Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tic Toc goes the dinar clock

Bigfoot68

As we get close to the date that will make history, tensions are high, many of us here are ready and waiting....tic toc goes the dinar clock.

Absolutely!!!! You can feel how tense things are just by reading and waiting. Nothing from the guru's only the followers (like me). Everyone needs to heed the advice of many and take advantage of this gift we may have received. It truly will be a blessing for many! I hope the ones who truly need it to survive for bills house etc are still hanging in there. Take care all!!

• Upvote 1

TIC-TOCK is right, when your watching the clock it takes forever until time to go home. The watched clock seems to move at about one quarter speed, but when your busy with something else you look up and say "dang where did the day go?" . This will happen in its own time, and nothing we do can speed it up one bit and will take time off your clock (life) worrying, agonizing and fretting over this. If I had been as anxious as some are now for the years I've in this, I'd have pulled the stuffing out of the walls of the padded cell they would have put me in by now. CHILL it's coming!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've only been a dinar holder for 1 month. People at work have joined and have purchased over 2m dinar. i have 1/2 m. please all, remember your blessing. God loves a giver. So please give to those that need. Family, friends.. Put some children through college.. Then enjoy yourself.. GOOOOO RV... thanks and may God continue to bless us all....

Ditto!