Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinions - 8:28 AM MDT - 2/15/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ  Comment: I hear they are moving forward wihin 10 days. Mark: I was told that their goal is by the 20th…but I could live with 10 days…by the end of February...My gut is screaming we will see this in the month of February based on the number of requests to keep us quiet and  the banking anticipation …And, a number of sources say we could get it by the 20th now...I think everything is done and we are just waiting on them to release it...My contacts in Iraq are telling me this…as well as bankers and government contacts. …Things are screaming at us that we are close. :drunk::violin::trash: 

How many times have we heard this kind of crap from Mark before...too many..! Where do these people hear these ridiculous claims like I hear they are moving forward within 10 days"..? It's all BS... RON 

Militia Man  Iraq is a border country with Kuwait. Iraq is considerably larger than Kuwait...They have massive amounts of oil...liquid natural gas...gold...some of the biggest mineral deposits in the world that Kuwait does not have. You have to ask, why did they bring this up? - Article quote: "The Kuwaiti dinar ranked on the throne of currencies in the world for the year 2024 while the US dollar came in last place on the list of 10 strongest global currencies ...the dinar of the Gulf State is divided into 1,000 smaller units known as fils." [Post 1 of 2...stay tuned]

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

About six weeks left in the 1st qt. We will soon know if we are in another dead year or not! Get your popcorn ready! 🤠

Yes very true…just remember a reset is coming and a crash….there has to be a reset to return back the asset and gold backed…so even if not in the six weeks we have anywhere between then and April next year! Not long really

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1