Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The train is about to speed up!

BETTYBOOP

The economy needs this money (in the form of US dollars) that is stashed in the homes. We were told by the CBI in past articles that this stashed money is a very large part of the monetary mass. We were also just told that the total monetary mass is now over 100 trillion and the CBI does not want to print anymore, thus is must retrieve this money and put it back into the economy.

They need this stashed money in the banks to loan out to kick start this economy. These 28 banks, while under sanctions, can’t deal in dollars so how will they be able to take in these dollars into their banks and convert them to dinars then? The answer is obvious – these sanctions will have to be lifted first. Get it? This is now what the CBI is requesting from the US Treasury. Will they lift the sanctions as requested? Let’s see if they do. Why won’t they? Do you also think they will be talking about this issue in Al-Sudani’s visit to the US in mid April? Personally, I do not think this issue is going to be stretched out that long. In today’s article the CBI tells us and I quote again – “the governor of the Central Bank promised to submit a report to the US Treasury to lift the ban on Iraqi banks, which number 28 private banks,” expecting “the ban on those banks to be lifted during the coming period.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Posted (edited)

NEXT PART PF THE NEWS LETTER..

Okay, so we all know that when Iraq says “the coming period” it could means days, weeks or even months. But I don’t believe this is weeks but instead more like days in this case. Why do I say this?

I say this because my contact in the CBI is telling me this is “urgent” and they need to get the Project to Delete the Zeros underway. So, to me there must be some sort of time table going on here. The CBI is moving on a clock now. This is VERY GOOD also because it shows they are aggressively moving ahead now once again with the currency reform (monetary reform). This is exactly what we needed to see. Get it? Will it stall again?

I can’t tell you the schedule going forward but I can say there is some urgency to move ahead to the next step of currency reform. Could it be the Israeli/ Gaza strip conflict? Could they want to get the reinstatement done before this situation blows up? Your guess is as good as mine to answer these questions and I am not going to make up stories to sound so smart and then lie to you. Simply put- I don’t know. I am not going to lie and make up stories like these other arrogant, egocentric, know it all intel gurus idiots.

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

I can hardly believe my eyes when I read this next article. This is exactly what I wrote on Wednesday when I began compiling my Newsletter and then on Thursday out pops this article. WOW! WOW! I quote from this second article – “Recently, trends and numbers indicate that a reverse process has begun to take place in Iraq, which consists of reducing cash and getting rid of “surplus printed money” without printing new money in front of it, and increasing banks’ possession of this liquidity instead of leaving it in the hands of the street and citizens”  

Does this all make sense to you now? The CBI must shrink the money supply as during inflationary periods typically the central banks print more money but then you have to shrink it to decrease inflation. If you shrink the monetary mass, then each dinar is worth more. Get it? Remember in 2023 they had to print more dinars since they needed to compensate for taking the dollars out of circulation (de-dollarizing). Remember the articles telling us there was a shortage of cash on the streets?

If you force the use of the dinar over the dollar then you have to give the citizens something to use for purchasing, something to work with. Right? Now they need to shrink it back since their reforms were successful in de-dollarizing. But at the same time the use of electronic payments, which we all witnessed are also useful and necessary in this process. This will not only help shrink the monetary mass but also curb corruption. We are literally witnessing the 2011 Dr Shabibi / IMF plan in motion to eventually get to the reinstatement part, we all want to see.

So, do you understand how a few simple articles are packed with so much information telling us so much? In summary of today’s news these are points we should be most aware of:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1.Sanctions on the 28 banks are about to be lifted

2.This will allow these banks to once again deal in dollars, needed to be able to deposit these stashes dollars into the banks

3.Ali Alaq tells us of the urgency on moving ahead with these steps

4.Step #2 will allow the next program, in-country rate change of the dinar just over $1 to occur

5.The next step is the Project to Delete the Zeros

What are the next steps? We know it is the in-country rate needed to support the Project to Delete the Zeros as the next steps and, by design, it is to retrieve all this stashed currency and get it into the banks from the hordes in the Iraqi homes. Common sense then dictates to us that the only way they will be successful in these next steps is to raise the program rate higher over the dollar to create an incentive for this purpose. This will be the second rate change we have been told would occur and have been waiting for.

But remember that with these next steps, this is still in the “program” rate and for in-country only. We will still NOT be able to exchange our dinars outside Iraq until the reinstatement which follows the Project to Delete the Zeros. Get it? Lets’ not go off half-cocked as there is much work to be done yet before we go off to the bank to exchange. But the good part is that once these sanctions are lifted the choo choo is moving again but now even faster down the tracks…. choo! choo! 😊 😊 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeah I know it is the goat but some of it clarifies what we read yesterday and some of it  makes sense to me, more so than mark z , pimpy or francie. Take from it what you wish. She is no worse than the other gurus. At least she isn't calling it every day

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Does Iraq need the Oil and Gas law in place prior to the RV? I have to tell you that there is nothing in the 2011 Dr Shabibi plan that tells us it does. Remember back in 2012-2013 he had signoffs from everyone and was moving forward. Did they have the Oil and Gas Law passed. Of course not. So, I believe anything is possible.

So now, we are just waiting for the “giant” leap when the CBI gives them the second rate change. This should bring in much if not all the remaining currency back to the banks that they need desperately for the economy. This second rate change should coincide with the project to delete the zeros. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and PRAY!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Posted (edited)

Now before any of you start shouting about there can't be an in country rate.... read what she is saying properly!!! What she is actually saying is the programme rate will change . So this is NOT AN IN COUNTRY RATE AS SUCH. It is a way to get the chunky money out the matresses

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Does Iraq need the Oil and Gas law in place prior to the RV? I have to tell you that there is nothing in the 2011 Dr Shabibi plan that tells us it does. Remember back in 2012-2013 he had signoffs from everyone and was moving forward. Did they have the Oil and Gas Law passed. Of course not. So, I believe anything is possible.

So now, we are just waiting for the “giant” leap when the CBI gives them the second rate change. This should bring in much if not all the remaining currency back to the banks that they need desperately for the economy. This second rate change should coincide with the project to delete the zeros. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and PRAY!

HCL is a separate event. however it will pave the way to economic reform & the RV IMHO.

The train has left the station...is speeding up...next stop...the RV.

Great articles & comments  BB.   Go RV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

1 minute ago, Luigi1 said:

HCL is a separate event. however it will pave the way to economic reform & the RV IMHO.

The train has left the station...is speeding up...next stop...the RV.

Great articles & comments  BB.   Go RV.

Why thank you @Luigi1  I will take that as a compliment 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Now you are being a sook. 😝😅

What is a sook, and keep it clean!  

It depends on where in the uk you live but up here in Scotland it mean somebody trying to befriend somebody  or pay compliments but in a nice way. so for example when a child snuggles in to their mother we might affectionately say they are being a wee sook.In your case you are being a BIG SOOK

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

That's funny...we are close though...In the US we call it sucking up or a suck up!  :jester:

Oh we use that as well but more often we call then a wee sook if a child or a big sook if they are an adult. If somebody is sucking up it is not usually  ment in an endering way. 

• Like 1