Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is This The Last Ten Days Of Our Lives, As We Have Known Them?

RichNick123

Without a doubt the past week or so has brought about the greatest frenzy the Dinar has ever seen. Rumors and more rumors abounding each and every day. Something is about to happen!! You can feel it in the air, the atmosphere is charged with anticipation. Too much smoke around here for there not to be a fire burning somewhere!

Today is October 25, 2010 almost every rumor and tidbit I have found pounts to this wrapping up between now and November 3, 2010, ten days from now!

The strongest rumors are that with the seating of the Government in Iraq the RV will immediately be released.

I like Sonny1's latest post of GOI seated and RV within 4 days of the completion!

Many rumors that it will coincide with our own midterm elections.

Almost all the information out there is that in the next 10 days we will either have the RV or it will begin.

With that thought in mind, could this possibly be the last ten day's of our live's as we now know them?

Could this be the last ten days that you put in five dollars of gas instead of filling up?

Could this be the last ten days that you bring lunch to work instead of eating out?

Could this be the last ten days you actually have to go to work?

Could this be the last ten days you have to clip coupons to buy groceries?

Could this be the last ten days you have to drive a car you are ashamed of?

Could this be the last ten days you dont answer the phone because it may be a bill collector?

Could this be the last ten days you sneak your own snacks into the movie theatre?

Could this be the last ten days you eat ground beef instead of steak?

Could this be the last ten days you window shop and go home empty handed?

Could this be the last ten days you want to help someone but can't?

Could this be the last ten days you are in debt?

Could this be the last ten days you see a commercial or read an article about a vacation destination and wish you could go?

Could this be the last ten days your kids need a new pair of shoes?

Could this be the last ten days you have to take crap from an inlaw about your financial status?

Could this be the last ten days you feel the need to check this web site every hour on the hour?

Could this be the last ten days you have to wait to go to the doctor or dentist because you can't afford it?

Could this be the last ten days you worry about forclosure or bankruptcy?

Could this be the last ten days you have parents that cannot make it on their social security alone?

COULD THIS BE THE LAST TEN DAYS OF OUR LIVES AS WE HAVE KNOWN THEM??

Not certain about you but I am beginning to allow myself to get just a wee bit excited!!!! Ten days and we may never be the same again. When it happens let us never forget where we have come from to arrive at our destiny!!

What an awesome post!!! I have printed this thread and hung it on my wall and added one line to it of which I've always wanted to do, but never really had the money (or managed it well enough). My plan is to FINALLY find a specific charity revolving around people or animals in financial need and become a consistent donor of SERIOUS money on an annual basis given the inevitable riches I'll come into with the RV. At 45 years of age I promise to myself and to anyone listening that these new found riches will NOT be wasted on excess junk or excessive spending but instead on prudent planning and charitable giving, both passive and active.

I hope that you all have that very same need to give (assuming you've always wanted to give but haven't been able to). Therefore, while you are planning where to spend it, how to plan for it and who to share it with that you remember of the unfortunate one's that you can plan for today.

Go RVVVVVVVVVV for everyone involved directly OR indirectly. :)

Edited by hrdbawl
  • Upvote 3

My husband and I are making it ok,but there are some in my family that are struggling to just keep their heads above water.We can only help so much,but it is not enough,how I dream to be able to go to them and REALLY help them out.I dont care about myself,I would gladly keep working, if I could only help my family.

• Upvote 2

My husband and I are making it ok,but there are some in my family that are struggling to just keep their heads above water.We can only help so much,but it is not enough,how I dream to be able to go to them and REALLY help them out.I dont care about myself,I would gladly keep working, if I could only help my family.

Ju Ju...might I suggest something? If you haven't told them about this opportunity already, you can always GIVE them the Dinar directly for them to sell themselves once the Dinar RV's. You avoid the taxes (they sell it under their own SS #) and in turn you have given them the gift you wish to give them...$$$. Just an idea, one of which I have already done for people that I can't ask to invest in as they don't have two nickels to rub together or I don't want to hear that I pushed them into this if it doesn't RV (who said that? :rolleyes:).

• Upvote 2

Could this be the last ten days that you put in five dollars of gas instead of filling up? I always fill up.

Could this be the last ten days that you bring lunch to work instead of eating out? I eat out alot.

Could this be the last ten days you actually have to go to work? I love my job.

Could this be the last ten days you have to clip coupons to buy groceries? I never clip coupons.

Could this be the last ten days you have to drive a car you are ashamed of? I love my car.

Could this be the last ten days you dont answer the phone because it may be a bill collector? I don't have many bills.

Could this be the last ten days you sneak your own snacks into the movie theatre? I will continue to sneak my own snacks in rich or otherwise.

Could this be the last ten days you eat ground beef instead of steak? I hate steak. I prefer Hamburger helper.

Could this be the last ten days you window shop and go home empty handed? I don't like to pay outrageous prices, rich or otherwise.

Could this be the last ten days you want to help someone but can't? I hate helping bums.

Could this be the last ten days you are in debt? I only owe $4,000.

Could this be the last ten days you see a commercial or read an article about a vacation destination and wish you could go? I also hate to travel.

Could this be the last ten days your kids need a new pair of shoes? THANK GOD I don't have kids.

Could this be the last ten days you have to take crap from an inlaw about your financial status? My inlaws are dead.

Could this be the last ten days you feel the need to check this web site every hour on the hour? Yeah that will be a blessing...

Could this be the last ten days you have to wait to go to the doctor or dentist because you can't afford it? I can afford it. It's cheaper where I live.

Could this be the last ten days you worry about forclosure or bankruptcy? I own my own property outright anyways.

Could this be the last ten days you have parents that cannot make it on their social security alone? My parents are dead.

Wow....I must have it pretty good already.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 22

but in 10 days it could be the being of the saddest times of our life.You could change your love ones take away all of there troubles then there would be no need for God.All the things that you listed 10 day and no more worries your right it will be awesome.BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS WE NEED TO HAVE A FEAR OF MONEY BECAUSE ITS OUR KIDS AND GRAND KIDS THAT WILL SUFFER AND I NEVER SAW A UHAUL BEHIND A HURST

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could this be the last ten days that you put in five dollars of gas instead of filling up? I always fill up.

Could this be the last ten days that you bring lunch to work instead of eating out? I eat out alot.

Could this be the last ten days you have to clip coupons to buy groceries? I never clip coupons.

Could this be the last ten days you have to drive a car you are ashamed of? I love my car.

Could this be the last ten days you dont answer the phone because it may be a bill collector? I don't have many bills.

Could this be the last ten days you sneak your own snacks into the movie theatre? I will continue to sneak my own snacks in rich or otherwise.

Could this be the last ten days you eat ground beef instead of steak? I hate steak. I prefer Hamburger helper.

Could this be the last ten days you window shop and go home empty handed? I don't like to pay outrageous prices, rich or otherwise.

Could this be the last ten days you want to help someone but can't? I hate helping bums.

Could this be the last ten days you see a commercial or read an article about a vacation destination and wish you could go? I also hate to travel.

Could this be the last ten days your kids need a new pair of shoes? THANK GOD I don't have kids.

Could this be the last ten days you have to take crap from an inlaw about your financial status? My inlaws are dead.

Could this be the last ten days you feel the need to check this web site every hour on the hour? Yeah that will be a blessing...

Could this be the last ten days you have to wait to go to the doctor or dentist because you can't afford it? I can afford it. It's cheaper where I live.

Could this be the last ten days you worry about forclosure or bankruptcy? I own my own property outright anyways.

Could this be the last ten days you have parents that cannot make it on their social security alone? My parents are dead.

You're a real piece of work, BANE......work was not the word I wanted to use. ;) We are very blessed to still be employed but there are many people on this site that are not so lucky and I'm sure they're just *thrilled* for you. Yes, that was sarcasm in my voice.

I vowed not to get my hopes up...too scared of disappointment.

