Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV on Oct. , 15th

meatmen4dinar

With all the contradictions from the different member's posts, how many people STILL believe that Friday October, 15th is the magical date? I most certainly do!!!!!Can anyone please tell me the reason that GB is in Kuwait? Is this just a big coinsidence?What possible reason could GB have, to be in Kuwait? I honestly would like to know. If someone knows, please respond. Tomarrow marks Iraq's 7 year anniversary of the new currency being released.Coinsidence? IMF pressure, CBI TV info show, internal banking systems in place and completed, and the man who started it all, GB in Kuwait.Why would so many things line up? GO RV ON OCT,15th

• Upvote 7

Dont look forward to the 15th.....informational stage....but after its looking great.....before Nov 2nd this will go down but dont look for this weekend to be it....we need to see what exactly happens first and then go from there.....be patient....its coming for real this time!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dont look forward to the 15th.....informational stage....but after its looking great.....before Nov 2nd this will go down but dont look for this weekend to be it....we need to see what exactly happens first and then go from there.....be patient....its coming for real this time!!!

Keep, I'm with you on this one. But I think somewhere between the 17th and 21st and yes before the elections.

• Upvote 2

With all the contradictions from the different member's posts, how many people STILL believe that Friday October, 15th is the magical date? I most certainly do!!!!!Can anyone please tell me the reason that GB is in Kuwait? Is this just a big coinsidence?What possible reason could GB have, to be in Kuwait? I honestly would like to know. If someone knows, please respond. Tomarrow marks Iraq's 7 year anniversary of the new currency being released.Coinsidence? IMF pressure, CBI TV info show, internal banking systems in place and completed, and the man who started it all, GB in Kuwait.Why would so many things line up? GO RV ON OCT,15th

Yes it is possible, but not probable based on current activities. Any time after the 17th is more likely. Try and follow Phoenix’s logic which is pretty realistic.

• Upvote 3

I have to agree with Keepmwlkn. However, to address most of the others that consider this weekend to be informational but don't think the RV can happen this year. That entire belief in itself is a blaring contradiction. Iraq is a powerhouse in the oil industry, and to be taken seriously they have seated their government, been taken off the exotic currency list (Which is HUGE) On that note real quick guys, you cannot just "take yourself off" that list, your currency has to be viable to the trade with the rest of the world. Let that really sink in... With worthless money, that wouldn't have happened. Back to the information coming out this weekend. If Iraq postpones an RV after an announcement they will be out mucho dinero, consumers will continue to buy direct from their reserves and they will be forced to print more money and be right back where they are now.

• Upvote 2

Ditto! Let's gather the information after this weekend before any predictions. Given the information we have now, I believe it could go sometime before the end of Oct.

B)

Yes it is possible, but not probable based on current activities. Any time after the 17th is more likely. Try and follow Phoenix’s logic which is pretty realistic.

For the first time I see a possible light at the end of the tunnel. I agree with the points from scooters remarks about everything being in place. I think too that smart money would be to do the dinar the same time the gov takes their seat. BUT... two things potentially wrong with that IMO lol one, its a government. Two, where it is. There is only one thing I predict. A lot of smiling faces once it does happen.

Good luck to all and good day.

I was recently told that the RV will ONLY happen on either the 15th and if not, then the 1st. The person who told me this said throught history, there are only 2 dates that any country HAS EVER RV/RI. Always on the 1st or 15th. Does anyone know different? He said it has NEVER BEEN ON ANY OTHER DATE.

Edited by meatmen4dinar
  • Upvote 1

Only time will tell. But we HOPE for sooner than later. AND the info all point to sooner. Now how soon is the question. I think it is very soon. I am anxious to see how this media bit goes this weekend. I want to hear what they have to inform the people that their 2500 is now 25 on their food card. And How they are going to be able to purchase food from the local market with only 25. Yes, sooner rather than later, and IMO VERY SOON. :lol::P

You, you nailed it, buddy. Maybe not the 15th, but this is becoming an increasingly concise window of time. Where talking about a matter of a couple of weeks. Considering what we've all been through, that is a negligible delay. Scooter seems to think and I completely agree that any delays at this juncture are probably for really good reasons. My belief is that it concerns banking IT network readiness and nothing more.

Cheers

Maynard

• Upvote 3

I too would like to know what the driving force and reason for GB's trip to Kuwait...very interesting and I would love to hear what others think is behind it : )

• Upvote 1

I too would like to know what the driving force and reason for GB's trip to Kuwait...very interesting and I would love to hear what others think is behind it : )

Well, chew on this...

President George W. Bush liked to say the ($900 billion and counting) Iraq war would, eventually, pay for itself. Maybe he knew something average Americans weren't privy to. Suppose he was counting on Iraq's new high-tech (Saddam Hussein-free) dinar's eventual revaluation on the world currency market, and the United States being in a position to own and hold (cheap) dinars, both by way of the U.S. Treasury (currently more than $400 million worth) and private citizens (currently more than $100 million worth). A revaluation to pre-war rates (3.23 dinars to $1) would turn that $500 million (combined) investment into $15 trillion overnight, enough dinars to, essentially, pay off the national debt and then some while creating a new class of dinar-rich Americans, who will promptly spend their millions reviving our national economy in the process (the theory holds). Don't laugh. It could happen. (Bush is counting on it!)

W is in town for a book fair!!!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

George W. Bush in Kuwait on Wednesday, October 12, 2010 ...

Look for great things to happen before November 9th. imo, President George W. Bush's book will be revealing and will amaze those who haven't followed him through Middle East negotiations as well as ASEAN. The initial "mustard seeds" have been planted and if all goes according to plan, we will see a huge "mustard plant" very shortly. (kel)

Link ~ November 9th Release ~ "Decision Points" ~ Bush memoir coming with huge first printing -

October 12, 2010

US former president George W. Bush will be in Kuwait on Wednesday, a local daily reported.

Bush, the 43rd President of the US and who served from 2001 to 2009, has been invited by a large company in Kuwait and will hold a press conference on the visit, according to a report published by Al Watan daily on its front page. The paper did not mention the company’s name or the length of Bush’s stay in the northern Arabian Gulf state.

Comments from readers varied from extending a warm welcome to the “president who helped Kuwait get rid of the former Iraqi regime” to anger about “the man who killed thousands of Iraqis and destroyed mosques.”

http://www.habibtoumi.com/2010/10/12/george-w-bush-in-kuwait-on-wednesday/

• Upvote 2

All of your eternal optimism is encouraging, or foolish.......since no one has ever been correct.....EVER!!!!!!!! I do believe in an RV, but it will come later rather than sooner and in a period of time when no one expects it.

You guys and gals are amazing to watch in the meantime.

I just want to know how you are a advanced member, I f you joined in august? :unsure: