Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: We look forward to coordinating with the Central Bank to increase the value of the dinar

2 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Exactly. Lopping isn't what we all want. But we really don't know what they're going to do with their currency.

I feel as if we have been told what's going to happen. It's not a coincidence that Bush signed that E.O allowing us to purchase iraqs sanctioned currency, Bush said "Iraq will pay us back", the United States holds iqd, our military in Iraq was told to buy iqd, Trumps "level playing field" comment, etc... the list goes on.. that many plus more unlisted coincidences has got to be mathematically impossible. This plan has been in place for a long time.

"This will be Biblical"- Q

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

16 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

the aspiration for continuous co-ordination and co-operation with the Central Bank in order to INCREASE  the VALUE of the IRAQI DINAR.

Sadly, CBI didn't mention about the denomination. Just wonder, when the CBI talk about printing " dinar " , is the CBI trying to hide something? is new lower denoms really already printed and hidden in a secret place somewhere inside CBI's building?

the aspiration for continuous co-ordination and co-operation with the Central Bank in order to INCREASE  the VALUE of the IRAQI DINAR.

Sadly, CBI didn't mention about the denomination. Just wonder, when the CBI talk about printing " dinar " , is the CBI trying to hide something? is new lower denoms really already printed and hidden in a secret place somewhere inside CBI's building?

15 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

They hay already determined the rate🤔

So now my main interest is not how much but WHEN ?????

1.32 IQD is what they hope , however , 1.32 IQD isn't a real rate. Let's just wait and see the real rate on the cbi site if there is a sudden rate change one day.

You're right the most important is the date. When?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Longtimelurker... question is will we see it sooner or later. This year? or do you think this year is a gonner?

Who knows but here's my opinion. 

I believe our current gregorian calendar will be replaced with our previous calendar that had 13 months and 28 days in each month when we reset and learn about all the lies we were taught. So many aspects of our lives will reset, finances, health, govt, education, judicial system etc... 

We've been lied to so much that we truly don't even know what day it is.. Did you know they skipped 10 days when they switched calendars? There are 10 consecutive days that never happened.. 

It can happen anytime, this year is looking really good to me especially April. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

1.32 IQD is what they hope , however , 1.32 IQD isn't a real rate. Let's just wait and see the real rate on the cbi site if there is a sudden rate change one day.

You're right the most important is the date. When?

1.32 IDQ, May well be the real rate. we don't know but either way it is better than where it is now. Especially if you have been in this 15 to 20 years +

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, screwball said:

Incorrect the IMF and UNSC added three zeros to the currency to devalue it it’s what they do in counter insurgency to strip wealth and buying power away from rebels and terrorist groups…why do you think the us printed the currency and not Iraq….

Yes this is the very definition of hyperinflation. It was planned but still happened. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Longtimelurker... question is will we see it sooner or later. This year? or do you think this year is a gonner?

I know you're wasn't asking for my input. I'm prepared if it didn't happen this year. I do feel that this year is it. Banking reform, WTO ascension which will need a change in value for the better, no dollar use transactions as if Jan 1st 24, Sudani saying hold onto your dinars, their going digital, ASYCUDA implementation, etc...I just don't see it going another year without civil unrest.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

@Dretown39  always appreciate your input. I have to agree with what you are saying. I wonder if they are suddenly trying to get a rate out because they were possibly told they would need 1 before they would be allowed into the WTO? It wouldn't matter how low it was as long as international rate 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

I believe it is all coming together. They have educated the citizens and have given them hope to increase their purchasing power and to have a better life for themselves and their families. They are trying to push Sudani out (potato head trying to push for early elections) because he no longer agrees with this political parties actions. Remember when Alak (sp) from the CBI changed the rate to $1.13 back in 2012?  It lasted less than 24 hours because potato head issued arrest warrants for him, because he wanted to keep stealing. I believe if p.h. tries to stop it this time our government and our troops will send him to a very deep grave. Let’s go Iraq!

Blessings, Love, Light and Prayers to y’all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

They have enough room to hide them in the new cbi building for sure

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Sadly, Bush has never said the exact date. When?? Hope what Bush said was right because we haven't been cashing out yet in the last 20 years.

On average it takes 20 years to join WTO and they started in 2003 so that's a good indicator. A politician (can't remember who) said that it will take a long time before we see the benefits from bushes iraq invasion and I'd say 20 years is a long time..

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

A politician (can't remember who) said that it will take a long time before we see the benefits from bushes iraq invasion 

:praying: we don't have to wait for another 20 years or more or even longer than that. We all want to enjoy our new found wealth in our time, don't we.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Hopefully, it isn't April fool, is it.

What's interesting is...

13mths × 28 days = 364 days

There was one special day that came between the last day of year and first day of year and I believe that to be the true bday of the Jesus. They switched the calendar and turned that day into April fools day... April should be the First month of the year and why would you switch the calendar up if everything else around us is on 28 day cycle? 

• Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

What's interesting is...

13mths × 28 days = 364 days

There was one special day that came between the last day of year and first day of year and I believe that to be the true bday of the Jesus. They switched the calendar and turned that day into April fools day... April should be the First month of the year and why would you switch the calendar up if everything else around us is on 28 day cycle? 

13 mths? What do you call the thirteenth month then? 

• Upvote 1