Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Lunchtime Opinions @ 12:21 PM MDT - 3/10/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy  If we went from where it is now at .00077 all the way up to $3.22, you're looking at a 4,180% increase in value.  The largest amount a currency ever revalued occurred January 1, 1948 when the Chinese government decided to revalue its currency the yuan as part of the efforts to stabilize the economy and recover from the devastation of World War II...The government set the new exchange rate at $1 US for every 1.4 yuan which was a 46.9% appreciation - The largest increase in value we have ever seen in the world is 46.9% in value...So Iraq is going to smash the old record of 46.9% increase in value by 4133%?  Not going to happen.  

Breitling  Question: "The difference between Kuwaiti revaluation and the Iraqi dinar - what's the difference?" It's a completely different model...Kuwaiti got invaded. Saddam Hussain stole the printing press, the Kuwaiti version of the Treasury.  Stole everything...Iraqi dinar was completely different.  It was planned.  They knew the old Iraqi currency was going to collapse.  We injected their economy with dollars and euros.  That's when they took the old dinars off the streets and introduced the new dinar you and I have.  It's a completely different model.  There's no way to compare.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

EXACTLY!¡ There is no comparison.  Kuwait was not left in the same mess we left Iraq in. Kuwait was fairly stable compared to Iraq. Kuwait doesn't have the huge number of Iranian back puppets that Iraq has. Kuwait was completely intact with banking and infrastructure compared to Iraq. Kuwaits government was not a cruel dictatorship  that Saddam was in Iraq. No way to compare them

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

EXACTLY!¡ There is no comparison.  Kuwait was not left in the same mess we left Iraq in. Kuwait was fairly stable compared to Iraq. Kuwait doesn't have the huge number of Iranian back puppets that Iraq has. Kuwait was completely intact with banking and infrastructure compared to Iraq. Kuwaits government was not a cruel dictatorship  that Saddam was in Iraq. No way to compare them

Keep in mind the news as of late with Iraq which is still positive. Breitling also confirmed last year that with their foreign reserves & other tasks accomplished, they have enough to support their previous rate. Of course we don't what they will come out with. I know you informed me that it's against their religion to do anything regarding money. March 18th 1991 Ramadan started & Kuwait reinstated their currency March 24th. Iraq could do the same. Either way we're in a good spot to finally see this come to fruition.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Pretty likely with Ramadan now taking place any odds of seeing a revaluation in the next month have been diminished...JMO.  CL 

Also forget the Guru lies of an in-country RV, lower denoms & coins in the streets & ATMs loaded.

There is nothing out there to support such claims.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

24 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Pimpy  If we went from where it is now at .00077 all the way up to $3.22, you're looking at a 4,180% increase in value.  The largest amount a currency ever revalued occurred January 1, 1948 when the Chinese government decided to revalue its currency the yuan as part of the efforts to stabilize the economy and recover from the devastation of World War II...The government set the new exchange rate at $1 US for every 1.4 yuan which was a 46.9% appreciation - The largest increase in value we have ever seen in the world is 46.9% in value...So Iraq is going to smash the old record of 46.9% increase in value by 4133%?  Not going to happen.  

China isn't the only country which revalued its currency. Let's look at Kuwait. When Iraq invaded Kuwait in August 1990, the value of Kuwaiti dinar dropped to about 5 CENTS. In other wird, it took 20 Kuwaiti dinar to buy one dollar. In February of 1991, Iraq was expelled , and a month later the bank revalued their currency to 3.47USD. Therefore, when Kuwaiti dinar revalued its currency , you're looking at a 69.2 times

increase in value, too. For example, let's say if this applies to Iraq dinar, then the current rate 0.00076USD x 69.2=0.05USD. So, if someone has 1 million dinar , he is making a profit=$50,000 as Ronscarpa has been explaining and posting it before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

BUT....!!!!! KUWAIT DIDNT actually revalue... they just reinstated their currency. They still had all the infrastructure and laws. Their country was not pound in to dust the way iraq was. 

I am not saying it can't happen but I think $3.22 right out the gate is not possible because it would be too big a shock to the markets

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

BUT....!!!!! KUWAIT DIDNT actually revalue... they just reinstated their currency. They still had all the infrastructure and laws. Their country was not pound in to dust the way iraq was. 

I am not saying it can't happen but I think $3.22 right out the gate is not possible because it would be too big a shock to the markets

I know! ..thats what I stated above they reinstated! I also didn't put a number on it. I'm just passing info!

• Haha 1