Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Got sign that I was praying for

Joe P

It is NOT a coincidence that the majority (probably an extremely high percentage) are believers. HE is going to use this to further and grow his kingdom in ways that we cannot imagine. Can you imagine the missions that will start just from this investment? Not only overseas but here. One thing I pray for is that when this RVs everyone acknowledges WHO provided this for them and that every believer or not, gets on their knees in thanks and prayer. And ask for wisdom and guidance on how to use this GIFT to further His kingdom. NOT OURS. As much as we all want this soon, we know that it WILL happen eventually. But this should be on HIS watch and time. Not ours.

God Bless and GO RV

Firmly believe all you have said is truth.

Right....NOT a coincident there are SO many true believers here.

We believe many muslims will come to Christ...they already are,

and many through dreams. What a time to be living in.

And, YES....His watch and time.....

• Upvote 3

I too am a believer........no bashing here........thanks for sharing.

Like zfish05 stated I think the number of believers in this investment is huge......it seems that it don't matter where I read my information or intel that christians are present in the conversations, posts or chats..........I also feel that GOD has brought me here as do many of you.......ITS A GOD THING.......Blessed Be His Name.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Joe, let the blessings begin. I for one have already been blessed by this, had it not been for this investment I would probably have never met any of you or heard the great words you have given to me to bring strength and faith to me. Thanks to all , have a great day

• Upvote 3

I too am a believer........no bashing here........thanks for sharing.

Like zfish05 stated I think the number of believers in this investment is huge......it seems that it don't matter where I read my information or intel that christians are present in the conversations, posts or chats..........I also feel that GOD has brought me here as do many of you.......ITS A GOD THING.......Blessed Be His Name.

Yes, I too like the fact that there are alot of Christians on here. Heck, my sister who is a devout Christian, turned me on to this. This is ineed a GOD thing and I truly believe that Proverbs 13 where it basically says that "....that the wealth of a sinner is laid up for the righteous/just..."

God bless all of us!

• Upvote 2

My goodness. Who could have imagined replies like this? I certainly am in awe. Others have seen their personal signs, others simply sharing in God's grace.

I should have snapped a picture, but I was memorized and couldn't remove myself from the moment.

I pray this concludes soon so we can begin this new chapter.

Have a blessed day.

• Upvote 2

I strongly believe that God has sent this opportunity to my family and I. Over my years he has continually brought us through extremely tough times and I know now that nothing happens without reason. I will not go into how this investment became available to me other than to say it was a definitive sign from Him that I needed to buy into this. Funny how He has used the Muslim community to bring this to so many of us!! Oh by the way I also believe it will RV before the end of this year!!

Ecclesiastes 2:25-26 (New International Version)

25 for without him, who can eat or find enjoyment? 26 To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

• Upvote 3

While I did not see the sunrise, I too have signs of my own. My wife and myself are botj believers. And we feel that the Lord told us " help will come when it is needed most." Well my truck is a two ton paper weight. My wifes job is about to be eliminated, her car does't want to shift out of first gear and is coughing up a different part every month it seems, and I am waiting for the bank to kick us out of our house.... - also ave not been employed in over a year now and considering I last worKed for KBR I don't qualify for unemployment ... So wE are both believing it to be RV'D soon.

God bless

Travlnsoldier

• Upvote 4

God is so good. This opportunity came to me at a time when I was at my lowest point and there looked to be no hope. But through this investment He is making it possible for so much of His work to be done. He has confirmed His promise to me several times. Judging by all that is coming against so many of us only reinforces the fact that we are so very close now to seeing the promise fulfilled. God bless

Thanks for sharing! I have seen three visual signs at the exact moment needed in regards to this investment. I won't go into them now - will save that for a Post RV Praise thread - but I do think that it's interesting that in the Bible, its said that you shouldn't have to have a visual sign of God, we are required to go on faith. So, to actually receive a visual sign, is a true blessing.

Do you people really think God will/can make you monetarily rich?

I believe that God will always provide me with the ability to feed my family, clothe my family, and shelter my family. Last time I checked, all of those things require money. So, yes, God does help with money.

• Upvote 3

Do you people really think God will/can make you monetarily rich?

In one aspect, you already are. Think about those in 3rd world countries. We are rich in more ways than one especially when we all take alot of things for granted!

