Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Late-Morning Opinions @ 11:58 AM CDT - 3/09/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  Hypothetically the United States has lets say 5 to 10 trillion dinar. We have a nation debt of $30+ trillion. If the US is sitting on 5 to 10 trillion dinar, if they [Iraq] come back to a previous era which they say they are going to do...they talk about about $3.22...If they apply the Real Effective Exchange Rate to the Iraqi dinar based off their natural resources, not based off a punishment rate from the war era, not just based off of oil. Iraq's $3.22 was based off primarily oil. Now it's a different situation... [This would dramatically help the US with their debt]  Iraq has a lot of gold...oil...religious tourism...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Based on what we were told over 15 years ago, the US holds about 4 Trillion IQD, and G.W. Bush said the war would pay for itself. Supposedly, we agreed to buy Iraqi oil with the IQD at $35/bbl (when it was about $30 in 2003). However, things have changed dramatically since then. We shall see how this will all play out once Iraq makes a value change - whatever it will be. RON 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  Hypothetically the United States has lets say 5 to 10 trillion dinar. We have a nation debt of $30+ trillion. If the US is sitting on 5 to 10 trillion dinar, if they [Iraq] come back to a previous era which they say they are going to do...they talk about about $3.22...If they apply the Real Effective Exchange Rate to the Iraqi dinar based off their natural resources, not based off a punishment rate from the war era, not just based off of oil. Iraq's $3.22 was based off primarily oil. Now it's a different situation... [This would dramatically help the US with their debt]  Iraq has a lot of gold...oil...religious tourism...:tiphat:

If true & Iraq did come out with a $3.22 rate & the US is sitting on $10 Trillion IQD, then the national debt could be paid off 3X times over with extra change to spare.   

The rumor was, the Bush Admin purchased at least 5 Trillion IQD but was never proven.  Go RV.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

In regard to MM & Luigi's comments: Let's say it came out at $3/IQD. The US would hold $12 Trillion dollars (based on 4 Trillion IQD) in IQD value. If Oil was $90/bbl then our buying it at $35/bbl, we would have an equivalent value of almost $31 Trillion dollars.  RON 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Yes would be interesting.

So in 2003 what was the rate of the IQD to the USD? How much of that 4 trillion I wonder did we eat up since then,  or did we spend that 4 trillion we hold on oil at all and still have it in holding?

Let’s say 1 to 1 for simplicity sake. Now the USA made 4 trillion, now my question is how many other countries out there own trillion(s) in their currency? Then you might have corporations whom might own billions and then there is we individuals whom own several millions to billions plus. These numbers are unknown as far as I know. I own a fair amount and if it would  go to 1-3 I would be beyond wealthy.

These numbers to me are staggering.

So the question now, is how can Iraq afford this type of a run on the IQD’s when and if we have a RV? Can they truly back up this type of a RV?

I guess the proper question would be does IRAQs treasurer or CBI really know how many IQD’s are out there?

Maybe I am looking at this wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

So in 2003 what was the rate of the IQD to the USD? How much of that 4 trillion I wonder did we eat up since then,  or did we spend that 4 trillion we hold on oil at all and still have it in holding?

Let’s say 1 to 1 for simplicity sake. Now the USA made 4 trillion, now my question is how many other countries out there own trillion(s) in their currency? Then you might have corporations whom might own billions and then there is we individuals whom own several millions to billions plus. These numbers are unknown as far as I know. I own a fair amount and if it would  go to 1-3 I would be beyond wealthy.

So the question now, is how can Iraq afford this type of a run on the IQD’s when and if we have a RV? Can they truly back up this type of a RV?

I guess the proper question would be does IRAQs treasurer or CBI really know how many IQD’s are out there?

You can count on it...

The Coalition of the willing, US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Australia & others that served in the Iraq war are holding trillions in IQD as well as the US.

Is there enough money in the entire world to cover such an RV?

CBI has been collecting IQD to get the numbers in circulation down.

The problem, most of the IQD is sitting in these nations global central banks or treasuries.

In addition, all Iraq forgiven loans will be paid back under the RV.  That's a lot of countries waiting to get paid off under the Paris Agreement.

The numbers are staggering.

