Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MY 2 Cents on RV

Ninjaturbo02

I will keep it simple. I have had my Dinar about 7 years. RV will not happen in September, doesnt look like anything is really moving this month just a bunch of rumors. I personally think a GOV has to be established if their going to RV/RI anything. I believe if anything happens is going to be October and RV will be modest around $3.00. BUT if things keep looking the way they do then i think a RV wont happen for maybe another year or two....

I am just trying to be real because i am looking at some of the posts people are putting up and to me its kind of sad... NOW please dont get me wrong its cool/fun to hope and make dates.. but on a serious note i think some people need to get their heads in gear because as always Iraq is gonna do whats best for Iraq and like adam said IRAQ doesnt give a SH&^ about us and our dinar.

All im saying is be mindful that we might have to wait longer.... i know, i know, i know scooter and adam have done a good job researching and showing why it would make sense for iraq to do this but just be prepared for it not to happen also. not trying to make people feel down or bad just letting you know how i feel. SO as i always say PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG RV/RI :) but i still think Oct is gonna be when things get moving.

Have a nice day all.

again this is just my opinion and im nothing more than an average citizen with a similar investment to yours.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

I will keep it simple. I have had my Dinar about 7 years. RV will not happen in September, doesnt look like anything is really moving this month just a bunch of rumors. I personally think a GOV has to be established if their going to RV/RI anything. I believe if anything happens is going to be October and RV will be modest around $3.00. BUT if things keep looking the way they do then i think a RV wont happen for maybe another year or two....

I am just trying to be real because i am looking at some of the posts people are putting up and to me its kind of sad... NOW please dont get me wrong its cool/fun to hope and make dates.. but on a serious note i think some people need to get their heads in gear because as always Iraq is gonna do whats best for Iraq and like adam said IRAQ doesnt give a SH&^ about us and our dinar.

All im saying is be mindful that we might have to wait longer.... i know, i know, i know scooter and adam have done a good job researching and showing why it would make sense for iraq to do this but just be prepared for it not to happen also. not trying to make people feel down or bad just letting you know how i feel. SO as i always say PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG RV/RI :) but i still think Oct is gonna be when things get moving.

Have a nice day all.

again this is just my opinion and im nothing more than an average citizen with a similar investment to yours.

Maybe yes, maybe no... The banks seem to have more to say about this than the government

Have a nice day all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know that our opinions are conjecture at this point, but I cannot see this stretching out much longer. U.S., China, and other leading countries have too much of a vested interest in this currency being strong to allow it to just limp along. IMO, we will see some type of an RV, RI, or RD or other in 2010, but if the U.N. and IMF have to step in a do it, we will probably all be pretty underwhelmed with the outcome. I wish that Iraq had the inner strength and fortitude to overcome 3,000 years of tribal tendencies, but that may just be too much to ask from them in a relatively short amount of time since their freedom from dicatatorship and foreign control. As usual, its the Iraqi citizen that loses big time. The GOI could care less about all of us; we, and our investement, are of no consequence to them. Just would be nice to get beyond all of this chaos for everyone's benefit and betterment.

Edited by Captjohn
  • Upvote 1

Thank you, finally someone thinks like I do. I'm a new member and i posted something and was shot down so i no longer post. But i honestly believe your right! I feel it will go until 2013. and yes its sad some of these people log on everyday with hope. i cant imagine getting up and reading all this everyday , itll make you crazy!!! lol. so come on rv and come on people hate me back again. cause you know what i wont see it because i have a life to maintain not surf the web 24/7. dont get me wrong i want a rv as much as everyone. but cant dwell life everyday on it. GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

$3 is modest??? I think $3 is a real stretch at this point.

• Upvote 2

Have a nice day all.

I believe you're dead on. Super slight chance of something happening by the end of October, but realistically we're talking years yet. I also think there probably won't be an RV, but instead a slow rise in value. But if there is an RV, it'll maybe be $0.10 tops. Probably more like $0.01. Very unlikely people are going to be millionaires overnight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Thank you, finally someone thinks like I do. I'm a new member and i posted something and was shot down so i no longer post. But i honestly believe your right! I feel it will go until 2013. and yes its sad some of these people log on everyday with hope. i cant imagine getting up and reading all this everyday , itll make you crazy!!! lol. so come on rv and come on people hate me back again. cause you know what i wont see it because i have a life to maintain not surf the web 24/7. dont get me wrong i want a rv as much as everyone. but cant dwell life everyday on it. GO RV!!!!

