Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

13 Points

ilovesushi

1 hour ago, utah rock said:

What other religions are you familiar with like you are familiar with the Bible? How do you know your truth is THE truth? Why hasn’t the rest of humanity seen the truth like you?

Because when you get saved, you receive the Holy Spirit and begin a relationship with Him.  Those who don't know Him can't comprehend the joy of it.  That is why we are passionate to get people saved - not to argue doctrine with them (although the Bible tells us to defend the faith).  The more you seek Him, the more real He becomes to you.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

11 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Because when you get saved, you receive the Holy Spirit and begin a relationship with Him.  Those who don't know Him can't comprehend the joy of it.  That is why we are passionate to get people saved - not to argue doctrine with them (although the Bible tells us to defend the faith).  The more you seek Him, the more real He becomes to you.

So you only know your point of view, your truth and without knowledge of other ideas, claim yours to be truth? What happens when confronted by someone who has a different truth and is just as ignorant as you are about your truth? Do you believe in freedom, or do we all need to come around to seeing the world the same way you do?

• Downvote 2

17 minutes ago, utah rock said:

So you only know your point of view, your truth and without knowledge of other ideas, claim yours to be truth? What happens when confronted by someone who has a different truth and is just as ignorant as you are about your truth? Do you believe in freedom, or do we all need to come around to seeing the world the same way you do?

Utah, 

How about starting your own thread or topic rather than hijacking this one to get on your soapbox.

you seem passionate about it.  Shedagal told you what he believes, you disagree.   move on

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, utah rock said:

You'd better come to my way of thinking.  Jesus is The Way.  Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Jesus is Lord.  You will do it at some point.  There is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun.

I agree about moving on.  The Bible also said to not feed your pearls to swine.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

To be fair, our deepstate designed system was designed to separate us from God. It worked, and now billions of people are lost but I believe we will learn the truths after we bring said evil to light. We are currently being exposed to some of the evil and it will continue to happen until complete.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

34 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

You'd better come to my way of thinking.  Jesus is The Way.  Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Jesus is Lord.  You will do it at some point.  There is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun.

I agree about moving on.  The Bible also said to not feed your pearls to swine.

To be so proud of your ignorance, good for you. You believe you're superior and lose the idea of love, and I’m the lost one. You don’t believe in freedom and are attempting to change the republic to a religious authoritarian state, lol and hide behind a book you don’t full understand or understand only from you perspective. You should move on.

• Downvote 3

42 minutes ago, cody406 said:

Utah, 

How about starting your own thread or topic rather than hijacking this one to get on your soapbox.

you seem passionate about it.  Shedagal told you what he believes, you disagree.   move on

Hijack a rumor thread about some orange man and astrology, why don’t you do yourself a favor and not read it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

What lie did trump tell us? Just curious. 

“The judge said Smartmatic’s case was strong enough to proceed against the parent company because it has “sufficiently alleged that (Fox) Corp. employees acted with malice by purposely and deliberating publishing knowingly false stories about (Smartmatic) in order to benefit (Fox) Corp.’s financial interest.”

The lie that the election was stolen… prove it, still waiting….

That is one of thousands of lie's.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, utah rock said:

Utah .... I wish to congratulate you on your atheistic view. Are you aware that Atheism is a religion? Join the Club. You are a religious fanatic yourself. Be aware that it takes more faith that there is no god than it takes to believe that there is a god. And if there is a God, you would be wise to find the one true God. One God, one true God, all the others are false gods that the devil wishes we all follow. One true religion, the rest are all imitations that the devil wishes to imitate and distract us with leading those who follow to the great unknown which is Hell. Your faith of no god is as strong and passionate as any god believers faith and is as much a religion as any other. If you actually knew and studied the Bible you would find the one true God. Many say that they have read the Bible but don't understand it. This is why I say that you need to study the word. Pray to God for guidance and find a good Bible Study group to help you on your path. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, Steelwire said:

Utah .... I wish to congratulate you on your atheistic view. Are you aware that Atheism is a religion? Join the Club. You are a religious fanatic yourself. Be aware that it takes more faith that there is no god than it takes to believe that there is a god. And if there is a God, you would be wise to find the one true God. One God, one true God, all the others are false gods that the devil wishes we all follow. One true religion, the rest are all imitations that the devil wishes to imitate and distract us with leading those who follow to the great unknown which is Hell. Your faith of no god is as strong and passionate as any god believers faith and is as much a religion as any other. If you actually knew and studied the Bible you would find the one true God. Many say that they have read the Bible but don't understand it. This is why I say that you need to study the word. Pray to God for guidance and find a good Bible Study group to help you on your path. 

