Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Got sign that I was praying for

Joe P

I too am a believer and there is not a day that goes by that I thank Him for his gifts to me...my family, my friends, my compassion, my belief that He sent me to DV to make new friends and to encourage each other of His great gift to us. He knows that many people will be helped with what He will give us with the RV.....thank you for this post. It is truly a blessing that so many people have such faith and hope and believe that God is in control. GO RV!!! Blessings to all of you!

why is that? You can see what this thread is all about. I believe if mods or adam doesn't like the thread, they would have locked it long ago.

Please continue with the inspirational words and encourage for all to hear. I for one, love to hear prophetic utterances or visions regarding our dinar.

I think that as long as any thread remains respectable it is allowable - and we do have a sister site for chat discussion and prayer at newdinarchat.com. BUT I also think it is healthy that we share our beliefs and experience here as well ....

My prayers remain in a more general way as well, for I know whatever happens my trust in my Lord will not waiver. My study this morning was this.

1 Corinthians 13 (NIV) 4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

It asked me to change the word "love" througout the verse, to my name. Great challenge that I will incorporate into my daily life.

Revised to:

4Am I patient, am I kind. do I not envy, nor boast, am I humble. 5Am I not rude, nor self-seeking, do I not easily anger, do I keep no record of wrongs. 6Do I or do I not delight in evil but rejoice with the truth. 7dp I always protect, alway trust, alway hope, always persevere.

Blessings,

pvS

two things that should never be discussed politics and religion

Hi Rick,

I agree that discussions pertaining to religion are often frustrating and a fruitless waste of time. But for some reason when I read your post a few thoughts popped into my mind, I hope you don't mind if I share them with you. There is a vast difference between religion and and God Himself. Knowing God, experiencing God and sharing the events and interactions between us and Him has nothing to do with religion. Sharing stories of His goodness and faithfulness in our lives has nothing to do with religion. Sharing how He reveals Himself to each one of us in unique and personal ways is not about religion. This is much more than just semantics. The difference is literally life and death. Religion, as often thought of is, well, being religious i.e. going to church( I'm not saying that it's wrong to go to church), making sure one follows the right list of things to do and more importantly the list of things not to do according to the doctrinal understanding of whatever church you attend. Religion in general is a system of works that if performed well enough will keep you out of trouble with god. Discussions about this type of religion are definitely to be avoided. Jesus did not come to give us religion, He actually came to set us free from it, and any other system of influence in our lives that would separate us from Himself and the abundant Life He purchased for us. (see John 10:10). You see, God has done such spectacular things in my life (such as healing me instantaneously from severely advance Leukemia, healing my wife from breast cancer, healing my daughter of autism and countless other miracles of greater or lessor magnitude including multiple financial ones) that I cannot not talk about Him. I don't just owe Him my life, He is my life. He created me, I did not create Him. He is always with me and there is no way to avoid sharing the greatest reality in the universe with others. A God that is so near, so real, so big and so nice is really hard to ignore. A God that was willing to suffer and die for me is a God worth discussing. If anybody read this far, don't worry, be happy God is never sleepy or distracted from you.

• Upvote 4

two things that should never be discussed politics and religion

When we stop talking about politics and religion the day will not be too far in the future when we will not be able to discuss politics and religion! Think about it!!!

By the way Thanks for starting this post Joe

I was really enjoying reading all the different post until you (Mr. Rich) had to make a smart remark? Can you for once in your life be positive and be a believer and stop questioning others??? All I can do is pray for people like you!!!

This is such a great post, and it was nice to read all the others who posted, thanks I'm a believer.....

For your information I am a Christian too. But I'm also an investor, and I don't base my investment decisions on what somebody prophesied over me at church, what my psychic told me, what I saw in a dream, or what the book of Revelation says or anything like that. A sister site was created at DV for people who want to talk about the religious aspect of Iraq and the dinar. I think some of you people don't realize how rude and annoying it is to keep bringing religion into this when half the people here don't give a rat's ass about that. Seriously, if you went to church and your preacher kept talking about investing in forex and mutual funds and precious metals wouldn't that annoy you? There's a time and place for everything (that's in the bible, by the way) and this isn't the time or place for talking about what some preacher prophesied over a girl at a church meeting.

