Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Bush Is Not In Iraq or Kuwait

dinarded

link

King meets Bush

9044.jpgPhoto by Yousef Allan

His Majesty King Abdullah receives former US president George W. Bush on Thursday. Bush is in Jordan on a private visit as part of a regional tour, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported. Royal Court Chief Nasser Lozi attended the meeting.

• Upvote 3

Bush WAS in the ME, but our problem is we have to make everything into dinar news, when in fact MOST things have nothing to do with the dinar!

Exactly. I've been saying for a couple of days that people were reading too much into Bush visiting Kuwait. Sometimes a trip is just a trip.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

nothing like a clear LED tv? you can see the bad shave job he did...he was in the ME....flew back and hurried to the game. he didn't change shirts...he shaved...chewed some gum and shook N.R.s hand.

the fact is we are so "into" our investment coming to a close...we are trying to talk it into existance....

I believe a lot of what is "intel" here...but I also believe things change moment by moment in Iraq.

GO R.I.

Bush WAS in the ME, but our problem is we have to make everything into dinar news, when in fact MOST things have nothing to do with the dinar!

My sentiments exactly. How do we know he was even there this last thursday? It could have been months ago. Anyway, you are right, everything in the news does'nt pertain to the Dinar!!!!

It's not unusual for high profile political figures to go to the ME. The norm is for them to do their thing and then leave country before everything is put on the news. All security reasons and everyone should realize this. I've seen this in Kuwait, Iraq, and Afghanistan while I was in country (up close and personal).