• Upvote 15

One word for you.....JACKASS

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

i guess its easier to get excited if you've only been this a short time. i am still very reserve at this time, this could easily run into next year. i remember being excited last year about this time. also, would like to inform or remind everyone that '' soon '' was used by adam LAST YEAR!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're a real piece of work, BANE......work was not the word I wanted to use. ;) We are very blessed to still be employed but there are many people on this site that are not so lucky and I'm sure they're just *thrilled* for you. Yes, that was sarcasm in my voice.

I vowed not to get my hopes up...too scared of disappointment.

Thank you Hopeful Leo, As I was passing Bane's thread I had your same thoughts and saw that you saved me the trip!

Bane - Your oppinion was totally unneeded ;)

• Upvote 6

Without a doubt the past week or so has brought about the greatest frenzy the Dinar has ever seen. Rumors and more rumors abounding each and every day. Something is about to happen!! You can feel it in the air, the atmosphere is charged with anticipation. Too much smoke around here for there not to be a fire burning somewhere!

Today is October 25, 2010 almost every rumor and tidbit I have found pounts to this wrapping up between now and November 3, 2010, ten days from now!

The strongest rumors are that with the seating of the Government in Iraq the RV will immediately be released.

I like Sonny1's latest post of GOI seated and RV within 4 days of the completion!

Many rumors that it will coincide with our own midterm elections.

Almost all the information out there is that in the next 10 days we will either have the RV or it will begin.

With that thought in mind, could this possibly be the last ten day's of our live's as we now know them?

Could this be the last ten days that you put in five dollars of gas instead of filling up?

Could this be the last ten days that you bring lunch to work instead of eating out?

Could this be the last ten days you actually have to go to work?

Could this be the last ten days you have to clip coupons to buy groceries?

Could this be the last ten days you have to drive a car you are ashamed of?

Could this be the last ten days you dont answer the phone because it may be a bill collector?

Could this be the last ten days you sneak your own snacks into the movie theatre?

Could this be the last ten days you eat ground beef instead of steak?

Could this be the last ten days you window shop and go home empty handed?

Could this be the last ten days you want to help someone but can't?

Could this be the last ten days you are in debt?

Could this be the last ten days you see a commercial or read an article about a vacation destination and wish you could go?

Could this be the last ten days your kids need a new pair of shoes?

Could this be the last ten days you have to take crap from an inlaw about your financial status?

Could this be the last ten days you feel the need to check this web site every hour on the hour?

Could this be the last ten days you have to wait to go to the doctor or dentist because you can't afford it?

Could this be the last ten days you worry about forclosure or bankruptcy?

Could this be the last ten days you have parents that cannot make it on their social security alone?

COULD THIS BE THE LAST TEN DAYS OF OUR LIVES AS WE HAVE KNOWN THEM??

Not certain about you but I am beginning to allow myself to get just a wee bit excited!!!! Ten days and we may never be the same again. When it happens let us never forget where we have come from to arrive at our destiny!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmxyj6iInMc&ob=av3n

• Upvote 1

Thanks RichNick, after facing unemployment for three months and working so hard to find a job, like some of you I've resorted to selling personal assets in friends' garage sales and on eBay to get some bills paid and food on the table. Lately I too have felt great anguish and helplessness as my resources now run low. Yesterday I saw a poor man holding a sign by the road asking for help as he stated on the sign he was starving. I thought I had it bad but it gets worse, much worse. I prayed a lot for a small miracle and lo! I finally have an in-person interview this week in Indiana! I don't have the offer yet, but my chances are good. The dark clouds give way a little and brightness approaches, as if the Father above is to say "your suffering is almost over". Knowing this, I prayed more for the man with the sign.

Beyond even this, to see an RV happen in ten days would warmly illuminate all of our lives and all of the lives of those we love. It would be heaven sent.

God above be praised!

C

Edited by Cosmo
  • Upvote 3

One word for you.....JACKASS

I think you have just cussed on this site.

Why am I being insulted? I told the truth about what was in my life? Should I lie and tell you all that it is terrible? What the hell is wrong with some of you?

