Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: We look forward to coordinating with the Central Bank to increase the value of the dinar

It really don't matter to me how much dinar he has. What I mean If nadar own dinar means he also know about dinar as much as all of us do and he also want the Iqd to RV as soon as possible , just like the rest of us. If nadar knows about dinar ,  and so are iraqi citizens on the street.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

It really don't matter to me how much dinar he has. What I mean If nadar own dinar means he also know about dinar as much as all of us do and he also want the Iqd to RV as soon as possible , just like the rest of us. If nadar knows about dinar ,  and so are iraqi citizens on the street.

The citizens are reading the same articles from the cbi and the government that we are so ofcourse they know about it. However a dinar will always be a dinar to them.  the rate change just gives more purchasing power. They will not become millionaires the way we possibly could. Realistically if you are outwith Iraq in the longer term we get the better deal in the long term. So where a can of coke might cost 4 dinar just now , after the rate change it may cost ,75 dinar . The rate change would make their money go further. 

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

If we went iraq just now it would be a cheap place for us to live because the er is so poor. But for the citizens just now it is a very expensive life. If they change the rate life becomes a lot cheaper for them to live everyday

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

What about nadar from mid-east? Was he born in country of Iraq? Has he still been a citizen of Iraq? Don't you think he also owns dinar and hope for IQD to RV, just like the rest of us?

I don't know.

Nadar ain't on my radar.

• Haha 2

Back to the topic at hand... anyone have a clue as to what year this interesting news is to take place. I for one would like to plan for such an event: seeing as nearly EVERYTHING I've planned for over the last 20 fracking years has been tossed straight out the window !!!!!

Am I being grumpy or what ???

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

I think IMHO , WITHIN THE NEXT 12 TO 18 MONTHS. Did Kim clement not say something about spring or summer 2024? I was told by a psychic recently I will retire in the next 18 months. I don't play the lottery so only thing can be dinar. If people believe in the prophetic word I can go with a psychics word

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1