Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Are Waiting On CBI.

Luigi1

Here's an article od Dinarian interests....

From the throat of the Goat.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Mnt Goat:           We Are Waiting On CBI.

We are still waiting for the CBI’s measures to take hold to control the parallel market rate & then so they can go ahead & raise the program rate one more time, as I am told by my CBI contact is still going to happen…we must just sit tight and let them work through these issues of the parallel rate. The CBI will get it under control. As you know Iraq doesn’t work like Speedy Gonzalas…

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Here's another article related to the above...hot topic in the world.

KTFA:              HOT TOPIC In The World.

Frank26:  "THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE IRAQI DINAR IS THE HOT TOPIC IN THE WORLD!!!"..........F26

Due to the rise in exchange rates...a parliamentary movement to speed up the approval of the “salary scale”

Independent MP Nazem Al-Shibli stressed today, Tuesday, the necessity of accelerating the approval of the new salary scale to address fluctuations in prices due to the continuous rise in the exchange rate of the Dollar against the local currency.

Al-Shibli said in an interview followed by Al-Iqtisad News, “There is a parliamentary move to accelerate the completion & approval of the new salary scale to raise the salaries of those with lower grades, improve their living conditions & confront fluctuations in market prices.”

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

Frank26:  "THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE IRAQI DINAR IS THE HOT TOPIC IN THE WORLD!!!"..........F26

This was a hot topic 14 years ago, when I got involved with this.  It was probably a hot top 20 years ago.    Well Frankie has my attention now!   On the edge of my seat!   :rocking-chair:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above...the shiite hits the fan today...

MarkZ  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim. 

THREAD:

Member:  Good morning Mark,Mods & everyone else. God Bless you all.

Member: Well this is a 3 day weekend….Monday is Presidents day…..fingers crossed.

MZ: We don’t know the timing but, this weekend would sure be a great opportunity.

Member: The rumor is S*** is supposed to hit the fan today.

Member: MilitiaMan had an incredible video late last night.

MZ: Yes & the fundamentals are screaming….from the projects they are doing to the international banking Iraq is setting up-to the rhetoric coming out about removing the US (puppet) strings…& one of those strings has been keeping the currency suppressed…It is all coming together. We just need it to finish.

Member:  Frank said the UN no longer has sanctions against Iraq.

Member:  I listen to Frank 26 and his bank story was wonderful & MM had a few more bank new story’s. Things are looking close.

MZ: They are looking close.

Member: I heard Prosperity package people will get a visit from US Marshalls.

MZ: We were told from the very beginning that PP holders will get a delivery with a marshall riding along with the postal service to make certain they got it….I am not certain if that is still the plan or not.

Member: Feb 20th is for protocal 20 vote.

MZ: That could have something to do with the rumors out there.

MZ: It is fairly quiet in Iraq today But there is a lot of anticipation for this weekend. We will see what happens.

Member: Fridays are Iraq’s holy days…usually quiet for them.

MZ: “Wholesale inflation accelerates more than expected in January”  In case you are curious your overall inflation is up 17.9. Percent & your energy up 32%, electricity up 28% & food is up 20.8% & shelter up 19.4%.

MZ: “BRICS analyst  predicts US Dollar crash similar to Roman Empire’s end.” This is a great example & how it works with fiat. The Roman Empire over extended themselves, spent money they didn’t have & started clipping coins …then they tried paper note with nothing backing them…then they collapsed…We are watching the same thing happen right now. This happens every time with fiat. Like clockwork. Changing back to assets is where it will be for awhile once this happens.

Member: Mike Maloney has a wonderful series on the Secrets of Money…& one of his videos talks exclusively about how the Roman Empire fell….Everyone should watch it.

Member:  I work in the credit card processing industry & while I was doing some training, I found training for the Quantum system.

Member: mark who will give you the 800# to relay to us??

Member: I think the numbers are from banks.

Member:  It’s infuriating that the White Hats are sitting on this! Get off your butts, because you are holding up the world! Per a man who knows?

Member:  MAYBE IF WE ALL START CHANTING "SHOW ME THE MONEY" OVER AND OVER IT WILL ACTIVATE THE RV FUSE!!!

Member:  As always Mark - thank you for your info & absolutely insane amount of patience! I feel this is our weekend!

Member: Thanks to Mark & Mr. C….We appreciate you.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Mnt Goat:           We Are Waiting On CBI.

We are still waiting for the CBI’s measures to take hold to control the parallel market rate & then so they can go ahead & raise the program rate one more time, as I am told by my CBI contact is still going to happen

This is backasswards....RV and the parallel market rate is history.