Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank of Iraq launches a package of measures to improve the performance of transactions related to the dollar

ronscarpa

5 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

Wrong. If you read the articles being presented and what is stated in the White Papers, you will see that they, the GOI, are following the White Papers as a road map. IMF has also made inputs and suggested corrections to their course. 

Like I said, there will be no RV in 2023 due to Iraq releasing the 20K notes at the end of 2023, among other things I have listed previously.

6 hours ago, Theseus said:

Like I said, there will be no RV in 2023 due to Iraq releasing the 20K notes at the end of 2023, among other things I have listed previously.

Why would Iraq release a 20k nite when they release a new 25,50 and 100 NID coin?

Can America continue to use things like the World Bank and the IMF, to dominate other countries, tell them what to do?...follow our plan, follow our White Paper, release these 25K notes, when we say, etc? Yeah, in the short run, very likely. Can America continue to use things like the World Bank and the IMF, to dominate other countries, in the long term? Unlikely.

I still think I'll make money on this fiasco, but the Iraq War was a $7 Trillion dollar fiasco. America is becoming less interested over time, in running the world. Mostly because the Soviet Union collapsed long ago, also because the idea of being able to control the world is a dumb idea that doesn't work. It's too complicated to control. Technology is spreading quickly around the world, evening out power. No one is really in charge, no one is controlling anything globally. We just think we are. So we pretend the World Bank can control the world etc. 

North America has new energy alternatives, like fracking. N. America is the most economically independent part of the world. Less need to pretend to run the world, like in the past. Yet much of the American elite still buys into the notion America must run and control the world, despite the fact, it's not even possible. I guess when vast bureaucracies and careers are built on that fairy tale, people are motivated to let the fairy tale continue, so the can feel important?

America doesn't really need to engage with the world nearly so much now, according to Peter Zeihan. Less motivation. It's mostly the American financial elite that wants to play games around the world, blowing up countries. Like the war in Iraq. Like how America has been pushing for war in Ukraine for a long time, according to Nigel Farage. What's that about? It was done so the American financial elite can make money, around the world. Time will tell, how this plays out. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 12/29/2022 at 2:19 PM, Theseus said:

KSA has not even applied to be a member of BRICS. KSA is not even a member of BRICS. Although they have expressed interest. Expressing interest does not mean they are member. Once again you go throwing out things off the top of your head. You do no research. The onus is on you to show this forum KSA is a member of BRICS. Once again you have no credibility. 

I think you have zero credibility flog and 2023 will reveal all

On 12/29/2022 at 2:19 PM, Theseus said:

Iran only applied in June 2022. Two years and a half years after the implementation of the White Papers. Iran is not a member.

Well it appears that Iran has formally applied which is good as being a member fool, and with xi pings recent meetings with SA I would say it’s a done deal….you know nothing, parent nothing and no creditable facts…still haven’t answer the question about the 20,000 Dinar nite when the have. 25 Dinar coin? Why would they need a 100,000 Niobe when they have. 100 Dinar coin…

road maps are pointless when the USD and financial markets will collapse but you Einstein seem to think they will peg to a collapsing dollar for five years? the five year plan never took into account the collapse, covid or anything else!  The USD will be no more! As I said and you will find out they will not peg to the USD! When they revalue it will be to a basket of currencies, my timelines might be out we will know soon enough but we will know in the first few months of the new year! 

https://www.financialexpress.com/defence/brics-to-expand-soon-saudi-ar

Edited by screwball

Hmmmm…wonder what this entails 

The two heads of state co-signed in person the comprehensive strategic partnership agreement between the People’s Republic of China and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and agreed to take turns to host biennial meetings between the heads of state of the two countries.

this is all about trading in their own currencies …..

Edited by screwball
  • Thanks 1

Wonder why they cal it BRICS? Who are a members and who have applied, who are also parts in SCO 

Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world, shattered by decades of war. Yet maintaining peace and rebuilding infrastructure and regional trade connectivity are crucial to the development of Central Asia, and Afghanistan’s membership of an expanded BRICS will provide much needed additional security. The United States has frozen all Afghani assets held overseas for reparations for 9-11, joining BRICS will give it access to new funding and redevelopment sources.

Afghanistan is an observer state to the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation which includes China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan as full members, while Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Cambodia, Egypt, Kuwait, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Turkiye, Turkmenistan, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates are all in various status as SCO dialogue partners and observers.

It is also a member of the SAARC South Asian trade bloc which includes Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Afghanistan’s largest trade partner is India, followed by Pakistan, China, Turkiye and the UAE.

even Afghanistan is applying to BRICS….hmmmm,…

• Upvote 1

While the White House was thinking about what else to turn off in the world, ban or spoil, Argentina and Iran applied to join the BRICS,” Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said in late June. 

Whereas Iran’s membership bid was confirmed by the government, its Foreign Ministry spokesperson saying the move would “result in added values for both sides,” Argentina’s formal bid is yet to be confirmed by its authorities.

As an Argentinian government source told Reuters in on June 27, after Russia’s announcement, there was “no formal process” for Argentina to join BRICS at the time. 

The source, however, did confirm that the process began, just not formally. “Argentine authorities have already publicly expressed their willingness to join. It is a process that has only just begun,” the source said. 

On July 7, the government of Argentina announced it had secured China’s formal support for its BRICS membership bid following a meeting between the two countries’ diplomacy chiefs at the G20 Foreign Ministers Meeting in Indonesia. For countries to begin their membership process, (formal) support is needed by all BRICS member states. 

• Upvote 2

Hmmm..wonder why all these oil producing countries want to join BRICS? Is that because the end of the Petro dollar is near? But wait no one is talking about the elephant in the room? IRaq? Hmmmm….wait they will peg to the USD for five years and ride out the collapse of the USD and Petrodollar! Make sense? Oh wait but we have a a five year plan let’s stick by this!

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, screwball said:

Which two countries have applied to join BRICS Grouping?

A. Tajikistan and Columbia
B. Iran and Argentina
C. Iraq and Saudi Arabia
D. Kenya and Chile

Are we having a pop quiz with a multiple choice question? OMG , I had a party last night and forgot to study. I hope I amn't going to fail this class again. I hate to retake the same course again for the second time.

• yota691 changed the title to The Central Bank of Iraq launches a package of measures to improve the performance of transactions related to the dollar