Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinions @ 3:30 PM MDT - 4/14/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat   the TRUTH finally coming out in the Iraq news. We don’t have to guess, it’s in all the news channels from Iraq now. Yes, the Iraqi dinar and the future revaluation of it is on the agenda for the April 15th visit of the Iraqi prime minister Al-Sudani to Washington, DC...The next stop is the in-country rate if all goes well that we should expect shortly after Al-Sudani’s return from Washington DC.  We then know the rest of the process and what happens next… We can almost see the finish line as the train is about to come around the bend.

Paulette  Article quote: "Two Iraqi and American sources said that Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani will spend a week in the United States, including discussions with President Joe Biden, and a tour of 3 states."  Will one State be Florida???? & @ Mar-a-Lago???

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Paulette  Article quote: "Two Iraqi and American sources said that Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani will spend a week in the United States, including discussions with President Joe Biden, and a tour of 3 states."  Will one State be Florida???? & @ Mar-a-Lago???:tiphat:

Americans got to figure out a way to get rid of these impostors in the WH before they recklessly get US into WW III.

OBiden is totally useless & worthless.  We can't afford the remaining 6 months of indecisiveness.   Invoke the 24th & save the republic from total destruction.

The entire world is more at risk under OBiden's lack of vision & leadership. 

Nobody is leading the free world, nobody.   Where's the US?   Where's Creepy.  IMHO.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Did the USA & NATO not tell Isreal if the retaliate against Iran , instead of stepping back, they were on their own because we do not want all out war with Iran? I am sure I  either read that or heard it in a news report today

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Did the USA & NATO not tell Isreal if the retaliate against Iran , instead of stepping back, they were on their own because we do not want all out war with Iran? I am sure I  either read that or heard it in a news report today

You are not mistaken.

OBiden supports Israel in front of the cameras in words only.

His actions shows otherwise.

We need deeds, not talk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Biden made that cowardly threat to Israel. Not sure about NATO or UN who also hate Israel. Iran is a nothing, we could wipe them out with in four hours. Take over and have all their goods to ourselves which we would

never do. But they would never rise to a power again at least not in our lifetime. 
This won’t happen do to a coward OBiden the so called leader of the free world which is disappearing  right before our eyes here in the USA a little every day since obiden and his criminal administration has been in office. 

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

Biden made that cowardly threat to Israel. Not sure about NATO or UN who also hate Israel. Iran is a nothing, we could wipe them out with in four hours. Take over and have all their goods to ourselves which we would

never do. But they would never rise to a power again at least not in our lifetime. 
This won’t happen do to a coward OBiden the so called leader of the free world which is disappearing  right before our eyes here in the USA a little every day since obiden and his criminal administration has been in office. 

Agree.  All the above takes courage, decisiveness & leadership...none of which we have in the Oval Office.

Obiden's only achievements...crapping all over himself, falling down the steps of AF-1, taking a 4 hour nap each day, working 1 hour days & having an ice cream cone.

If you can call all these achievements, then OBiden will go down in history as the greatest leader in global history.   The Mad Mad Crapper In Chief.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 7

45 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

What are your feelings towards Russia? The lost, fundamentalist, freedom denying right, that only believes in a God of judgment and hate… it’s hard to take a thing any trump puppet says, so lost in your prospective and delusional ideology. 
It’s hard to tell who Americas true enemies are when a part of its very government and people fight to not govern and take “the party stance” instead of the nation’s interests. Your hate for your own government and the absolute disrespect the right shows towards our laws is an appalling sign of the times. 
A question: if you were to find out that trump has been lying about the election would that make any difference to you? Don’t you think he should use the American right to prove his innocence in court. I’m still waiting for the evidence he was cheated, OUR NATIONAL COUT SYSTEM says he’s lying, so show us, the country the proof. 
You sit with all your judgments like you know something, quarterbacking from your lazy boy is easy and hindsight is easy.

So sick of the political jargon on this site, your opinions, like mine I’m sure, stink. Know that not everyone agrees with you here. Let freedom rain and rule the nation. Freedom means one has the right to do dumb thing, the very definition, as long as it doesn’t harm others! 
If any one would like to debate I’m more than willing just let me know and we can take this to a more proper topic here on this amazing dinar site! 
May love and peace take the world by storm, GO RV/RI❣️❣️❣️

Agree.  All the above takes courage, decisiveness & leadership...none of which we have in the Oval Office.

Obiden's only achievements...crapping all over himself, falling down the steps of AF-1, taking a 4 hour nap each day, working 1 hour days & having an ice cream cone.

If you can call all these achievements, then OBiden will go down in history as the greatest leader in global history.   The Mad Mad Crapper In Chief.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

You are not mistaken.

OBiden supports Israel in front of the cameras in words only.

His actions shows otherwise.

We need deeds, not talk.

Yes sir and the Biden threatened Iran not to attack Israel and what did the they do Iran threatened Obiden not to interfere and then attack Israel. Well what happened Obiden has done nothing he is a coward Obiden bowed to Irans threat and they laughed in his face when he told them not to attack or face consequences. Our nation is being ran by cowards. 

• Pow! 4

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

OBiden is totally useless & worthless.  We can't afford the remaining 6 months of indecisiveness.   Invoke the 24th & save the republic from total destruction. The entire world is more at risk under OBiden's lack of vision & leadership. Nobody is leading the free world, nobody.   Where's the US?   Where's Creepy.  IMHO.

Read the following Jim Rickards projected scheme that I copied and pieced together from an investment email he sent me:  RON 

Jim Rickards

Hello.

My name is Jim Rickards.

I’m a former advisor to the White House, Congress, the CIA, the Pentagon, and the Department of Defense. I’m also an attorney, investment banker… And author of 7 books on global finance and economic policy. Places like Fox, CNBC, or Bloomberg call me when they want to know what’s about to shake up the global economy. I hold master’s degrees in International Economics and Taxation. I’ve been in the private West Wing of the White House. I helped end the Iranian Hostage Crisis for the Reagan administration. The Nixon administration brought me in to help craft the Petrodollar Accord with Saudi Arabia. I’ve attended strategic sessions in the “Vaults” – the secure meeting rooms inside the Pentagon. I even hosted the first ever financial war games for the Pentagon. I’ve been inside the CIA Directors’ secure conference room on the seventh floor of Langley headquarters. When it comes to the slimy underbelly of our government…

I know all the players … And I know the game..!

The Democrats are rigging the 2024 Presidential election

Joe Biden is a decoy. He will not face Trump in the 2024 election. As part of a carefully orchestrated scheme I call “Operation Stalking Horse”... On June 13… Joe Biden will hold a surprise press conference. Once he’s on air…Biden will announce he’s withdrawing from the 2024 Presidential Election. Two months later… At the Democratic National Committee convention in Chicago… A “shadow” candidate – hand-selected by the Democrats to defeat Trump… Will be crowned. They already have him picked out.

You see… The Dems know one thing for sure… In a head-to-head matchup with Trump…

Biden will get crushed. Calamity Joe is incredibly unpopular even with his own base… Who see his mental faculties are declining daily… He is confused and bumbling… Needing assistance to even find his way off a campaign stage… Biden was never  fit to be president..!

But, now, in this state… He’s a danger to our country and the entire world. Even Democrats know it… Despite Biden being an incumbent running for reelection… About half of Democrats want a different candidate… Poll: Two-thirds of Democrat-leaning voters don't want Biden as the 2024 nominee. That’s unheard of in modern politics. But here’s my concern… Once you get Biden out of the way…A different Democratic candidate…can/might defeat Trump.

