Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: Transforming The Relationship With The Coalition.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

Iraq is expecting great things in the coming days.

Iraq: Transforming the relationship.

A US-Iraq free trade agreement may be in the works.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:                    Great Expectations.

ARTICLE:  The Sudanese Advisor Expects The Dollar To Decline After The Washington Discussions

The political advisor to the PM Sobhan Mulla Jiyad, expected Iraq’s readiness to transform the relationship with the “International Coalition” into bilateral relations, anticipating a relative decline in the “Dollar” with the Sudanese visit to Washington.

Mullah Jiyad said in a televised interview followed by Mawazine News: “Iraq wants to transform the relationship with the International Coalition into bilateral relations.”

He added, “We expect the Dollar to decline relatively with the Sudanese visit to Washington,” noting that “Iraq wants to transform the relationship with the International Coalition into bilateral relations.”

From Other Sources:           During Iraq’s visit to the US, they talked about a comprehensive economic relationship.  In essence, this is a free trade agreement.

ARTICLE:  A free trade agreement is cooperation between two countries that develops trade relations & investment opportunities on an International level.

Trade deals increase imports & exports between two countries.  This has the ability to bring into line ER accomplishing less risk on both parties normalizing their trade exchanges between each other.

In other words, a free trade agreement with Iraq would bring an equilibrium of ER between our countries allowing this trade relationship to move our currencies into a real value between us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above...a big announcement is coming soon...

Wolverine:   A Big Announcement Is Coming Soon.

ARTICLE:  My Contact confirmed that there was a “pause” on everything because of our safety.  But it was lifted.  She said this is the closest we have ever been.  She doesn’t want to give dates.  But things can go any moment.  Keep watching Iraq – big announcement coming soon.”…

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above...US-Iraq Are Negotiations In WTO Talks.

TNT via Tishwash:             US-Iraq WTO Talks.

ARTICLE:  US Supports Iraq in joining WTO.

At a meeting on Monday between Iraq’s Minister of Planning, Mohammed Tameem & US Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken, Iraq renewed its commitment to joining the World Trade Organization (WTO) & to protect intellectual property rights.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above...

Mnt Goat:               My CBI Contacts.

ARTICLE:  I was told by my CBI contact that the currency swap out will happen as they will not hide this event & must inform the citizens (education process…). 

Yes, they also have to explain the exchange swap-out process & how it will work along with descriptions of the newer lower denominations.

The CBI will then post those pictures of the lower denominations my contact told me were taken weeks ago. So, just wait and watch it all play out…You should be excited…with FACTUAL knowledge…

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

I like the sound of the free trade agreement.  That would be the best thing ever for Iraq, if they choose to stick with the international coalition.  Much better than hooking up with Iran, who has all the sanctions they can put on them.  Them and Russia would be the worst to tie themselves too.  Much more opportunity on the other side.   :jester:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Here's an article of GCR concerns...BRICS to De-Dollarize the world...adds another 40 members...

From Other Sources:                BRICS Expansion: 40 New Members Joining BRICS.

ARTICLE:  More than 40 countries have expressed their interest in joining BRICS, with this number steadily increasing over time, according to an interview by Grigory Karasin, a senior Russian politician on April 16th, 2024.

Karasin emphasized the attractiveness of BRICS' flexible cooperation model, citing the ongoing rise in potential member nations as evidence.

Following the recent addition of new members—Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, & Ethiopia—the total GDP (PPP) of the BRICS bloc is approximately $58.5 trillion USD.

This enhanced economic size underscores the bloc's growing influence in global economic affairs. The expanded BRICS now aims to be a more inclusive representation of the Global South & is positioning itself to have greater influence in global economic & political affairs.

The bloc is focused on enhancing trade & investment among its members in local currencies to reduce dependency on the Dollar & other major reserve currencies.

This De-Dollarization move is intended to strengthen economic ties within the bloc & with other developing countries.

BRICS leaders have reiterated their commitment to reforming international governance structures like the United Nations & other multilateral organizations to ensure more equitable representation of emerging & developing economies.

The group is also keen on promoting sustainable development, climate action & addressing issues like poverty and hunger, consistent with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

The bloc faces challenges related to its expansion strategy.  The lack of a formal institutional structure & the diverse interests of its members make consensus-building difficult, which could dilute the group’s effectiveness in achieving its goals.

The inclusion of countries with significant geopolitical and economic differences, such as Iran & Saudi Arabia, adds complexity to internal dynamics.

While the BRICS bloc is set to continue its expansion, this may further challenge the group’s cohesion.  However, the collective economic weight of its members, particularly in areas like oil production, provides a substantial platform to influence global economic trends.

The group’s focus remains on creating a counter-narrative to Western economic & political dominance, positioning itself as a key player in global affairs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's another article related to the above...

MarkZ  via PDK:          What We Know.

ARTICLE:  We know Sudani right now is traveling all over the US.   We know people are positioning & everything coming together is to me – very important.   I originally thought Sudani was going to do it before he came to the US but now that I know the bond schedules - it makes more sense to me that they do it when he gets back to Iraq, I cannot imagine him not wanting to be in country for it.

• Upvote 2

MarkZ  via PDK:          What We Know.

ARTICLE:  We know Sudani right now is traveling all over the US.   We know people are positioning & everything coming together is to me – very important.   I originally thought Sudani was going to do it before he came to the US but now that I know the bond schedules - it makes more sense to me that they do it when he gets back to Iraq, I cannot imagine him not wanting to be in country for it.

That is what I said earlier...there is no way, that he would make any announcements until he was in the country to oversee the process.  :jester:

• Like 2
  • Pow! 1

The dinar will not be returned to the forex whilst Al Sudani or the CBI governor is not in the country. They will jointly announce it and declare a 3 day holiday to celebrate the return of their currency and country to the international arena.  IMHO

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

The dinar will not be returned to the forex whilst Al Sudani or the CBI governor is not in the country. They will jointly announce it and declare a 3 day holiday to celebrate the return of their currency and country to the international arena.  IMHO

Spot on.

The RV-RI is for Iraqis first & foremost.

Then we benefit afterwards.

This is why the RV-RI will be announced in Iraq after Sudani returns.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...fake currency exchange sites are ripping off Iraqis...

From Other Sources:            The CBI Warns Of Fake Pages Luring Citizens With Dollar Purchases.

ARTICLE:  The CBI warned, on Wednesday, of fake pages on social media sites with the names of companies licensed by the bank luring citizens with fake Dollar purchases.

The bank confirmed in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, that “the fake pages on social networking sites carry the names of licensed exchange companies that promote through social networking sites the sale of Dollars at the official rate, where the citizen enters the link for the fake companies for the purpose of booking an appointment for travelers to receive the Dollar, indicating that the pages.  The fake one gives the victim instructions & directions to deposit the Dinar.”

The statement quoted the Directorate of Supervision of Non-Banking Financial Institutions as saying, “Obtaining this type of service is done through electronic reservation on the company’s official website (if available) & that the deposit process takes place exclusively at the company’s headquarters.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

:praying: let the party begin! 🥳 🎉 :bagofmoney:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

21 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

really?   Are there positives?

It is the alternative to Klaus Schwab and the satanic World Economic Forum.  Research their agenda and listen to interviews of their "Prophet" Havari.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

32 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

It is the alternative to Klaus Schwab and the satanic World Economic Forum.  Research their agenda and listen to interviews of their "Prophet" Havari.

Oops - Yuval Noah Harari