Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 9:55 PM CDT - 9/29/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Sandy Ingram  More than a few people are saying we are unwise to expect that the IQD will revalue to $1 or $2.  What people outside the IQD investment do not yet understand is this - Even if the IQD only increases in value to $0.20 to 1 Iraqi dinar, in the beginning, many people would experience a profit of $200,000 [$0.20 X 1,000,000] or more.  This is when visitors stop talking down to IQD investors and start asking where can I purchase the currency...

Breitling  They [Iraqis] are selling more oil than they ever have at a higher rate.

Kaperoni  There are many countries around the world with weak currencies, and Iraq's currency will remain weak until they diversify their economy.

Angel1  Sunday, Alaq makes an official announcement... there's going to be massive important shifts in external transfer mechanism and it says this came after an agreement between the CBI and the US Federal Bank. What they're saying is at the end of the year, January 1, the Central Bank of Iraq's auctions will be completely different. They will be run like all the other international central banks of the world.  That's what will happen January 1. That's an announcement. 

Frank26    Security and stability.  Mission accomplished...That's what it boils down to.  That's what we need for the monetary reform to come out...

Militia Man  The de-dollarization of the country is happening before our eyes.  If they're telling you they're restricting all transactions to the local currency the dollar in the country is going away...The parallel market or black illegal market once they fix this is going to be see you later, bye.

Pimpy    What you're hoping for is Iraq to start de-dollerizing so they can start strengthening their currency...Things are looking really really good for Iraq.  Hopefully things will start to change.  I know there's a lot of prosperity that's going to be coming to the Middle East.  I'm sure Iraq is a big part of that...

Goldilocks  Article: "The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) intends to limit all domestic trade transactions to the local currency starting next year." I found another article letting us know that the Iraqi Dinar will go International early next year in domestic trade transactions.  They will use their local currency to make these trades around the world and the price pressures that come with it to increase demand for their currency will create authentic exchange rates.  

Clare  Article: "Reinforcing the Iraqi Dinar: A Shift in Iraq’s Monetary Policy" Quote: "In a decisive move to strengthen the local currency, the Iraqi Council of Ministers has mandated that all local contracts be denominated in Iraqi dinars. This decision is a notable departure from the previous norm of executing contracts in US dollars."

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Added @ Midnight CDT:

Frank26  What do you think the rate will be when it comes out I don't care!  What I care about is for them to announce in 72 hours they're sanction free and their currency is restriction free... international.  If it's international hello Forex...What will it turn into, that's what you need to be paying attention to and at what speed...It ain't going to be no 6 months to a year before it reaches the potential of the Middle Eastern exchange rates of 3 to 1.  No.  Shoot, you're going to sleep, the next morning, boom!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Added @ Midnight CDT:

Frank26  What do you think the rate will be when it comes out I don't care!  What I care about is for them to announce in 72 hours they're sanction free and their currency is restriction free... international.  If it's international hello Forex...What will it turn into, that's what you need to be paying attention to and at what speed...It ain't going to be no 6 months to a year before it reaches the potential of the Middle Eastern exchange rates of 3 to 1.  No.  Shoot, you're going to sleep, the next morning, boom!

Boom huh ? Lol

pp

• Haha 3

Hang in there poker player I know you took a big loss on f****** AMC I took a loss too girl, not like you but I've lost about 30 grand in the last year with the f****** stock market. Anyway things are changing and hopefully  we will be reimbursed what we lost plus much much more.... if you invested in XRP, XLM, XDC.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Yep Gypsy, we all are bathing in AMC losses and I don't see anything on the horizon with AMC to get too excited about. What pisses me off is I have AMC in a Roth. Oh well it would be nice to see crypto start to make a turnaround, it's just sitting there moving sidewise with very little volatility. Maybe the calm before the storm!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Hang in there poker player I know you took a big loss on f****** AMC I took a loss too girl, not like you but I've lost about 30 grand in the last year with the f****** stock market. Anyway things are changing and hopefully  we will be reimbursed what we lost plus much much more.... if you invested in XRP, XLM, XDC.

Thxs for the kind words Gypsy. It just gets tough getting a beat down all the time when its out of your control is all....

Go Dinar  pp

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yep Gypsy, we all are bathing in AMC losses and I don't see anything on the horizon with AMC to get too excited about. What pisses me off is I have AMC in a Roth. Oh well it would be nice to see crypto start to make a turnaround, it's just sitting there moving sidewise with very little volatility. Maybe the calm before the storm!!

We should've known better they're only gonna let you win big once, they're not gonna let it happen again, they control the show. Corrupt bastards. Anyway, its just money, right?!? Lol

Let's just pray that the crypto pulls through for us.

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs for the kind words Gypsy. It just gets tough getting a beat down all the time when its out of your control is all....

Go Dinar  pp

Come on now, stay tough, pull the big girl panties up, you got this.  I feel you, it's a struggle, I just applied for my third job... okay, I do feel you. 57 years old, mama tired.

On 9/30/2023 at 7:16 PM, pokerplayer said:

Go Dinar  pp

Hey girl, maybe something's gonna happen with the IQD, look at the photoshopped thread in Rumor section Maybe just maybe our local change.