Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 9:00 PM MDT - 12/08/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy  Question: "Sudani on several occasions did say the dinar would be worth more than the US dollar...was he spreading more false hope to his worrying people?"  I've heard him say that...not just him but a couple other people as well...but you don't pull a wand out of your butt and presto!  You have to worry about all the repercussion from the change in the exchange rate.  You could crash the economy.  So they have to do it in increments.  They're not going to do it overnight.  I'd love to be wrong.  I would love to do a video, 'Man I was wrong.  Yahoo!'... But no, it's not going to happen.  We will see it go up in increments.

MarkZ  Comment:  Frank26...Says its 1 to 1 somewhere in Iraq.   MarkZ:  …and the 1 to 1 is expected to go higher. We do not know the exact timing but do know they are pushing for total de-dollarization around Jan 1st.  And we know that the IMF slipped up and talked about the dinar revaluation coming and how Iraq is suddenly going to be great “importers of goods”...We know it’s really close for sure.

MarkZ  The last news I got from people on the street over there is they are expecting a 1 to 1 in-country rate at any time. I very much believe Frank and Nader that there is already some using that rate within contractors/contracts…They would not be doing this is we were not close.

Clare  Article: "The World Gold Council announced, on Thursday, that Iraq and 4 Arab countries possess more than one million tons of global gold reserves." Quote: "Iraq maintained its ranking of 30th globally out of the 100 countries listed in the table with the largest gold reserves, as it has not purchased gold since May, bringing its gold possessions to 132.7 tons, which represents 7.7% of the rest of its other reserves."

Walkingstick   [Iraqi bank friend update] IRAQI BANK FRIEND: The meetings we have had with the CBI we are learning the next steps.  Also we talked about in the meeting we are seeing many people in Iraq now coming into the banks and asking questions and we have given the banks permission, they are now allowed to explain all about the monetary reform process and where it's at right now to the citizens as they ask...One of their biggest questions is, 'Is it true we are getting a new currency? Yes.  Are we going to receive more purchasing power with this new currency?  Yes.  Are we going to see a change in our exchange rate?  Yes.  Is this why we are removing the dollar?  Yes.' [Post 1 of 2]

Walkingstick   IRAQI BANK FRIEND continues: They keep asking questions over and over again.  Also the question people are asking a lot about, 'When?  And how much?'  But at the meeting we agreed that the banks are not to be given that information just yet, not even the upper echelon.  The banks are saying, "In the very near future."  These questions are due to the fact that it is no longer a secret...The monetary reform has been successful thus far. [Post 2 of 2]

Frank26   Community comment  "The future of Iraq is on the conference table in Dubai. You better believe it is...It doesn't get any more plainer.  It doesn't get any more obvious.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Montana has promoted 10 cents for some time.....perhaps he's right?

My view....at 1-1.....USD to IQD....what's the draw for the Iraqis to change to a questionable IQD over a established USD...?

The rate will be better than 1 to 1....   IMHO.......CL

Agreed. It has to be to de-dollarize Iraq

• Pow! 2

Walkingstick   IRAQI BANK FRIEND 'When?  And how much?'  But at the meeting we agreed that the banks are not to be given that information just yet, not even the upper echelon.  The banks are saying, "In the very near future." 

It must be very close as in...'In Coming Days'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1