Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A cold splash of reality

climber7

Hi folks!

Been a LONG time since I've visited here, and nothing has changed lol. 

As I was reading some threads I felt urged to share this lesson from my favorite pastor. JD Farag is a pastor in Hawaii, and for the last several years has been giving prophecy updates every Sunday morning. He show, onscreen, current articles and information, and links it to where we are in the end times--just as the Bible prophesied it would. 

I would strongly encourage you to watch all the way to the end as there's lots of good info towards the end.

There will be NO RESET. That's a lie from satan himself. Scripture trumps what the news, man, and false teachers say. 

Enjoy some irrefutable truths and put your trust WHOLE TRUST in JESUS 

https://subspla.sh/gtrkdt7 

• Upvote 2

Climber7, I also have followed JD and he does provide some good information with the main point being the ABC's of salvation.

Just to clarify, yes there is a Great Reset taking place by the WEF, and you can see their progress every day in implementing the ESG wokeness, the vaccine training, and the implementation of the Climate change "control" agenda. This will happen since it fits within what is foretold in the Bible.  Yes, this is a reset but a reset to be under the control of the Antichrist during the Tribulation period.  To that point it is a lie however the majority of people will be sucked into believing it.   It is amazing, having studied this for years, how close current events tie to what was written over 2000 years ago.

The coming of the lawless one (Antichrist)will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness (2Thes 2:9-12)

Given how close (all Biblical signs show that we are extremely close) we are to the Rapture and associated 7 year tribulation, the RVing of the Dinar should be a minor event with minimal importance.

What is critical is your standing with Jesus, have you A -Admitted your a sinner, acknowledged you need a savior  B - Believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord  and C- Call upon Jesus as your savior.   

All who acknowledge him will be saved and do not have to be concerned with the coming events.  

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, RV-2-Day said:

Climber7, I also have followed JD and he does provide some good information with the main point being the ABC's of salvation.

Just to clarify, yes there is a Great Reset taking place by the WEF, and you can see their progress every day in implementing the ESG wokeness, the vaccine training, and the implementation of the Climate change "control" agenda. This will happen since it fits within what is foretold in the Bible.  Yes, this is a reset but a reset to be under the control of the Antichrist during the Tribulation period.  To that point it is a lie however the majority of people will be sucked into believing it.   It is amazing, having studied this for years, how close current events tie to what was written over 2000 years ago.

The coming of the lawless one (Antichrist)will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness (2Thes 2:9-12)

Given how close (all Biblical signs show that we are extremely close) we are to the Rapture and associated 7 year tribulation, the RVing of the Dinar should be a minor event with minimal importance.

What is critical is your standing with Jesus, have you A -Admitted your a sinner, acknowledged you need a savior  B - Believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord  and C- Call upon Jesus as your savior.   

All who acknowledge him will be saved and do not have to be concerned with the coming events.  

You also forgot.

Acts 22:16

16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.

• Upvote 3

I finally got to listen to the last part of his message ... and I'm afraid he's absolutely wrong telling us it's wrong to vote, because both sides are evil (lesser of 2 evils). He's looking at it from a specific perspective (the conference mentioned), and throwing out the baby with the bath water. There are issues that bring a curse or blessing, like abortion (shedding of innocent blood - it defiles the nation). Only righteous politicians can put a stop to that curse - obviously with God's help. The church (ekklesia of God) is to exert it's influence for righteousness in government. That's why we're told to pray for our leaders, so we might live peaceably in the land. God is government, and as scripture says they are instituted by Him - but we have let evil men distort our government. What do we get when good men fail to act...consequences..!  Dutch Sheets' perspective is very biblical, and is counter to what Pastor Farag says. I agree with much of his message, but his concluding remarks are wrong..! I suggest you check Dutch out @ GiveHim15.com...! Blessings ... RON 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Ron,  I have watched and enjoyed the excellent  information that JD provides.  IMO sometimes he does take some things a little closer to the edge than  may should be,   The voting could be one, however I think you may be missing the point on that and the argument of prayer saving America.  There is no point to voting since the outcome has already been set given the point we are at in the end time prophecy.

Yes, I agree that prayer is powerful, but given the times we are in, and the events taking place, for America to be "saved-so-to-speak" would appear (if you understand the sequence of events clearly outlined) to make the events and timeline prophesied in the Bible to be false.  I have been studying prophecy for over 30 years and  we are at a time like no other, where current events are tying to, or providing a scenario for, the prophesized end events.  In my understanding, for the events to materialize, the U.S cannot be a major force or player and based upon the WEF goals must be brought down.  We are clearly seeing the destruction morally, financially ( impending financial collapse required to centralize monetary control) and (potentially militarily) to the point that it is almost irreversible given the deception.  Note in Mat 24 before Jesus answered their question regarding events he warned of deception multiple times.

