Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:55 PM CDT - 6/27/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON  

Paulette   PAULETTE:  I still don't understand why the Budget couldn't be implemented at a Program Rate...Every Budget previously implemented was at a Program Rate even though many have said that it couldn't be done.  The value of the Budget is and has always been delineated in USD as the revenues for the Budget predominantly come from oil sales in USD.  The MOF given authority by the Budget Law then requests the CBI to exchange USD for IQD in order to pay the expenditures. RANDY: You're right, it can open at 1300, but it looks like financial stupidity, and three year international financial suicide if it holds at that rate, all this work for despair?  [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

Frank26   EID will end on July 2nd...IMO between now and the 2nd they are working to change the exchange rate in the budget...The budget will be opened on July 3rd.

Sandy Ingram  Here's why the IMF is concerned over Iraq's new budget.  The budget is based on oil prices staying at $70 or more per barrel...The budget is not only based on the price of oil but on the number of barrels per day - 3.5 million barrels...This is why the IMF said the budget is based on..."too rosy a picture".

Pimpy   The Iraqi budget has been set in stone.  It has now been published into law.  Instructions for how payments are gong to be allocated have already been issued.  As soon as the holidays are over you're going to start seeing a lot of people get the money they need for projects... We should start seeing a hiring wave happen.  As more people get back to work over in Iraq and they start building a much stronger economy which in return strengthens the Iraqi dinar...

MarkZ   Iraq is definitely positioning to go full blown International!!!  Between their developments, projects, paying off the WTO fees…they have done everything at this point that we can think of to go International.  I continue to hear great expectations from sources about tomorrow the 28th through the 3rd of July. Most think it will be this week…. I hope that is accurate.

Militia Man   Everybody should know this by now...the Ministry of Justice announced the publication of the general budget is in the Iraqi fact sheet...they put it in the gazette.  It's definitely taken care of on that end.  What's the next thing?   ...The Iraqi government will come out and will send to the parliament after EID the instructions on the budget.  Why is that important Because the instructions are going to be telling...

Frank26  The budget is in the gazette.  The question is what's next?  ...Is the budget open right now No.  Is the budget implemented right now No...Just because the car is in the garage doesn't mean it's going down the highway at 100 miles an hour.  It has the ability to do that but it's not doing that.  The budget has been put in a position for a new exchange rate.

Mnt Goat   Does Iraq need a tradable currency to be a member of the WTO NO! NO! NO!  However, it seems plausible that they would want a tradable currency in the midst of everything else going on...They are also about to embark on an economic reformation/revolution as investors are now flocking into Iraq to get a piece of the action...Iraq is about to emerge itself into the global markets.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Hello ,,I'm an Aussie ..I'm also not good at this computer stuff ..on sites ,trying to find somewhere to write to get answer/s 

here's my question 

I keep reading about the 3   zero's being wiped of large denom's 

As well as  US dollar de-dollarizing 

It has been 24 yrs since i purchased Dinar ..I don't know ??  My dreams of millions ,,seems to be wiped out by these possibilities 

Could someone just simply explain 

eg   If i have a $25,000 note and the RV comes out ..and we get a list From Adam Montana of the Banks worldwide  dealing with all members is his organization ata better exchange rate 

what will the outback be --what will happen to the example Note 

Cause i can't work out --what i will be getting after i exchange my dinar at 1 of these Bank..Australians will be using 

Thx 

Chris  

56 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26   EID will end on July 2nd...IMO between now and the 2nd they are working to change the exchange rate in the budget...The budget will be opened on July 3rd.:tiphat:

July 3rd may be a day of interest to look out for.

ISX re-opens for business after 6 days of closure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, dinarnow10 said:

eg   If i have a $25,000 note and the RV comes out ..and we get a list From Adam Montana of the Banks worldwide  dealing with all members is his organization ata better exchange rate 

cant answer as not a VIP member

15 minutes ago, dinarnow10 said:

It has been 24 yrs since i purchased Dinar ..I don't know ??  My dreams of millions ,,seems to be wiped out by these possibilities 

lots changed in the world since we got invested.....NWO...GCR.......we dont know what this will look like post CGR and we dont know if and when they will change their rate when the world moves to gold asset backed currency, we know some currencies will adjust up, some down and some will stay same based on gold and assets etc.

we all anticipate that with passing of biggest budget in iraqs history and them talking about passing important legilsation such as HCL and Amnesty in the next few weeks that this will trigger it...

as for where to exchange I suggest when it comes time to wait for email, messages and check our banks for best rates! we will be guided by the CBI and their rate so keep checking their website and news sites for instructions of any change over process,

one way or another the ride is coming to an end

did you know when germany made their exchange they factored in an exchange ration of 10:1??? and had different conversion rates for cash, money in banks and loans etc.

expect the unexpected.

remember this is the marshall plan.....

remember Europe has the European Stabilisation Program and Iraq,

well theres was called the Iraq Stabilisation Program, each had their own fund.......

just saying.....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Paulette   PAULETTE:  I still don't understand why the Budget couldn't be implemented at a Program Rate...Every Budget previously implemented was at a Program Rate even though many have said that it couldn't be done.

well correct and incorrect...this is the biggest budget in Iraqs History!!! people forget that back in 2013 they had two budgets planned, one was general and the other was supplementary. supplementary had social security budget as part of it plus reconstruction!!!!!   then they combined the two!!!!!!!!

They also never fully spent their budget if I remember back from 2013 they we were under spent every year and were carrying a surplus!!!!

every budget was at program rate but that was when they could get USD... and use USD to pay bills and settle accounts now they cant!

• Like 1

did they purchase their planes under a program rate????? did they build their thousands of hospitals and schools under a program rate???? did they build their overhead  hear super skytrain on a program rate? any the mega projects announced back in 2012-2013 get built under a program rate???

35 minutes ago, dinarnow10 said:

Hello ,,I'm an Aussie ..I'm also not good at this computer stuff ..on sites ,trying to find somewhere to write to get answer/s 

here's my question 

Cause i can't work out --what i will be getting after i exchange my dinar at 1 of these Bank..Australians will be using 

Thx 

Chris  

Adam stated in general weekly chats that VIPers would receive a text and then an email giving a list of banks (and other info) which would accept your VIP Certificate.  This would give you a reduction in the bank's exchange fees. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

here's my question 

eg   If i have a $25,000 note and the RV comes out ..and we get a list From Adam Montana of the Banks worldwide there for  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dinarnow10 said:

here's my question 

Thx 

Chris  

I believe there is an actual question and answer section in this blog. I think… good luck 👍 

1 hour ago, dinarnow10 said:

Yep   Know about about the Cerficate etc 

All i'm saying ?asking 

Are the 3 zero's being dumped or not ...i can't get a verified answer 

all the stuff about USD de-dollarizing etc 

Just soooooo confused 

Yes, it is confusing.  We won't know the answer to many questions until the RV.  

My advice - come to this site regularly, read the new articles posted daily, and read the responses.  You'll catch up and get a sense of what is going on.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26   EID will end on July 2nd...IMO between now and the 2nd they are working to change the exchange rate in the budget...The budget will be opened on July 3rd.

Pretty sure Mr. Frank stated earlier that as soon as the budget passed, we would see a rate....?..CL