First off, you can label me all you want but you don’t know me or my beliefs! I have met the creator on the field of combat in Afghanistan. I KNOW there is more to this than what is presented. I never said there wasn’t a, what you call, God. Your arrogance and already knowing prevent so much for you. There are other truths, just as true as yours. What other truths have you studied in order to make an educated opinion? The Bible is a book that was given to the west in 1611 by the Catholic Church. Before it was published there was consideration about what was to be put in the Bible. Do you know what was left out? Now you have taken the authority of the church and AGREED to its truth, that does not make it true. There are truths within it but it is the word of man. That’s my opinion and thankfully we live in America where I am free to think how I want. What is troubling is the movement away from the freedom of religious thought in this country. Jesus is your answer, great, more power to you. I wish more of his followers followed his lead of love, it would be a better world.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, utah rock said:

“The judge said Smartmatic’s case was strong enough to proceed against the parent company because it has “sufficiently alleged that (Fox) Corp. employees acted with malice by purposely and deliberating publishing knowingly false stories about (Smartmatic) in order to benefit (Fox) Corp.’s financial interest.”

The lie that the election was stolen… prove it, still waiting….

That is one of thousands of lie's.

The judge was being exposed to everyone, it's part of the great awakening. A lot of people are being exposed in increments right now.

Proof the election was stolen is available all over the internet. One great source of video evidence is in the movie "2000 mules". Trump knew they were going to cheat because Hillarious cheated in 2016, he had 4 years to prepare for the stolen election and they set up thousands of cameras at the ballot drop boxes. There is way more proof all over the place. It sounded crazy to me also before I researched it. This whole event is absolutely nuts but I've done thousands of hours of research on all of this craziness and I can usually provide supporting evidence to the things I say, somethings I figured out by connecting dots so I can't prove those things yet.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, utah rock said:

First off, you can label me all you want but you don’t know me or my beliefs! I have met the creator on the field of combat in Afghanistan. I KNOW there is more to this than what is presented. I never said there wasn’t a, what you call, God. Your arrogance and already knowing prevent so much for you. There are other truths, just as true as yours. What other truths have you studied in order to make an educated opinion? The Bible is a book that was given to the west in 1611 by the Catholic Church. Before it was published there was consideration about what was to be put in the Bible. Do you know what was left out? Now you have taken the authority of the church and AGREED to its truth, that does not make it true. There are truths within it but it is the word of man. That’s my opinion and thankfully we live in America where I am free to think how I want. What is troubling is the movement away from the freedom of religious thought in this country. Jesus is your answer, great, more power to you. I wish more of his followers followed his lead of love, it would be a better world.

Besides the steelwire comment, I agree with this

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

This from Jack Straw on X.

Iraqi Bank Announcement:

The Central Bank of Iraq is currently in process of revealing their electronic mechanism for the new global digital economy.

Going forward, they will be granting license applications for electronic payment companies from around the world.

© Goldilocks

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Another post from Jack:

As I see it, we are waiting for some public announcements to come forth including the following:

1. Public announcement of the USN on the gold and asset standard

2. Public announcement of the new USN notes money supply

3. Public announcement of USN bills paid
a. Iraq has a trust problem with the US
b. they need to see items 1-2 and three above publicly announced So they can go forward

4. Public announcement of the new Iraq international Dinar rate

5. Public announcement of the new Iraq international data rate published in The Gazette

6. Public announcement of Nesara

7. Public announcement of Gesera

8. Public announcement of Biden gone

9. Public announcement of trump's return

10. Private announcement of RV notifications including 800 numbers and starlink
a. Private announcement of tier 3 liquidity and spendable
b. Private announcement for liquidity of all tiers

11. Public announcement of the following
a. Social Security increase and change of system
b. Reclamation monies
c. Debt forgiveness jubilee
d. Other funds as applicable

We should begin to see these flowing out in the soon coming immediate future

There are other events that are important such as the stock market crash, EBS, and the new financial system. I have chosen not to include them in the list above, but those things are coming and we should pay attention to real events that are about to and very soon begin to unfold.

Hold the line and stay steady. Lock your faith into the Word of God. What is about to happen is biblical and we should understand that.

See you on the other side. The other side is the Promised Land. Are you truly ready?

Locked and loaded !!!!!!!

CharlieWardFriends

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1