Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 UPDATE Kurds decision

viper51

It has been advised by the Kurds that they are closer to an agreement with The List and Allawi than they are with the state of law and Maliki. There is a lot of Maliki propaganda flying around about the SOL being close to a deal with the Kurds when in fact he has lost ground with them. Maliki is heavily involved with the Iraqi Media and controls a lot of what is released to the people. Most of the Iraqi Media releases show Maliki being favored but this is really not the way it is. In reality he IS NOT favored over Mahdi or Allawi by the people and many of the blocs. Allawi has stated he will do what ever it takes to form the new GOI for the good of the Iraqi people.

The 2011 budget is under way although not finished or final and may have been figured with a new rate of the dinar. This dinar info is speculation at this point but I will advise if I get any real info about a true rate with the release of the 2011 budget REAL figures. I hope to have more later.

Thanks for all your up to the minute information....you are the bomb Viper51!!!!

• Upvote 2

It has been advised by the Kurds that they are closer to an agreement with The List and Allawi than they are with the state of law and Maliki. There is a lot of Maliki propaganda flying around about the SOL being close to a deal with the Kurds when in fact he has lost ground with them. Maliki is heavily involved with the Iraqi Media and controls a lot of what is released to the people. Most of the Iraqi Media releases show Maliki being favored but this is really not the way it is. In reality he IS NOT favored over Mahdi or Allawi by the people and many of the blocs. Allawi has stated he will do what ever it takes to form the new GOI for the good of the Iraqi people.

The 2011 budget is under way although not finished or final and may have been figured with a new rate of the dinar. This dinar info is speculation at this point but I will advise if I get any real info about a true rate with the release of the 2011 budget REAL figures. I hope to have more later.

Thanks Viper51,

Appreciate it.

• Upvote 3

Great job my friend. I have been reading every news artificial as well and you have confirmed all of my findings so far. I am not to worried as to the outcome of the Dinar, as it will at some point happen in the future. Everyone wants it to happen yesterday and that will not happen in a foreign government that cannot seem to elect a Prime Minister in a timely manor. Again, thank you for your information and I add news as it comes out. God Bless!!

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the post!!! I keep envisioning you standing outside somewhere in Baghdad with a microphone...................".now lets go live to Viper51 with the latest news on the GOI,Viper51"........................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Viper

Has anyone considered the following....ultimately, all currnet dinar comes out of Iraq and although dealers make money on the spread, the real people making money are the Iraqi banks initially selling these large denomination dinar bills. Since the dinar is basically worthless, the government is not paying any bills with it, instead they use gas/oil in exchange for goods. Is there any chance the new government would say they will revalue thier currency for only Iraqi citizens....no foreigners of any kind will be allowed to cash in on a high rate period? The ICB could be seling all this new currency to foreign speculators, knowing all along that they have no intention of letting outsiders reap huge rewards from an RV. In the end, Iran is going to run that country and do you think they give a rats ass about making a bunch of foreigners rich......I think not. After all, this new currency is not traded on any world market....it can only be spent in Iraq, why would the ICB or Iraq government want to make foreign specu;lators rich whilem thier own people have nothing? I may not have thought of all the technical ponts, but you get my basic drift.

just a thought......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Viper

Has anyone considered the following....ultimately, all currnet dinar comes out of Iraq and although dealers make money on the spread, the real people making money are the Iraqi banks initially selling these large denomination dinar bills. Since the dinar is basically worthless, the government is not paying any bills with it, instead they use gas/oil in exchange for goods. Is there any chance the new government would say they will revalue thier currency for only Iraqi citizens....no foreigners of any kind will be allowed to cash in on a high rate period? The ICB could be seling all this new currency to foreign speculators, knowing all along that they have no intention of letting outsiders reap huge rewards from an RV. In the end, Iran is going to run that country and do you think they give a rats ass about making a bunch of foreigners rich......I think not. After all, this new currency is not traded on any world market....it can only be spent in Iraq, why would the ICB or Iraq government want to make foreign specu;lators rich whilem thier own people have nothing? I may not have thought of all the technical ponts, but you get my basic drift.

just a thought......

TimS, you are overlooking that fact of previous "Debt" that other countries hold with regards to Iraq. I will agree that Iraq has no interest in speculators like you and I and our financial gain. We are talking about the rebuilding of a war torn country with the value of the Dinar under dictatorship pre-war ($3.22), and now an undervalued currency post-war ($.00086). Furthermore, Iran will not run that country like you think. Please read some of the great posts and news. I posted one earlier called "Who calls the shots in Iraq?". So sit back and just let this unfold.

Thanks and God Bless!!

• Upvote 1

Viper

just a thought......

Good question. Heres what I think in short. First I don't think the IMF or other countries would allow or recognize the Iraqi dinar to have an in and out of country rate and it would be a nightmare to keep track of. I don't know of any country in the world that has ever had a two rate system. Iraq is under some pressure to RV the dinar for various reasons from surrounding countries such as Kuwait and others. Iraq wants to join the WTO and has been working hard to do that and they are very close and the WTO REQUIRES THE DINAR TO REVALUE CLOSER TO THE USD ON THE WORLD MARKET> Many countries hold dinar in reserve in their banks some primarily waiting for the RV like the USA, an investment you might say. My friend Arinai in Iraq told me that the present value of the dinar is an embarrassment to the Iraqi people. The low value of the dinar makes even simple transactions a major event and in a lot of cases buyers or customers have to carry large amounts of dinar in totes to complete cash transactions because the value of the dinar is so low it takes a lot of dinars to make a purchase. Believe me the Iraqi people want this RV just as bad as we do. The RV is actually very complicated. The RV will happen but there MAY be stipulations on trading our dinar for the new rate which could be set by the CBI on foreign held dinar. I'm not saying the following is going to happen only that it could be a POSSIBILITY. If the CBI pulls a fast one it will be by way of the (UNPOPULAR POSSIBILTY) the CBI will only let foreign dinar holders cash in at a percentage. What I mean by that is if the RV is 1 for 1 and you have 1mil dinar the CBI may only pay you 50% of the RV value which means instead of 1mil USD for 1mil dinar you get 500K USD for 1mil dinar. Unfortunately my cohorts and I believe they could Possibly do this due to the large amount of money that will be payed out to foreign accounts. I DO NOT want to burst anyones bubble but you have the right to know there is this POSSIBILITY. Hopefully this will not happen. Please don't be upset with me for enlightening you on this POSSIBILITY as I hope for only the very best for ALL OF YOU..

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 2