Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who was the guru???

8th ID

Hopefully someone can help my memory here. I remember a while back there was a guru that may have went by Dr (???). I don’t remember his name. I don’t know why, but he came to mind the other day. Right after Trump lost the election, he said it would not rv till another republican was back in office or was re-elected to the office, even saying it wouldn’t happen till late 2024. He laid several other things out about what needed to happen and it made some mad and they blasted him for it. He got upset for being ridiculed so he took his toys home and quit posting after that. I believe someone had said he posted on or was in the admiral’s group? Not sure about that. Anyway, I was wondering if someone might remember what his name was or if they remember him. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Hopefully someone can help my memory here. I remember a while back there was a guru that may have went by Dr (???). I don’t remember his name. I don’t know why, but he came to mind the other day. Right after Trump lost the election, he said it would not rv till another republican was back in office or was re-elected to the office, even saying it wouldn’t happen till late 2024. He laid several other things out about what needed to happen and it made some mad and they blasted him for it. He got upset for being ridiculed so he took his toys home and quit posting after that. I believe someone had said he posted on or was in the admiral’s group? Not sure about that. Anyway, I was wondering if someone might remember what his name was or if they remember him. 

I believe it was Breitling that called the shot. 

He was referring to Dr Shabibi at the World Bank Forum in Jackson Hole, WY in 2012.

The Shabs said the IQD could support up to $12 USD to the Dinar at the time.

Then everything went to pot after Obama called home US troops too early allowing ISIS to take over Iraq.

That move alone set the RV-RI back another 5 years.

NOTE: Breitling & mods at Bondlady's corner are not true Gurus...They are commentators that brings us the latest financial & news out of Iraq pertaining to the GCR & RV-RI.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

I believe it was Breitling that called the shot. 

He was referring to Dr Shabibi at the World Bank Forum in Jackson Hole, WY in 2012.

The Shabs said the IQD could support system" rel="">support up to $12 USD to the Dinar at the time.

Then everything went to pot after Obama called home US troops too early allowing ISIS to take over Iraq.

That move alone set the RV-RI back another 5 years.

NOTE: Breitling & mods at Bondlady's corner are not true Gurus...They are commentators that brings us the latest financial & news out of Iraq pertaining to the GCR & RV-RI.

Yup… he did mention that back then…

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, 8th ID said:

You talking about Dr Ron Paul…he is in the know?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

As today is the 15th.....and there was some suggestion by those supposedly in the know this would be the day......what's the excuse going to be this time....?

Here's the excuses...Iran hiccupped, ISIS sneezed...Hamas has a cold, Syria has a hangnail & CBI has a hangover.  In coming days...

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

• Haha 4