Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank of Iraq confirms to Shafaq News the provision of five foreign currencies alternative to the dollar for traders

As long as they are paying for imports…they can change their rate in 6 months….what we do know is that years ago they said the supplementary budget was based on a new rate…the supplementary budget had social security welfare and reconstruction in it….we know they can’t fund their projects on current rate…

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, screwball said:

Yes but realistically they can go anytime and still post April 30

Screwball... what is your Feeling about the Timing of this getting Officially getting Done....So you can go

pick up that New Ferrari??....🙏

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

Iraq has completed the requirements to join the World Trade Organisation (WTO)  - one requirement is a international tradable currency 

Don't get over excited yet folks. We don't know the real meaning of " International tradable currency " according to iraq definition. Could be something could be nothing. The most important thing is they won't tell us anything / a sign either one day or a week or a month in advance if they want to RV the iqd one day suddenly ( this is supposed to be a secret ).

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, screwball said:

To be honest I do t care if I am wrong I just want Ferrari! 😂🎉 if I get one we all get one! 

So let me get this straight, if you get one, you’re gonna be like Opra and get all of us one?  :backflip::woot::bow:

😉😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Upvote 1