Should I lie and say yes my life is horrible, I lost my job and my neighbor ran over my dog? I am NOT like the people on this site who lie. Sorry....I don't make up fake intel to have fans like some. Is that what it takes to belong here?

My life is great. If that bothers you then go take a flying leap.

I tell the truth and I get negatives? I wasn't bragging. I answered in short sweet sentences. What is wrong with answering the questions that the original poster posted?

Edited by BANE
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 15

Well hopefully all this comes to pass. But what if it does not? What if it does not happen until 2012? Folks this is a speculation and there is no written rule that says it has to happen in the next ten days or even at all. The emotional attachment displayed is incredible. Correct way to look at this is to focus on the risk. Since the risk is negligible, there should be minimal emotional attachment to the speculation. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. To me it is just another trade and I know [KNOW] that I can win or lose. It is a currency speculation, nothing more or less. No emotional attachment. If the dinar RV's at 3.23, then great. If it does not happen at all, so what. I speculated on the probability of the occurrence and was willing to accept the risk. Just another trade.

Thanks for your post commtrd... it helps us to realize that there are those in this country who are still upwardly mobile and possibly without children and family who depend on them. It's so easy to take the path of the Buddha when there is no one depending on you for food. I say this not to bash you, but as a statement of fact. I know of a couple of who gave everything they own to an ashram in India. They moved there and now live there. But their children were already grown and the family in good shape financially. I sometimes wonder if I would be able to do the same thing and give all attachment up to money, family and country. I don't think I would or could.

You're right... the emotional attachment is incredible. These are good people who feel desperate in light of the tanking of the American dream. I'm glad it's just another trade to you. For you, this will have minimal impact on you emotionally. You are not innocent or idealistic. The concept of struggling to pay the bills AND put food on the table doesn't come into the equation, does it?

What this shows is that things have gotten so bad for so many people that this speculation has taken on a greater life for many on this forum. It is still speculation, and therefore there is a great chance that we will all be sorely disappointed. But while there is still hope that this could make many people more comfortable and allow many people to take their families with them on a new adventure, the idealism wins out.

I applaud your ability to remain so detached. Please allow the rest of us to help each other through deeply difficult times.

Blessings and Gods peace be with you! :hug:

• Upvote 5

Actually, these last ten days, I will thank God for what I do have and ask him humbly to grant me the knowledge to be a good steward of this great gift for which I am about to receive. I will also look back over the past year and thank God for the nicest people i have met on this site. The best of luck to everyone, and God bless you all. :D

• Upvote 2

I was hesitant of writing this review of this kid,but his type of attitude doesn't belong in somewhere positive like this.

First, thankyou for the very uplifting positive post RichNick. Next...Guys, all you have to do is read many of this kid's past posts, and really....just look at his avatar, and you can easily come to the conclusion that BANE is either a punk kid who lucked into this investment and who also has a very tough guy attitude(come on...HIS AVATAR???), or he is a very IMMATURE person in their 20's who has ALOT of growing up to do. And if he is already full grown(physically as well as emotionally),then he will NEVER grow up. There is nothing sadder then seeing a 40 year old man/woman who acts like a immature 20 year old. Everyone will be very blessed from this investment, including him....but there is a thing called karma, and i believe in that wholeheartedly. I have seen karma strike when people least expect it. So spend your proceeds wisely, and help all those you can...as I'm sure BANE is just going to blow his wad on frivolous sh!^, SINCE HE HAS SUCH A GREAT LIFE, and that is when karma will strike. It will be gone before he knows it. :P

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

JUST FELT COMPELLED TO ADD MY HEARTFELT THANKS. SO MANY OF US ARE STAYING AWAKE AT NIGHT WORRYING ABOUT ALL THOSE THINGS. GOD BLESS YOU, ALL OF US AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ.

AND TO BANE:

AT SOME POINT YOU ARE GOING TO UNDERSTAND LIFE. BUT IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT RIGHT NOW YOU ARE STUCK IN YOUR OWN SELF-CENTERED UNIVERSE. I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU ANYWAY, BECAUSE YOU SURELY NEED HELP.

• Upvote 7