Clare...Now, aren't we having the time of our lives?! I love it ALL....the intel, the rumors, bad jokes, good jokes, meeting new interesting people, the VERY complicated global politics involved, challenging concepts, etc., etc. Hey, we all have a "front row seat" on something that will have the EYES & EARS OF THE WORLD focused on this when it comes down. I doubt that anyone of us are depending on the RV to survice...SO, Clare....let's enjoy this crazy ride....We'll have a great story to tell our GrandKids about!!

How is $3 a stretch? The common sense thing to do is to just RI... that way they have nothing to explain and the rate would be 3.22... Their oil assets would be WELL over enough to cover $3.22

Unless somebody can provide documentation that their money supply has been tightened sufficiently I'd say $3 is a stretch. Scooter is still looking for solid numbers on that.

• Upvote 1

Sure sign of a jackarse.... "I want this as much as everyone else but it aint gonna happen." RV will never happen! lol! Reminds me of atheists who say they don't believe in God, and devote all of their time trying to prove He doesn't exist. Why waste your time trying to disprove a silly fairytale? :lol:

Scooby Doo,

Don't you remember Scooter saying it could possibly support $20? I don't think it will be that high but it used to be three dollars and it supported it quite well.

How many dinars were in circulation back then? You can't just go by the rate. If there were less than a trillion back then and there are 10 trillion today that changes the equation considerably.

I know that our opinions are conjecture at this point, but I cannot see this stretching out much longer. U.S., China, and other leading countries have too much of a vested interest in this currency being strong to allow it to just limp along. IMO, we will see some type of an RV, RI, or RD or other in 2010, but if the U.N. and IMF have to step in a do it, we will probably all be pretty underwhelmed with the outcome. I wish that Iraq had the inner strength and fortitude to overcome 3,000 years of tribal tendencies, but that may just be too much to ask from them in a relatively short amount of time since their freedom from dicatatorship and foreign control. As usual, its the Iraqi citizen that loses big time. The GOI could care less about all of us; we, and our investement, are of no consequence to them. Just would be nice to get beyond all of this chaos for everyone's benefit and betterment.

I tend to agree with CaptJohn. I am relatively new to the group, but have been scanning the world financial news now for quite some time. I don't think the 'powers that be' (financial controllers of the world) will allow this to just hang in limbo for much longer. I know they would prefer that the Iraqi gov get its act together first, but if that doesn't happen, I do believe other measures will be taken. The oil beneath the ground (liquid gold) is an important commodity. The ISX needs to be trading and all the background financial entities need to be in place. The currencies of too many nations depend on this. Not only do those countries and individuals that hold IRQ Dinar want and need for this to happen, but the everyday workers need economies strengthened so that they have jobs. MHO, for whatever it is worth.

Good post, ninjaturbo. Always appreciate a "grounded" person to keep this in perspective. It is fun though to "dream"! :P

I tend to agree with CaptJohn. I am relatively new to the group, but have been scanning the world financial news now for quite some time. I don't think the 'powers that be' (financial controllers of the world) will allow this to just hang in limbo for much longer. I know they would prefer that the Iraqi gov get its act together first, but if that doesn't happen, I do believe other measures will be taken. The oil beneath the ground (liquid gold) is an important commodity. The ISX needs to be trading and all the background financial entities need to be in place. The currencies of too many nations depend on this. Not only do those countries and individuals that hold IRQ Dinar want and need for this to happen, but the everyday workers need economies strengthened so that they have jobs. MHO, for whatever it is worth.

I agree solutions, too many nations have too much tied up in this thing for it not to happen soon. A new era of wealth and prosperity is right around the corner. We just need to NOT lose sight of our "roots" and what keeps us "grounded". Thx for the post.

It sure is easy to be negative on this investment with the proceedings of the temp GOI and their continuing un-successful negiotations. Scooter has done some tremendous work on the financial aspects for the necessity of re-valuation of the IQD. Other gurus have also done some additionally nice work to help us understand the reasons behind the RV. With all the information that has been provided (both factual and non-factual), the one item that appears to be clear is that "the sooner - the better" for the RV. You all know the reasons for this; no need to list them here. I don't know why people like to say "maybe it will happen in the next year or two." To me, it is obvious that it could happen at anytime based on all the information that has been provided. IMO it is baseless to say it will happen "in the next year or two" meaning, it isn't even realistic based on what we know. People with these comments offer absolutely NO facts, data, rumor or articles that substantiates this type of conclusion. IMO I wish that comments of this nature are kept to themselves; they serve no purpose but to open the flood gates for additional types of meaningless commentary, that frankly does nothing but waste people's time. Feel free to have-at-me. Go RV!!!!!