Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Late Afternoon Rumors & Opinions @ 5:40 PM CDT - 11/15/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ  I got a confirmation from a source that is not one of mine. They were told there were 3 paragraphs they were addressing on the HCL between Erbil , the Kurds and Baghdad  …and RV would occur as soon as its finished.  I was always told when HCL was 100% done and official…we would get the new rate…I had heard this from one of my sources... but was glad to hear it confirmed from another. So that feels good …Just 3 paragraphs to work through on the HCL…I thought this was great news. 

Frank26   [Bank Story]  I called JP Morgan Chase corporation office and I was told when the Iraqi dinar is reinstated... FRANK:  What??  Chase told you this?!  Bank Story: He said when the IQD is reinstated I am supposed to go to Houston, Texas Chase Bank and they would be able to exchange my currency and set up a private account there for me. I just wanted to share my JP Morgan Chase story with you. This is amazing isn't it? FRANK: Follow up on this don't leave it there. [Post 1 of 2]

Frank26   [Bank Story] BANK STORY MAN: I called JP Morgan Chase financial office again just to make sure that it wasn't a fluke and reassuring myself...This time I got a different advisor...Guess what?  He told me the same thing...that Iraq was about to reinstate their currency...I wanted to find out in Houston area which JP Morgan Chase Bank would be exchanging the Iraqi dinar...He transferred my call to the JP Morgan Chase bank and a lady by the name of 'Ms Bank Lady' didn't deny anything.  I asked her and she suggested that I call back tomorrow and talk to one of the bank agents about setting up an appointment with them to find out how to do my exchange with the bank... FRANK: This is incredible information. I'm so glad you pursued it to the next level. [Post 2 of 2]:drunk:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26   [Bank Story] BANK STORY MAN: I called JP Morgan Chase financial office again just to make sure that it wasn't a fluke and reassuring myself...This time I got a different advisor...Guess what?  He told me the same thing...that Iraq was about to reinstate their currency...I wanted to find out in Houston area which JP Morgan Chase Bank would be exchanging the Iraqi dinar...He transferred my call to the JP Morgan Chase bank and a lady by the name of 'Ms Bank Lady' didn't deny anything.  I asked her and she suggested that I call back tomorrow and talk to one of the bank agents about setting up an appointment with them to find out how to do my exchange with the bank... FRANK: This is incredible information. I'm so glad you pursued it to the next level. [Post 2 of 2

easy to debunk someone just needs to call JP Chase and ask same questions???

• Pow! 2

I called my chase banker to verify the the story, my banker had a big ole belly laugh, and he asked me if I was back to reading those dinar guru sites again, I told him yes, that one of the bull$hitters had dropped Chase’s name again! He laughed and told me that he would call me if he heard anything about any rate changes about the IQD! I after I got off phone, I felt pretty stupid for even calling the bank! But I have done even stupider things, like buying the IQD in the 1st place! Case closed!🤠

• Haha 7
  • Pow! 2