Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

whos buying an RV with the RV?

RVDinar4MyFamily

Well..... After I tithe my 10% I will be driving one of these

Good point primerica....after we give our due back to God...everything else comes afterwards...

Nice choices BTW!!!

Hmmmm...BMW 750 ix Msport or MB e63 AMG or the Jaguar Xf XFR supercharged? Decisions, decision, decisions...

• Upvote 1

Found this interesting little tidbit on your very own profile... "Studying God's Word Riding my Ducati Multistrada 1100S"

ducati-multistrada-1-8_460x0w.jpg

Apparently, you know a thing or two about toys... So, maybe in some of that studying you could practice a bit of that love thy brother stuff??

Oh Yea, that is my baby, it's a sweet ride, and I love to ride her when ever I am able to. And to any negative post about what I said; Is your "church" really teaching THE TRUTH, or is it just some flowery message to get you to attend and "tithe". Hope and Pray you actually know the truth. This world is corrupt, the "system" is Satanic, and I pray ALL here on DV understand that. God says that the stone they roll will roll back upon themselves. That is exactly what we plan to do with this "seed" from this investment. Roll the stone back upon them. God Bless you all with His Wisdom and Understanding.

WM13

Edited by waterman13

Peeps,

Just saying I believe some people in this investment don't really understand what is really happening in the world and how the world system works. I do see a lot of people on this site who are planning to help others when this comes in, and have faith that it will. God Bless you all! But, I also have seen from this post that many think about how the can spend their "money" on "stuff". ITS NOT MONEY AND ITS JUST STUFF! What God has taught me lately is that many people have a diluted thought process of what "religion" is. I have experienced first hand how many denominational churches are teaching lies. It is not about religion, denominations, etc. it is about truth, and understanding of God's Word. I am sorry to say I see a lot of deception in our churches today.

We have plans to totally change the way charities are funded and work together, and how many people in this world will be better off and told the truth by the group I am involved with that is investing in this venture. Just sayin' don't judge, for you shall be judged by how you judge others. (somebody really cool said that) :D

• Downvote 2

Well... I already have this

post-20789-128872742944_thumb.jpg

Nice! How do you like the e55 amg? I was looking at the e63 amg and that is a beauty..

However, I am still stuck on the bmw 750 ix Msport....

I have not driven an E63, but they have a few more horsepower and are naturally aspriated (the E55 has a supercharger). So I would think the power delivery would have a different quality, probably more "powerbandy" if you know what I mean. I drove M 5's before I bought the AMG. I think the BMW's are better driving cars than the MBZ's, I just like the all around package of the MBZ a little more. It was a tough decision and pretty much came down to finding a better deal on a MBZ. I could think of worse problems to have than choosing between $85K German hot-rods. Although if I could do it today I would trade my car straight up for 50 million dinar. Any takers?

Well, to start off, I'll take one of these!

2007ext.jpg

And then one of those!

house_img.jpg

And then one of these!

hawaii.jpg

OH.....And a few of these too!!!!!!! Maybe a double on these!!!!!

brazilian-facebook-girls-10.jpg?w=500&h=616

DON'T FORGET TO SAVE SOME OF IT!!!!! EVEN A SQUIRREL HAS ENOUGH SENSE TO SAVE SOME NUTS FOR THE WINTER!!!

Edited by Triple xXx