Personally I believe that the actions of the U.S leadership and its people has caused Gods blessing to be removed from this country. Just how bad does it have to get before the Rapture happens. 

I have often wondered, given the amount of Christians that seem to be on this Dinar ride, that will the RV (being it is a diversification in a currency backed by oil) allow us to survive and witness by giving/helping  when the dollar collapses.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, RV-2-Day said:

Ron,  I have watched and enjoyed the excellent  information that JD provides.  IMO sometimes he does take some things a little closer to the edge than  may should be,   The voting could be one, however I think you may be missing the point on that and the argument of prayer saving America.  There is no point to voting since the outcome has already been set given the point we are at in the end time prophecy.

Yes, I agree that prayer is powerful, but given the times we are in, and the events taking place, for America to be "saved-so-to-speak" would appear (if you understand the sequence of events clearly outlined) to make the events and timeline prophesied in the Bible to be false.  I have been studying prophecy for over 30 years and  we are at a time like no other, where current events are tying to, or providing a scenario for, the prophesized end events.  In my understanding, for the events to materialize, the U.S cannot be a major force or player and based upon the WEF goals must be brought down.  We are clearly seeing the destruction morally, financially ( impending financial collapse required to centralize monetary control) and (potentially militarily) to the point that it is almost irreversible given the deception.  Note in Mat 24 before Jesus answered their question regarding events he warned of deception multiple times.

Personally I believe that the actions of the U.S leadership and its people has caused Gods blessing to be removed from this country. Just how bad does it have to get before the Rapture happens. 

I have often wondered, given the amount of Christians that seem to be on this Dinar ride, that will the RV (being it is a diversification in a currency backed by oil) allow us to survive and witness by giving/helping  when the dollar collapses.

Thanks RV-2-Day, I understand all that you say, but I don't think the prophetic time clock is quite where JDF implies. Yes, the world is a mess and in crisis, BUT our GOD is merciful & compassionate and desires that none should be lost, but for all to come to a knowledge of the Truth - JESUS..! This JDF focuses on & I totally agree. GOD has promised a final great awakening - a billion soul harvest. Crisis tends to lead people to seek GOD. We the church must be ready to give an answer for the Hope that we have. We are Christ's ekklesia (a governmental term - not just a collection of called-out ones) and have the authority to enforce Christ's victory. We've taken a back seat rather than lead; and I believe He is awakening the reality of Who's we are, and Who we represent, and act on that authority He's given us - to diligently pray, and decree & declare what He has said, to partner with Him to see it come to pass.

Like you, I believe we (who hold IQD) will have the opportunity to play an important role in this end-time awakening. But, we should always press forward with Hope & Expectation of what GOD desires to do, and will do, through a faithful Ekklesia who does not shrink back (indifferent). Like you, I too have studied prophecy for over 40 years, and have learned much, and even changed perspectives as more truth is revealed. I was raised a Christian from birth, but came to a real understanding of what that meant in 1978 (45 years ago). At 80 I'm more convinced than ever that GOD is preparing to thwart the plans of the evil one once again, for His harvest. Then we will see what JDF was speaking of. JMHO..! Blessings - RON 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ronscarpa I think we are on the same page. I agree that JD may be pushing it but from my perspective he has a point when he says current events/technology can't exceed the clear sequencing of the Bible. 

Lets take this article for example.  Assuming these are the required Red Heifers. (I know but lets assume for this example -they just might be)

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2023/march/prophetic-anticipation-builds-as-unblemished-red-heifers-for-temple-ceremony-soon-come-of-age

Dan 8:13-14 gives an understanding of how long it will be during the Tribulation period, from the beginning of the daily sacrifices, till the sanctuary is reconsecrated (Jesus Return to Earth).  It says that there will be 2300 evenings & mornings (Days).

So  the 7 years is (1260+1260 = 2520 Days      2520 Days - 2300 Days = 220 Days 

Per the scripture verse, this means that the Temple will be rebuilt and ready to go with daily sacrifices starting 220 days into the tribulation period.  Therefore the Red heifers and the ashes would be required before the 220 days.  (roughly 2/3 year)
If these are the Red Heifers, they are currently 1 to 1 1/2  years old and need to be 3 years, then there would be between 1-2 years before sacrificing begins.   Therefore, the Rapture/Tribulation may be very close.    Jesus said when you see these things starting to happen it is going to happen as "birth pains" or increasing frequency and increasing intensity.  This is not going to drag out.

I would like to compare understanding with you

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RV-2-Day said:

Ronscarpa I think we are on the same page. I agree that JD may be pushing it but from my perspective he has a point when he says current events/technology can't exceed the clear sequencing of the Bible. 

