Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOOTS ON THE GROUND- UPDATE

Kimjackie

This is not from me, it is from another site:

Boots on the Ground-

Update

Sources out of Iraq says government IS FORMED with Maliki as PM & Allawi as Pres. Also 2 days ago Iraq civilian workers said they would not be returning to their jobs. As of today they have not returned.This is verified...It was also mentioned that a statement was made by a US official that rate might be set to high,,,go figure. Within the next 3 days all should be revealed.You can take this as a rumor but my source "IS" in Iraq..Its been a long journey but the end is here...GO DINAR

edited to put words in bold.

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

The U S says the rate might set too high. It could be 5.25 as bf of DS have been sayibg

I keep hearing in my head that Taco Bell commercial where the sandwich lady says FIVVVE FIFFFTY?!? :lol:

iraqis wont show up to work? half of them show up whenever they want anyway :lol:

Hit a nail on the head there ... Wait until the day they become like Kuwaitis ... one time I seen a cop car, inside was the cop asleep with newspaper against window to block sun. The day will come when the Iraqis are rich too. ;)

• Downvote 1

Wouldn't that be a bad thing for no one to show up for work? Are they going to draw straws to see who is going to work from day to day? I guess Kuwait and all the other rich countries have figured it out. All I need is for the RV to last long enough for me to go down and cash in....!

Now lets take a second to think about the comment "To high". If the Dinar RV's at .25, that will be such a large increase to the value as it stands now. Every Iraqi will have a 25K note worth $6,250.00 and almost every Iraqi carries 150K to 500K in their pocket. So I wouldn't put to much on the "To high" statement.

I along with everyone here would love to see a RI at $3.22 or RV at a higher rate but, only time will tell.

Stay calm, be happy. Looks like our journey is coming to the end soon IMO and then we all will begin a new phase in our lives.

God Bless Our Troops an God Bless America

Go RV/RI B)

Something we all need to understand here is the Iraqi's do not want the people in office who seem to be taking the office. They feel this will be an Iran run government and will not only not work but many will actually begin fighting to rebel this newly formed government. And are not one bit afraid to start the war over again. So I wouldn't be too dang happy to hear a government is formed until I hear who it is formed by. If formed with the wrong people maintaining the high seats we may well see a new uprising that could start the war all over again hence holding the RV back for alot longer than even I presumed it would be. A war that the good ole USA will not want to get in the middle of and will most likely introduce Iran coming in and trying to taking control. Which means the USA will return and we are right back at the beginning. Take time and read up on Iraq and the different groups and their take on how they presume this new government is taking effect on their future. Might help many to understand why I state the RV is still a couple of years off. God bless.

Edited by icfaith
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Now lets take a second to think about the comment "To high". If the Dinar RV's at .25, that will be such a large increase to the value as it stands now. Every Iraqi will have a 25K note worth $6,250.00 and almost every Iraqi carries 150K to 500K in their pocket. So I wouldn't put to much on the "To high" statement.

I along with everyone here would love to see a RI at $3.22 or RV at a higher rate but, only time will tell.

Stay calm, be happy. Looks like our journey is coming to the end soon IMO and then we all will begin a new phase in our lives.

God Bless Our Troops an God Bless America

Go RV/RI B)

No disrespect, but I thought most of them were broke.

Something we all need to understand here is the Iraqi's do not want the people in office who seem to be taking the office. They feel this will be an Iran run government and will not only not work but many will actually begin fighting to rebel this newly formed government. And are not one bit afraid to start the war over again. So I wouldn't be too dang happy to hear a government is formed until I hear who it is formed by. If formed with the wrong people maintaining the high seats we may well see a new uprising that could start the war all over again hence holding the RV back for alot longer than even I presumed it would be. A war that the good ole USA will not want to get in the middle of and will most likely introduce Iran coming in and trying to taking control. Which means the USA will return and we are right back at the beginning. Take time and read up on Iraq and the different groups and their take on how they presume this new government is taking effect on their future. Might help many to understand why I state the RV is still a couple of years off. God bless.

You have to be kidding me. Very funny.