The Left’s undemocratic attacks on Trump are a disgrace... The indictments… The campaign obstruction… They’ve done everything they can to stop Trump winning again… Unfortunately, it’s starting to work… An NBC News poll found Trump would beat Biden in a head-to-head matchup…No surprise there. No one thinks a senile Biden should hold the nuclear codes…

BUT…When they asked people about a different, unnamed Democrat running against Trump…

The entire thing flipped on its head - According to the poll… In a hypothetical matchup of Trump against a non-Biden Democrat…People chose the “generic Democrat” by 6 points… This new Dem would get 46% of the vote… Compared to only 40% for Trump.

*** The poll finds Biden and Trump both underperform generic opponents.  ***

That’s a huge margin in a presidential election… And more than enough for a Dem victory.

Folks, this could really happen. I believe…When Biden drops out on June 13…When the new “shadow” candidate…Who won’t have entered or won a single primary…Is crowned at the DNC Convention in Chicago on August 19…And when Trump faces this imposter in a rigged election…

It will create a national crisis like we haven’t seen in more than 50 years. Our country could endure an economic meltdown… And rampant unrest, chaos, and violence.

But first let me show you exactly how I believe this will play out… There’s a group of Democrat power brokers who operate behind the scenes. The Dem power brokers are well-versed in dirty election politics. After all…They’ve done it before.  In 2016, Bernie Sanders was riding high…He was winning primaries…He could well have been the Democratic candidate…And could even have won the election. But the Dem swamp had their preferred candidate…Crooked Hillarious Clinton. They pushed Bernie out into the cold… And crowned Hilary as their candidate. Ignoring their own voters.  They were busted red-handed After WikiLeaks released 20,000 emails…  Showing they’d conspired against Bernie in favor of Crooked Hillarious. Their plot didn’t work out too well for them in 2016… But that won’t stop them from trying again.  Funny they call themselves the “Democrats”...When there’s nothing democratic about a party…That ignores its own voters… And RIGS the nomination process.

I believe their latest plan – Operation Stalking HorseIs already in place.   Here’s how I see it  working… Biden will stay in the race through the primaries…Of course, he’ll have the Democratic nomination sewn up relatively early…But that won’t matter.  To see Operation Stalking Horse through…He’ll need to collect as many delegates as possible. That way, his co-conspirators will have maximum leverage at the DNC Convention in Chicago.  If Biden drops out too early…

There will be a mad scramble for delegates in the remaining primaries. The Democrat Swamp doesn’t want that. They want to rig the process on their terms.  The last presidential primary is June 4.  At that point, Biden will have almost all the delegates.  I predict he’ll wait a week or so…

Then, on June 13…He’ll call a news conference. To the surprise of everyone… Biden will announce he’s dropping out of the race.  He might give a medical excuse… Which will be easy for people to believe…After all, he’s failing physically and mentally in front of our eyes…

Or he’ll say he’s doing it for the good of the country…Whatever bogus excuse Biden goes with…

He’ll drop out of the race in June.  

Now, he won’t resign the presidency at that point… Not yet.  Biden will announce he’s going to finish out his term…But he will no longer seek reelection.  Why June 13?  Because the Democratic National Convention is August 19…The Democrat’s presidential nominee will be officially announced there.  A June 13 withdrawal would give the credentials committee, convention organizers, and political fixers…Enough time to make it a peaceful coronation of the selected replacement.  

When he makes his announcement on June 13…Biden will release all the delegates he won in the primaries.  He’s allowed to do that under law.  At the same time…

He’ll endorse his replacement “shadow” candidate Who I’ll reveal in a moment…

The Democrat elite “super delegates” will already be on board with the plan…It will be a clean handoff… The Dems already have the template.  Because they’ve done it before.  In 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson was an unpopular Democratic president…Then on Sunday, March 31, 1968…

Americans’ primetime programming was interrupted…With a message from the President.

In a shock to everyone…President Johnson announced he was dropping out of the race.

Instead, at the Democratic convention…Replacement candidate Humbert Humphrey was handed the Democratic nomination…Despite having not competed in or won a single primary.

