Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy New Year From Iraq.

Luigi1

Here's two articles of Dinarian interests...

Happy New Year from Iraq.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

DataSteward:          Happy New Year From Iraq.
ARTTICLE:   A few minutes ago it turned midnight in IQD land, Jan 1, 2024 & the website still shows 1310.000 USD.   Hope it changes soon.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's two articles of Dinarian interests...

Happy New Year from Iraq.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

DataSteward:          Happy New Year From Iraq.
ARTTICLE:   A few minutes ago it turned midnight in IQD land, Jan 1, 2024 & the website still shows 1310.000 USD.   Hope it changes soon.

So do I , yes, So do I.

:praying:  pp

• Haha 3

Here's another article related to the above...

No more punishment rate for Iraq.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Militia Man:         No More Punishment Rate For Iraq.

ARTICLE:  Iraq is going to be interconnecting with international countries & they’re going to be doing it by international standards & guess what they’re not going to be doing that with a 1310 program, or I call it, a punishment rate…

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

here's another article related to the above...why the rate hasn't changed...

Frank26:       Why The Rate Hasn't Changed.

ARTICLE:  It’s still at 1310…Right now.   Don’t you understand [the Dinar] is being put into a position to change the rate?   It’s that simple.   It’s not complicated.   It’s that simple at this simple step…That’s what you’re seeing.  That’s what you’re witnessing. 

• Upvote 3

Here's a New Year's message from Nader...let's wait & see...

Nader:         Let's Wait & See.

ARTICLE:  I hope it gets 1 to 1.   I’d be happy with that…Let’s see what’s going on with the budget & the elimination of the Dollar.    Let’s wait for the best & expect the best.

• Pow! 4

Here's another article related to the above...a slight raise in the ER...no spectacular RV-RI news at this time...

From Other Sources:         On The Last Day Of The Year.. The Dollar Rises In Baghdad & Erbil With The Closure Market. 

ARTICLE: The prices of the US Dollar against the Iraqi dinar closed on Sunday with an increase in Baghdad & Erbil.   Dollar prices recorded an increase with the closure of the main Kifah & in Harthiya stock exchanges in Baghdad, recording 152,450 Iraqi Dinars per 100 dollars, while this morning it recorded 152,150 Iraqi Dinars per 100 Dollars.

• Upvote 2

Don't know what will actually happen, if we'll get what we've been waiting for for all these years, or if we will be screwed in the end....but of course there's no change at midnight in Iraq! What...do you think someone over there is watching the clock, and once midnight comes...BOOM, there's a new rate??? They have to wake up first...IN THE MORNING(maybe?). But who the hell knows? All I know is I didn't expect ANYTHING to happen at 1201 Iraqi time. I think we need to wait until sometime Tuesday.

Edited by hspotman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, hspotman said:

Don't know what will actually happen, if we'll get what we've been waiting for for all these years, or if we will be screwed in the end....but of course there's no change at midnight in Iraq! What...do you think someone over there is watching the clock, and once midnight comes...BOOM, there's a new rate??? They have to wake up first...IN THE MORNING(maybe?). But who the hell knows? All I know is I didn't expect ANYTHING to happen at 1201 Iraqi time. I think we need to wait until sometime Tuesday.

Your absolutely right.

Expect nothing until at least Tuesday, 2nd when the entire world wakes up from the holiday.

Remember...Iraq celebrates both Islamic New Year & the New Year as well.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Your absolutely right.

Expect nothing until at least Tuesday, 2nd when the entire world wakes up from the holiday.

Remember...Iraq celebrates both Islamic New Year & the New Year as well.

Double dippers!!!

If this does not happen this week, I will be needing a break from actively watching while waiting. 

one day closer

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

Double dippers!!!

If this does not happen this week, I will be needing a break from actively watching while waiting. 

one day closer

We can all use a break.

There's good news coming out of Iraq that should keep our hopes alive.   IMHO.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

:confused2: Are you kidding me? Don't say something like that frankie. That's not funny at all. I thought you know a lot more than us. Next time , give us a good news only.

That's Frankie for you.

He pumps us up then pulls the rug out from underneath us.

• Haha 2

On 1/1/2024 at 9:28 AM, Luigi1 said:

We can all use a break.

There's good news coming out of Iraq that should keep our hopes alive.   IMHO.

This is true!! I, for one will, from this point on, just check the CBI everyday instead of having to plow through the rah rah. Thank you Luigi for your level headed posts. 
I hope all have a safe and healthy New Year! 

• Upvote 3