• Upvote 3

TJT

God Bless You....Keep holding on. We have been through very painful times during the past 2 years. Many valleys we cross will only be understood when we at last meet our Mastor & Savior.

We tragically lost our son two years ago. A fire broke out in the basement of our church late on a Saturday night. He set off the alarms but no one came. We had taken someone home and were gone about an hour around this time. He managed to put the fire out, but it cost him his life. He lived for only three days but was able to make things right in his heart. Had it not been for Scott's bravery, the entire Church would have been lost. We miss him terribly, but we know he is Home with his Father. At first, we didn't have a desire to carry on...all the pain and questions as to WHY?! But, God is so merciful...He has sent us another son, "spiritually". Pastor Tim!!! He has a heart and ministry for the Homeless and Needy, the hurting, the drug addicts, etc. Tim has a heart like our son Scott!! It's truly amazing what God can do. Now, with this blessing about to take place...we will be able to financially fund more projects in this outreach.

Let's keep holding on!!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your son , I have a 6 year old son of my own and couldn't imagine how hard that would be , I Pray that God gives you strength and Peace in your life , .... ....... I am pretty new to this investment have only been involved for about 3 months < I was introduced to it through a man that I attend church with , So I prayed about it and felt like it was a good idea , I am at a point in my life where I could really use this to back on my feet , My wife and I have been seperated for three years ( I am still praying that she will come back ) but since we split up I have lost everything that I owned except for my clothes ... But I am not giving up I believe that God will bring me out of this misfortune ... Thank you for your uplifting post and God Bless you and your family

For your information I am a Christian too. But I'm also an investor, and I don't base my investment decisions on what somebody prophesied over me at church, what my psychic told me, what I saw in a dream, or what the book of Revelation says or anything like that. A sister site was created at DV for people who want to talk about the religious aspect of Iraq and the dinar. I think some of you people don't realize how rude and annoying it is to keep bringing religion into this when half the people here don't give a rat's ass about that. Seriously, if you went to church and your preacher kept talking about investing in forex and mutual funds and precious metals wouldn't that annoy you? There's a time and place for everything (that's in the bible, by the way) and this isn't the time or place for talking about what some preacher prophesied over a girl at a church meeting.

You say you're a christian. If you don't mind me asking, please tell me what it is that YOU BELIEVE to be a Christian? You made a statement that some "people here don't give a rat's ass about that." How do you know that for CERTAIN? We are now on page 5, i believe that had this thread did NOT mean much for "some", do you think there is 5 page of participation and plus, the mods have ALLOW this to continue? Are you a mod?

Yes, there is a time and place for everything, and NOW IS THE TIME TO SEEK GOD for wisdom and guidance for our investment. Whether you choose to believe that is your CHOICE. Sir, if you don't like what is being said IN THIS THREAD, why do you choose to allow other Christians here to provoke you to say the things you have said above?

In love and peace,

wowjam

• Upvote 1

You say you're a christian. If you don't mind me asking, please tell me what it is that YOU BELIEVE to be a Christian? You made a statement that some "people here don't give a rat's ass about that." How do you know that for CERTAIN? We are now on page 5, i believe that had this thread did NOT mean much for "some", do you think there is 5 page of participation and plus, the mods have ALLOW this to continue? Are you a mod?

Yes, there is a time and place for everything, and NOW IS THE TIME TO SEEK GOD for wisdom and guidance for our investment. Whether you choose to believe that is your CHOICE. Sir, if you don't like what is being said IN THIS THREAD, why do you choose to allow other Christians here to provoke you to say the things you have said above?

In love and peace,

wowjam

Amen wowjam. Very well said. I think some people should practice this: Silence can be valuable; don't break it unless you can improve on it! God Bless all of you how has invested in this country.