Makes you wonder how one country can cough up that much money.   IMHO.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, MommaMia said:

So in 2003 what was the rate of the IQD to the USD? How much of that 4 trillion I wonder did we eat up since then,  or did we spend that 4 trillion we hold on oil at all and still have it in holding? Let’s say 1 to 1 for simplicity sake. Now the USA made 4 trillion, now my question is how many other countries out there own trillion(s) in their currency? Then you might have corporations whom might own billions and then there is we individuals whom own several millions to billions plus. These numbers are unknown as far as I know. I own a fair amount and if it would  go to 1-3 I would be beyond wealthy. These numbers to me are staggering.

Hi MommaMia, I used $3 in my example based on MilitiaMan's & Luigi's previous comments. I believe their original desire was in the $3 range, and was also part of the "Future Of Iraq" Project/Plan. The world situation has changed, as has the timing; and I don't think they can start at that value any longer - but who knows what Iraq will do. Remember, they claimed their intention is to become a donor nation. RON 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

If true & Iraq did come out with a $3.22 rate & the US is sitting on $10 Trillion IQD, then the national debt could be paid off 3X times over with extra change to spare.   

The rumor was, the Bush Admin purchased at least 5 Trillion IQD but was never proven.  Go RV.

Sorry the REAL Us debt is around 200 Trillion so just a drop in the hat!!!

• Pow! 2

5 hours ago, MommaMia said:

A question you should have asked before investing to begin with don’t you think?? At this stage in the game this is your concern! So I will explain again for atleast the tenth or so time that I have over the past decade or so! Iraq ONLY has to cover what’s circulating inside of Iraq PERIOD!! That’s why they have to and have been reducing the dinar inside of Iraq before they RV or RI, the more they get drawn in the higher their rate can be! Iraq doesn’t have to worry about any dinar OUTSIDE of Iraq, none of our dinars will ever go back to Iraq!! I am not going to explain any further how it works but this is 100% how it will, believe me don’t believe me I don’t really care but either way if you or anyone do not have a clue how this works or don’t believe what I am saying then you probably should have not invested in the first place and consider this investment as a long term wining lottery ticket!!!

• Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

A question you should have asked before investing to begin with don’t you think?? At this stage in the game this is your concern! So I will explain again for atleast the tenth or so time that I have over the past decade or so! Iraq ONLY has to cover what’s circulating inside of Iraq PERIOD!! That’s why they have to and have been reducing the dinar inside of Iraq before they RV or RI, the more they get drawn in the higher their rate can be! Iraq doesn’t have to worry about any dinar OUTSIDE of Iraq, none of our dinars will ever go back to Iraq!! I am not going to explain any further how it works but this is 100% how it will, believe me don’t believe me I don’t really care but either way if you or anyone do not have a clue how this works or don’t believe what I am saying then you probably should have not invested in the first place and consider this investment as a long term wining lottery ticket!!!

Correct….I posted on this and how it will go in this rumour forum 

47 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Nope not at all…No concern of mine…  back when I got in it was all a gamble. My friend called me from eastern Texas and told me about them and the Vietnam Dong. So at that time he had a deal if we bought a certain amount we got a significant discount so I sent him the bucks and we split down the middle.

So, if I loose I loose no biggy, if I win great. I become filthy rich along with my friends family.

I mainly ask the question for someone else and others, and wanted to see what others think here on this site.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MommaMia said:

Then you might have corporations whom might own billions and then there is we individuals whom own several millions to billions plus. 

The Iraq dinar hasn't been RV'ing in the last 20 years, now the questions are:

1.) How many individuals out there around the globe already lost hope and sold their dinar in the last 20 years?

2.) How many billionaires / corporations ( for example: Bill Gates, Buffet, Elon , Mark Z, etc ) still believe and invest in the IQD in the last 20 years when they know they won't make any profit for themselves at all every year in the last 20 years?? They will invest in bitcoin or something else instead of IQD , don't you all think?

3.) How many countries around the globe own IQD? My guess would be countries which Iraq has been doing business with. Let's say Iran.

4.) Do IMF and World bank, etc own IQD? My guess would be not at all because when IMF loan money to Iraq, then Iraq has to pay back to IMF in " USD " , not in IQD.