a buy a Red Ford SHO.

Ford-Taurus-SHO-Ad.jpg

Oh and a 2011 Yukon Denali

thumbs-GMC-Yukon-Denali-XL-44.jpg

Next spring I will be buying a Yamaha AR230 to take out on the River or the lakes.

2007-yamaha-ar230-high-ou-2_800x0w.jpg

Edited by Norm Walker

Who actually gives a @*^$ what you are going to do? I hope for your soul, you are going to help your fellow man.

As a Christian, my only response to your comment is this.

May God bless you and help you to learn to treat your fellow man with respect and courtesy that they deserve.

After the RV, the first thing my wife and I will be doing is to tithe, 5% wil go to my church, and 5% will go to various charities through out the city.

My wife and I also have a dream of helping inner city teens and we will be putting money towards that dream beyond the tithe.

I may have posed a question to people about what they would like their toys to be, but I also stated...Once your past the bills, helping family, friends, charities etc.

I hope this answers your question.

• Upvote 3

Found this interesting little tidbit on your very own profile... "Studying God's Word Riding my Ducati Multistrada 1100S"

ducati-multistrada-1-8_460x0w.jpg

Apparently, you know a thing or two about toys... So, maybe in some of that studying you could practice a bit of that love thy brother stuff??

• Upvote 2