Thank God for his mercy!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

if it is in his will---then he can do that------but remember, you have to give to people who need it----this means giving some money away---can any of us really do that?

I believe whatever we give will be returned to us - tenfold in one way or the other.

I honestly doubt, there will be very few people, that are blessed with this investment,

that will not give some part of it to someone that is in need. You will be blessed for that gift - I am sure of that.

Thanks for sharing this with us all Joe.

GOD Bless you, and all who have been blessed, with the opportunity to join in this investment.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 2

Joe, I could see what you saw in my mind's eye and it was glorious! Thank you.

I am a very spiritual person and feel that I was not only guided to this investment, but that I will also be guided through this every step of the way...

I have an ongoing appointment with God every morning and every day I ask for guidance and that I am offered the opportunity to serve as an instrument of the Divine... I trust that no matter what happens, I will continue to seek to align my self will with Divine Will...as one of my greatest lessons on my spiritual journey is that God wants greater things for me than I can even imagine. (And I have a really great imagination!) With every given day, I keep my walk focused on what would God have me do and these are the things that come upon my path... Opportunities to have riches that are of the body, the mind and the spirit!

It was truly a pleasure to read the responses to this thread.... Thank you ALL for sharing... God is GOOD!rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 4

Ecclesiastes 2:25-26 (New International Version)

25 for without him, who can eat or find enjoyment? 26 To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

TJT, Puzzling that a Bible Scholar like youself would call this scripture meaningless. I see you just joined yesterday....good timing...thanks for joining in. Here's one of my favorite scriptures.

1 Corinthians 1:26-29 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence.

If He was a man of the world, Yeshua (Jesus) would have chosen the elite of His day to accomplish His mission — however He used simple fishermen. These men were considered uneducated, lacking “social status”, wealth or worldly distinction of any kind — yet these “simple” men were the ones the Lord selected to build the Kingdom of God. Throughout the Bible, we read of the Lord choosing and using the weak things of the world to confound and shame the wise and powerful. God seems to love revealing His awesome power through humble vessels, so that no flesh can glory in His presence.

Don’t allow the enemy to convince you that God cannot use you because you are “flawed”, weak, or seemingly inconsequential. No, instead, remember that He uses the base, despised, nonentities of this world, ordinary, often broken, people…to do extraordinary things. Our God is not looking at your wealth, your social status or your education — He’s looking at your heart! If your heart is willing and your life is available, then He is more than able to perform miraculous work through you for His Kingdom’s sake. With so much work to be done, don’t allow the enemy to stifle or steal the Lord’s vision for your life –- He has a plan to use you to confound the wise of this world, and to bring to naught the things that are!

by George Whitten http://www.worthydevotions.com/christian-devotional/confound-the-wise-of-this-world

Edited by Inside Track
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

TJT, Puzzling that a Bible Scholar like youself would call this scripture meaningless. I see you just joined yesterday....good timing...thanks for joining in. Here's one of my favorite scriptures.

1 Corinthians 1:26-29 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence.

If He was a man of the world, Yeshua (Jesus) would have chosen the elite of His day to accomplish His mission — however He used simple fishermen. These men were considered uneducated, lacking “social status”, wealth or worldly distinction of any kind — yet these “simple” men were the ones the Lord selected to build the Kingdom of God. Throughout the Bible, we read of the Lord choosing and using the weak things of the world to confound and shame the wise and powerful. God seems to love revealing His awesome power through humble vessels, so that no flesh can glory in His presence.

Don’t allow the enemy to convince you that God cannot use you because you are “flawed”, weak, or seemingly inconsequential. No, instead, remember that He uses the base, despised, nonentities of this world, ordinary, often broken, people…to do extraordinary things. Our God is not looking at your wealth, your social status or your education — He’s looking at your heart! If your heart is willing and your life is available, then He is more than able to perform miraculous work through you for His Kingdom’s sake. With so much work to be done, don’t allow the enemy to stifle or steal the Lord’s vision for your life –- He has a plan to use you to confound the wise of this world, and to bring to naught the things that are!

by George Whitten http://www.worthydevotions.com/christian-devotional/confound-the-wise-of-this-world

I did not call this meaningless it was part of the scripture that I copied and pasted , Sorry for the confusion .... I believe with all my Heart that God has this wonderful blessing in store for us , I too have been stuggling alot this past couple of years and I believe that this is coming right on Time .... God Bless everyone

• Upvote 1