Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Evening Opinions - 6:55 PM MDT - 3/15/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  They didn't push these guys over the edge to get them off the dollar for no reason...they did it for them to get on the dinar...De-dollarization of the country - Everybody's got to go to the dinar...they're not going to be using the dollar.  They're getting them physically prepared to do that...they're going to an economy that's going to be able to be vibrant.  It's going to have transparency.  It's going to have less corruption.

Nader From The Mid East  Remember I told you the dinar gonna change rate not a lot?  I said to 1260 or 1160 and it changed to 1310...That rate is just to scare people to bring their dollars to the bank and it's gonna be another rate change like that just to scare people before reinstatement.  It's not going to be 1 to 1...not...$1.60 to 1.   There's gonna be $3.28 to 1...Maybe more...it doesn't go more than $4...It's a little too early still.  A lot of processes they'll have to go through.  Be patient...smile...keep working. Keep happy...it's a waiting game.

Sandy Ingram  Iraq's cabinet has approved a draft budget law for 2023 to 2025, which will now be referred to parliament for approval and possible amendments. The operational expenditures stands at 150.27 trillion dinar or about $115.59 billion. Investment expenditures will be about $35.58 billion. The budget calculations are based on an oil price of $70 a barrel with average daily output of 3.5 million barrels...this is the first time Iraq is proposing a multi-year budget...:twothumbs:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Sudani is now saying any issues that were with Erbil and Kurdistan are all removed.  First time in 18 years. FRANK: How many time did I tell you not to worry about it! :twothumbs:

Pimpy  One of the major stepping stones for Iraq is to get an agreement between Kurdistan and the federal Iraqi government and it looks like it's about to be done. This would be the Hydrocarbon Law, the Gas Law is what we're talking about.  It looks like it's going to be signed but until it's signed just keep your fingers crossed. :twothumbs:

Henig  Article: "Al-Sudani Advisor: The draft approval of the budget for the coming years remains indicative and amendable" Quote: "The draft approval of the budget for the coming years by the Council of Ministers remains indicative and amendable according to oil prices and the nature of revenues and expenditures in the coming years..." :twothumbs:

Frank26  You now have the budget. Therefore, beyond logic the new exchange rate is soon to show itself.

Militia Man  MarkZ Question: Many ask me if you want to make a guess of what you think rates might be. Militia Man Answer:  My understanding is the IMF have the ability to go as high as 3 times the Special Drawing Rights. That is what they could do…it doesn’t mean that’s what they will do. They test systems to what the region can handle. The Real Effective Exchange rate (REER)  can be derived from many different things . They are going to come up with a rate that is strong and stable and rebuild the country.

Mnt Goat ...in the news we witnessed yet another currency reform implemented by the CBI when the Central Bank decided in the ATMs to use only the local currency of the dinar.  WOW!  Previously they could use both dollars and dinars. I was also told by my CBI contact a week ago that they will soon be recalibrating the ATMs to dispense the lower denominations…

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

Nader From The Mid East  Remember I told you the dinar gonna change rate not a lot?  I said to 1260 or 1160 and it changed to 1310...That rate is just to scare people to bring their dollars to the bank and it's gonna be another rate change like that just to scare people before reinstatement.  It's not going to be 1 to 1...not...$1.60 to 1.   There's gonna be $3.28 to 1...Maybe more...it doesn't go more than $4...It's a little too early still.  A lot of processes they'llhave to go through.  Be patient...smile...keepworking. Keep happy...it's a waiting game.

what about a 1160, 1260 or 1310 rate scares someone in to turning their dollars in. It would do just the opposite to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

gotta love the naders and boys from the mideast, there gettin in on the youtube game now to make a buck, at least they deserve it cause there country got destroyed by our lieing pres BUSH! LORD HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL AND YES ABOMAN AND THE OTHER CREEPS THAT KEEPS THE CHAIN ROLLIN! EVERY 30 OR SO YEARS THEY HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO REBOOT THE SYSTEM, THE DEEPSTATE IS VERY VERY WIDE, IT WILL TAKE TIME TO RID OF ALL THE EVEIL AS my PRESIDENT TRUMP SAID!  OH YES! GET MAD IF YA WONT BUT YA WILL SEE LIKE I DID ALL MY LIFE ! YEA THEY LOVE US! DEPOPULATION AND VIRUS SCARES AND UKRAINE AND WHAT ELSE, TOO MUCH TO PUT HERE AND IM DAM TIRED AND OLD NOW! FORGIVE ME LORD!  BE BLESSED PEOPLE ! I HOPE FOR HUMANITY SATAN IS DESTROYED ! THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE! OH YES!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

28 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I will be mostly happy with 1:1. But, I don't mind with $1.60 or $3.28 either as long as it is a straight RV , not RD + RV ( it is no no no ).

This has been a big fear since the beginning for me.  But you would think that if that were what they were going to do, the would have done it a long time ago? IDK

1 hour ago, hspotman said:

But you would think that if that were what they were going to do, the would have done it a long time ago? 

You're exactly right because everytime we have read the articles about " deleting 3 zeros " for almost 20 years , they have never implemented it at all.

• Pow! 1

20 hours ago, sgtsanders said:

Nader From The Mid East  Remember I told you the dinar gonna change rate not a lot?  I said to 1260 or 1160 and it changed to 1310...That rate is just to scare people to bring their dollars to the bank and it's gonna be another rate change like that just to scare people before reinstatement.  It's not going to be 1 to 1...not...$1.60 to 1.   There's gonna be $3.28 to 1...Maybe more...it doesn't go more than $4...It's a little too early still.  A lot of processes they'llhave to go through.  Be patient...smile...keepworking. Keep happy...it's a waiting game.

what about a 1160, 1260 or 1310 rate scares someone in to turning their dollars in. It would do just the opposite to me.

NAder wheres your proof of 3.28 to 1.00 guess you been talking to Frank26 & MarkZ. so we add your name to the bunch of liars who are full of Shite. No one knowa the rate or amount. Maybe you talking to the CBI  governor for your info.

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1