This is exactly what I’m talking about happening again.  And I’m not alone in my prediction…

Former Obama senior advisor David Axelrod has publicly encouraged Biden to withdraw from the race… Political activist billionaire Bill Ackman also publicly pushed Biden to drop out… and 

Independent presidential candidate Cornel West recently announced…

“I’m not even sure whether I’ll be running against Biden. I think he’s going to have an LBJ moment [and] pull back.”

In January, JPMorgan Asset Management strategist Michael Cembalest predicted Biden would withdraw…

“Sometime between Super Tuesday and the November election, citing health reasons."

According to Cembalest, Biden will then be replaced by a "candidate named by the Democratic National Committee."

Friend, I believe, right now, as you’re reading this…The Operation Stalking Horse plot is picking up steam.  The Democrat Swamp already has their Biden replacement.  They already have their candidate. After all, he’s been hiding in plain sight…Running a shadow presidential campaign for the past 12 months… I’m talking about California governor Gavin Newsom.

Newsom is slick and he looks the part. But this guy is an idiot. I think he’s even dumber than Biden…And he’s more dangerous than Biden...Because he’s easily manipulated…

But the Left loves him. 

He’s been running a shadow campaign for months.  At the end of last year…Newsom debated Ron DeSantis…Five million people watched it on TV.  The next thing you know…Newsom is meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping…He’s traveling to China…He’s traveling to Israel…

Does this sound like someone who isn’t running for President?

If you ask me…Biden’s been setting the stage for dropping out since late last year… When his abysmal polling numbers showed Trump will destroy him… On November 16, Biden even tipped his hand…Praising Newsom and saying he could have the presidency… Then, on December 5…

Less than one week after Newsom’s “coming out party” debate with DeSantis…Biden announced he didn’t necessarily want to be president again…Saying he wouldn’t even be running if it weren’t for Trump… The next day Biden took it up a notch…Saying there were other Democrats out there who could beat Trump…But why is Biden so willing to step down?  Well, besides avoiding the embarrassment of a bad defeat to Trump…There’s one final little piece of the plot…

You see…I believe the Biden crime family have engaged in numerous criminal acts…And Biden himself will be in grave danger of prosecution after he leaves office. I think part of his deal with the Democrat Swamp…Is to escape justice for his crimes.

So here’s what I’m predicting…

After Biden withdraws from the race, he’ll continue to serve through the election…Then, after the election…But before his term is up…He’ll resign from the presidency.  And Kamala will step in.

I think she’ll agree to this plot so she can go down in history as the first ever female president…

Even if it’s only for a month or so.  Then, as soon as she’s president…Kamala will pardon Calamity Joe for his crimes…And probably Hunter too. The Biden crime family will get away scot-free with their crimes...!  The Dems have no shame.

This is the kind of stuff you expect to see in third world banana republics… Criminal leaders making backroom deals for pardons…A candidate who skipped over the democratic nomination process…And who’s as unqualified and dangerous as anyone who’s ever held the position.

Want to see what I believe…A Newsom administration would mean for our country?

I’m talking about the “Californication” of America. It took Newsom just a couple years to destroy a great state like California…And if he does the same thing to America, we can expect…

Lawless homeless encampments turning cities into “no go” zones…Streets littered with garbage and human feces…Stores permanently shuttered by shoplifting gangs

Mandatory electric vehicles…Trillions of dollars wasted on useless windmills and solar module farmsGas stoves banned…More mandatory masks…More mandatory vaccines…

“Diversity” initiatives meaning more incompetent academics, pilots, engineers, doctors, equipment operators, air traffic controllers, etc.  Illegal aliens handed work permits, photo IDs, free healthcare…Fast-tracked naturalization, and voting rights…

The Supreme Court packed with more dopes like Ketanji Brown Jackson… Puerto Rico and DC made into states – to get 4 more Dem senatorsRepealing the Electoral College…

This list goes on and on. And it only gets worse…

If Newsom is president…There will be nothing left of Constitutional rule of law, real democracy…

Or our republican form of government.

I'll stop here, but I think Rickards has presented a likely scenario. He goes on to discuss how to plan and invest in this situation of chaos....Blessings - RON 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4