Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Lunchtime Opinions & Rumors @ 12:15 PM MDT - 3/05/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  IQD on Forex is on the private side. [Found by Forex Girl] 1. www.Forexlive.com  2. Click Live Charts. This is free but there is a private side. We can at least get a little example. 3. Click EURUSD in the top left of the chart. 4. Delete EURUSD in the top left box and type in USD/IQD.  Wow! Oh, my goodness...The Iraqi dinar is going through a phase where it's being traded internationally on a private side of Forex.  It is live.  In December it was trading about $2.40 to $2.50.  In January it was trading at about $2.60.  Last month it was about $2.63 or so.  Sunday it was $2.70...IMO this is a trend that is going towards the reinstate phase of the Monetary reform to reach the $3.22 that it was. :drunk::trash:

Pimpy  I'm sure you've heard the great news by now, the IQD is on the "private side" of the Forex...This sounds like some great news don't you think? ...I'm grateful to do all the research for you so you don't have to...There is no "private side" of Forex.  None.  The Forex is open to all participants who have access to the necessary trading platforms and infrastructure...There is no "private side" of the Forex...:twothumbs:

Deepwoodz  [Response to Frank's post above] The listing USD/IQD = 2.81 would mean $1 = 2.81 dinar.  Not the other way around. Even if this is true, definitely an improvement worthy of praise. If you want to see the value of the dinar, simply list it the other direction. i.e….IQD/USD. Which equals .355. 1 dinar =0.35$ [NOTE: To see the dinar at different possible rates use a Dinar calculator.]

:tiphat:NOTE: www.Forexlive.com is NOT a FOREX site. It's a site contrived by someone to present false (Hopeful) information. RON :salute:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Deepwoodz  The listing USD/IQD = 2.81 would mean $1 = 2.81 dinar.  IQD/USD. Which equals .355. 1 dinar =0.35$ 

Hope it is true cause I really don't mind 1 dinar=0.35$. I will definitely cash out.

• Upvote 3

NOTE:  Don't get too overly excited.

Folks...Do keep in mind FOREX may be running tests & they just entered any arbitrary number. 

That doesn't necessarily mean that's the official ER they will come out at.   IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

NOTE:  Don't get too overly excited.

Folks...Do keep in mind FOREX may be running tests & they just entered any arbitrary number. 

That doesn't necessarily mean that's the official ER they will come out at.   IMHO.

While I'm not getting overly excited, I'm more optimistic. Why mess with the IQD on the forex with any other rate than what is exchanging for now?  Or if you are testing, why not change the rate at closer to what is now? Why the huge swing? 

Or why not make the test exchange so big it's unrealistic?  

Why is it where we think it may RV at? 

Things that make you go Hmmmm?

Edited by cranman
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, cranman said:

Is it coincidence that Iraq is positioned to be admitted Iinto the WTO and the exchange rate is being tested on the Forex screens at the same time?

whats the chances??? no such thing as coincidence

• Upvote 3