Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Lunchtime Opinions - 12:55 PM MDT - 2/08/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26   [Personal Ohio Bank Story] FRANK: I'm here to talk to you about your bank...I asked, "Here at Chase do you folks exchange foreign currency?" He said no, we do not. I found it odd...something was very wrong...Second Question, "If you don't exchange foreign currency why is Jamie Dimon the CEO in Iraq?" ... [He said] No he's not. My next statement almost started WW III..."Sir, you are very ignorant. You're in charge of this bank and you're answering my questions incorrectly"...I said let me try that again, "Does Chase convert foreign currency into American dollars?" No, J.P. Morgan does. [Post 1 of 2]

Frank26  [Personal Ohio Bank Story Continued] ...So Chase is a bank and JP Morgan are the investors of Chase Bank right Yes...They will exchange your currency...He softened up a little bit. He asked, What do you have? ...The Iraqi dinar...How much? I made up a number. I have over 200 million dinars. He said, you're not going to be exchanging your dinars here at Chase. We can't handle that. You have to go to a state bank...Where should I take my dinars to have them look at them, inspect them and then deposit them correctly He said New York [or] Chicago...You come here to my Chase office in Toledo Ohio we'll zoom with Chicago. You're going to come to me?  Yes...We'll make an appointment. The Brinks truck will come, a representative will come. They will verify it. They will have all the equipment they need. [Post 2 of 2] This is different from other Chase Bank stories, where they were interested. Fishy...!

Mnt Goat ...told to me just yesterday by my CBI contact...I was told that of the committee responsible for orchestrating the project to delete the zeros, had a member given a directive to supply a set of quality photos of the newer lower denomination paper currency and the coins. They are then to work with the technical side to deliver these photos and a writeup on the process of how the project to delete the zeros is going to work....I was told that in the coming weeks they were told that a meeting will be scheduled to review timetables for the coordination of all these events...Folks this is amazing news. :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

First off, I don't understand why people would go in and talk to the banks about something that may or may not happen!  Secondly, once it does happen, every bank in the world will be able to handle the exchange, just like they do everyday, with other currencies.  The dinar will not be any different than anything else.  I am very sure that they do not have meeting about the Iraqi Dinar.  As far as they are concerned, it is just another currency.   :facepalm1:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

I feel like we are back in 2010, for a couple of years everyone was so sure it was going to revalue. There has been a lot more happen in the past couple of years. Montana said when the HCL was passed it would. I've read that it had I just wondering if it really has. I remember it was told that when the price of oil goes above 50 a barrel it would. well since biden has been president it has been above and has almost doubled that.  I wonder if anyone really knows the truth.

I'll say it again, GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Ricksterman said:

I feel like we are back in 2010, for a couple of years everyone was so sure it was going to revalue. There has been a lot more happen in the past couple of years. Montana said when the HCL was passed it would. I've read that it had I just wondering if it really has. I remember it was told that when the price of oil goes above 50 a barrel it would. well since biden has been president it has been above and has almost doubled that.  I wonder if anyone really knows the truth.

I'll say it again, GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I understand exactly the way you feel, as I have been through this as long as you have, but they still haven't totally finished the HCL yet.  Every time they think it is done, something comes up, like the Kurds changed their mind, or like now, they don't like the way it is getting distributed.  It is almost there...I can almost see it, but this bunch of morons, can't seem to put aside their greed, to make it happen.  I have a lot of faith in Adam, and I think he really studies, and thinks it through, so don't lose faith in him.  He is here for us!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Breaking News.......I have the lower denominations photo, exclusively from my winking banker!image.jpeg.190125f621f6c72a91cc9312fa1eecac.jpeg

what the He## are we waiting for then? Let's go let's go let's go to the bank and cash out. But wait a minute....what about the rate? This is just the lower denominations photo with no RV rate yet. Hmmm.....Didn't the banker wink at you and whisper in your ear about the rate change? 

• Haha 3