Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Bill to Force a Gun Registry in California

I have AT&T cell phone service. I have had no problem with my service all day or access to the internet.

MAYBE, just MAYBE, I am on a "short" "list"???!!!

:o             :o             :o

Oh, well, Nice Knowing You All!!!

:angel:        :angel:        :angel:

:tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

• Pow! 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Give Trump a day or two he’ll figure out a way to say AT@t is trying to interfere in the elections….oh yeah and Biden is behind it.!😂😂😂

caddieman, you will like this article. Right up your alley!!

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/02/20/usda-colludes-with-left-wing-group-to-turn-out-voters-under-biden-order-documents-reveal/

• Pow! 4

7 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

just sayen🤷‍♂️

The Daily Signal Bias and Reliability

Overview

Ad Fontes Media rates The Daily Signal in the Strong Right category of bias and as Unreliable, Problematic in terms of reliability. The Daily Signal is a website that focuses on policy and political news, as well as conservative commentary. It is published by The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C.

Overall Score

The following are the overall bias and reliability scores for The Daily Signal according to our Ad Fontes Media ratings methodology.

Reliability: 22.87

Bias: 17.85

https://adfontesmedia.com/daily-signal-bias-and-reliability/

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5

20 minutes ago, caddieman said:

just sayen🤷‍♂️

Overview

Ad Fontes Media rates The Daily Signal in the Strong Right category of bias and as Unreliable, Problematic in terms of reliability. The Daily Signal is a website that focuses on policy and political news, as well as conservative commentary. It is published by The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C.

Overall Score

The following are the overall bias and reliability scores for The Daily Signal according to our Ad Fontes Media ratings methodology.

Just curious - since you obviously have a membership with this site - why not post their take on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. That will give you a picture of their legitimacy. Would also be interested in their take on  https://www.mediamatters.org/ 

Picking on right leaning websites is easy but being honest about main stream media is probably not going to happen.

:cowboy2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

just sayen🤷‍♂️

Overview

Overall Score

Yeah, sorry caddieman, I am sure the Heritage Foundation falsely made up that USDA report and published it to prove your beliefs!!:facepalm2:

• Pow! 5

I just want to know if Caddieman believes the original post that the California legislature does have a Bill that would force yearly registration and a fee to own a firearm in the state. 

And,

Do you think it is a good idea?

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

15 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Just curious - since you obviously have a membership with this site - why not post their take on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. That will give you a picture of their legitimacy. Would also be interested in their take on  https://www.mediamatters.org/ 

Picking on right leaning websites is easy but being honest about main stream media is probably not going to happen.

:cowboy2:

I don’t post any of those sites on here because peoples have been indoctrinated to dismiss every word on those sites as lies. So I try. And come up with other sites that people might…….I say might take a look at.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Like CNN, PMSNBC, ABC,NBC & SeeBS. Those sites? Nothing but 100% truth and accuracy!! NOT!

No site is 100%truthful and accurate. But they are much more truthful than OAN, NewsMax, Epoch Times, Gateway Pundit!
And I know you don’t want to hear this. And refuse to except it. It’s not even close. But that’s your choice. That’s what you believe, and you’re entitled to that opinion.
I mean people here post YouTube like it’s news! That’s what a laugh at the most. People posting social media like it’s 100% truthful. It boggles my mind.

And don’ even get me started on Real Raw News that gets posted on here like it’s real news! That’s just sad.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

16 hours ago, caddieman said:

No site is 100%truthful and accurate. But they are much more truthful than OAN, NewsMax, Epoch Times, Gateway Pundit!
And I know you don’t want to hear this. And refuse to except it. It’s not even close. But that’s your choice. That’s what you believe, and you’re entitled to that opinion.
I mean people here post YouTube like it’s news! That’s what a laugh at the most. People posting social media like it’s 100% truthful. It boggles my mind.

And don’ even get me started on Real Raw News that gets posted on here like it’s real news! That’s just sad.

So what are your go to unbiased links that you value and trust?   CL 

• Thanks 1

He doesn't have any. He just sits back and chirps about how terrible ANY conservative media site is while gobbling up the distortion, outright lies (day in and day out) of the LSM who twist themselves into pretzels trying to cover up the corruption of theRat party, Dementia Joe and the Cackler!!

• Pow! 4

7 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

So what are your go to unbiased links that you value and trust?   CL 

When I hear a story I check a lot of news sources. Left and right, but here are the ones I trust most. Associated Press, Reuters, NPR, BBC, PBS News. 

So let me ask you a Question. Of these news outlets I just mentioned do you think they are more reputable than OAN, Gateway Pundit, NewsMax or Epoch Times?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, caddieman said:

When I hear a story I check a lot of news sources. Left and right, but here are the ones I trust most. Associated Press, Reuters, NPR, BBC, PBS News. 

So let me ask you a Question. Of these news outlets I just mentioned do you think they are more reputable than OAN, Gateway Pundit, NewsMax or Epoch Times?

Seriously - AP is famous for bias, so is Reuters. NPR is just another leftist media. BBC sometimes gets is right but PBS is another one notorious for lying.  All of them pushed the Russia, Russia hoax and refused to publish the Hunter Biden laptop story. They also bent their stories on Biden's classified docs so far left that they never even mentioned that he had no authority to have "ANY" classified material in his possession. None of them have been honest in their Israel-Hamas reporting. The phony hospital bombing story for instance as well as taking the Hamas leadership's word for the number of deaths. There are tons more but you don't really care.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

This is AP's reporting on the murder of Laken Hope Riley

https://apnews.com/article/runner-dead-university-georgia-women-safety-4b277117e82ab00d7e6c79672219a65f?taid=65db3d5a9b1fe40001bc3d16

Wonder why they failed to mention the suspected killer is an illegal immigrant from Venezuela and has a criminal history here in the USA already. They refer to him as an Athens resident. This is blatant misreporting on actual facts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

TG expressed my thoughts better than I would have....

The US MSM is biased and corrupt....my most valued journalism sites are off shore.....they don't always get it right, but they are mostly true to the concept of investigative journalism...

Enjoy your day!    CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The Big Six's big media game - Pathfinder
https://pwestpathfinder.com/2022/05/09/the-big-sixs-big-media-game/

The "Mocking Bird" media...you might read the comments as well!   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1