I would like to compare understanding with you

RV-2-Day ... I believe we are on the same page, and that timing is very close. However, your example of the red heifers can be considered valid, but they are planning on breeding additional red heifers, and it doesn't necessarily need to be the first ones used for God's timing. I also feel that Dr.Tom Horn's 2029 Wormwood Prophecy has great validity. But he also mentions, that God in His mercy can intervene if there is true mass repentance. We must be ready, looking up, because our redemption is near - reaching out to those who are lost and sharing Christ as The Lord leads, and opportunities present themselves. All I know for sure is that I'm ready. Blessings ... RON 

• Upvote 2

"I finally got to listen to the last part of his message ... and I'm afraid he's absolutely wrong telling us it's wrong to vote, because both sides are evil (lesser of 2 evils)."

End quote

Ron....I'm afraid that's likely to be the same ( with some due differences)  all over the world...Which is sad and unfortunate

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2023 at 8:33 PM, ronscarpa said:

I finally got to listen to the last part of his message ... and I'm afraid he's absolutely wrong telling us it's wrong to vote, because both sides are evil (lesser of 2 evils). He's looking at it from a specific perspective (the conference mentioned), and throwing out the baby with the bath water. There are issues that bring a curse or blessing, like abortion (shedding of innocent blood - it defiles the nation). Only righteous politicians can put a stop to that curse - obviously with God's help. The church (ekklesia of God) is to exert it's influence for righteousness in government. That's why we're told to pray for our leaders, so we might live peaceably in the land. God is government, and as scripture says they are instituted by Him - but we have let evil men distort our government. What do we get when good men fail to act...consequences..!  Dutch Sheets' perspective is very biblical, and is counter to what Pastor Farag says. I agree with much of his message, but his concluding remarks are wrong..! I suggest you check Dutch out @ GiveHim15.com...! Blessings ... RON 

I went to the link, then to the website, and listened to the entire 2 sides sermon. I also have a problem trying to just withdraw from everything, because isn't that also considered doing nothing in the face of evil?

I agree with that pastor. Everyone here knows how passionate I used to be, determined to eliminate the traditional political coin by reforming the fundamental Republican base to the original intent.

That's been my avatar since I joined here in 2011.

I wondered about preachers with that message, worried what their obvious personal agenda was. 

Even if they only wanted to hasten the End, who were they to decide now was the time just by getting people to drop out, which would only make the remaining time on the earth far more difficult until the End, but nowhere in the Bible does it say humans could accelerate the already decided but unannounced day by allowing themselves to be tortured, enslaved, and oppressed by evil.

I can't just sit by and meekly allow perverted teachers brainwash my grandson, groom him for molestation, assault him with gender identity classes in kindergarten, or allow demon possessed deviant's determine public policy simply because I said nothing.

As to the Jews that fought back and died, to me, there is no greater honor in death than sacrifice myself for the preservation of good. 

For the pastor to say all they got for their trouble is death is only indication of his limited understanding of God's warriors.

All Christians will have battles, but not all will fight for God on the same battlefronts.

That will only be determined by the Holy Spirit that give witness to your heart when the time comes.

It's not for me to judge anyone else, but I do judge myself, and what I feel is true in mind and soul.

That said, I know I need to refocus on the true priority as a witness and follower of Christ, but I will also be ready to stand and defend against the evil taking over America.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

do a followER of the words and dont listen to others, in the end times you will be deceived  ! BIBLE !  BASIC INSTRUTUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH! POP ALWAYS SAID NO ONE CAN PAVE YOUR WAY TO HEAVEN! BE BLESSED! READ GOD WORDS!, NOT MINE!

• Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 7:59 PM, divemaster5734 said:

That will only be determined by the Holy Spirit that give witness to your heart when the time comes. It's not for me to judge anyone else, but I do judge myself, and what I feel is true in mind and soul. That said, I know I need to refocus on the true priority as a witness and follower of Christ, but I will also be ready to stand and defend against the evil taking over America.

AMEN & AMEN DiveMaster ... it's a POW..! I'm with you Brother .. RON 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks!

It's been a long time since I checked in and was pleasantly surprised to see the conversation here. 🙂

First, I just want to THANK YOU ALL for having such refreshingly respectful discussion!!  As you all know this site can be downright ugly with people tearing each other apart and that's one of the main reasons I quit coming here on this site. 

But I digress.....

Regarding JD I've been listening to him for several years and appreciate his boldness to talk about things so many other pastors are negligent and fearful to talk about.  

As for his comments regarding "letting go of this earth" I now what he's trying to do is get believers to get their minds on heavenly things and stop trying to hang onto things that moth and rust will eat away. And it's comforting that god has given us a detailed 'heads up' of what's coming so we can put our trust in Him and know, that HE KNOWS, and won't leave us hanging out to dry. 

I also know he would never insinuate that we should stop fighting evil nor stop taking  stand against wrong. 

As for me......as I study the Scriptures I'm encouraged that the rapture is drawing SO near, and I keep looking up in expectation of leaving this corrupt world for our REAL HOME---HEAVEN. 

He promised it and His Word is true. We're going home soon, so with these words "encourage one another." 

Blessings to each of you! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1