Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump likely committed felony obstruction, federal judge rules

Is it really necessary to have one person whose soul purpose is to come on this website to pass out reds.  You know who I'm talking about.  If he is so egregious to silence then silence everything imo.  Or, let him really irritate us by voicing his opinion.   I'm not a big fan of censorship but that's how I feel.  What we have now is half baked imo.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Is it really necessary to have one person whose soul purpose is to come on this website to pass out reds.  You know who I'm talking about.  If he is so egregious to silence then silence everything imo.  Or, let him really irritate us by voicing his opinion.   I'm not a big fan of censorship but that's how I feel.  What we have now is half baked imo.  

Those handing out the negative responses never did....or have.... added any value to the site.....they just revel in agitating...

So.....why is this allowed....?

Perhaps Montana can tell us how this is a benefit to his site?   CL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Those handing out the negative responses never did....or have.... added any value to the site.....they just revel in agitating...

So.....why is this allowed....?

Perhaps Montana can tell us how this is a benefit to his site?   CL

Please CL. Talking about handling out negs. I got 10 negs for just posting an article about a judge’s ruling. There are other people here that have different options. And when they post them that’s not agitating. You don’t think that’s value, fine you don’t have to respond or even read them. And before you jump down my throat about stirring the pot and being combative, I have never responded to anyone here in that way unless I get attacked first. I’m got going to sit back and get pummeled.  I have ask several times through the years for anyone to give an example of where I attack someone first. Not one has EVER been given. I’m not going to sit around and get attacked and not respond. If you would have been called the vile names I and others on here you would have gone bonkers! And when I have brought this up I get told I’m a snowflake. I’m being to sensitive. I have been told to grow up. But people come on here and cry about someone who gets brought up constantly and the only way he can defend himself if to give out a negative vote because he can’t respond. And you cry and cry because it that? ………..SMH!

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

27 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Please CL. Talking about handling out negs. I got 10 negs for just posting an article about a judge’s ruling. There are other people here that have different options. And when they post them that’s not agitating. You don’t think that’s value, fine you don’t have to respond or even read them. And before you jump down my throat about stirring the pot and being combative, I have never responded to anyone here in that way unless I get attacked first. I’m got going to sit back and get pummeled.  I have ask several times through the years for anyone to give an example of where I attack someone first. Not one has EVER been given. I’m not going to sit around and get attacked and not respond. If you would have been called the vile names I and others on here you would have gone bonkers! And when I have brought this up I get told I’m a snowflake. I’m being to sensitive. I have been told to grow up. But people come on here and cry about someone who gets brought up constantly and the only way he can defend himself if to give out a negative vote because he can’t respond. And you cry and cry because it that? ………..SMH!

OK, here is a ruby from me for a dumb response. Don't normally give anything to your posts because your right, its an opinion.

Nuff said, pp

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

OK, here is a ruby from me for a dumb response. Don't normally give anything to your posts because your right, its an opinion.

Nuff said, pp

Thanks for making my exact point PP. You have just a fantastic Day!

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, caddieman said:

You know.....I never mentioned you above....Pitcher didn't either....

As to the individual who was banned from posting....why would they be allowed to have any input any longer here....totally ridiculous in my world....

And frankly...I don't  "cry and cry" about any of this....

I simply post verifiable thoughts on how this very weak administration is destroying this country.....

Tell me where I have that wrong.....

I have many liberal friends...I Sail with them....break bread.....garden....travel.....I even campaigned for many hundreds of hours for a democrat candidate....

The circles I travel in are mature adults.....we talk all the time.....don't always agree.....learn from one another.....and are respectful of one another...

These liberals to a person are not happy with the direction the US is headed......they are not blindly partisan...in fact the candidate I promoted, a former Congresswoman  for 8 years has been very vocal about all of this.....

So if you want

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You know.....I never mentioned you above....Pitcher didn't either....

As to the individual who was banned from posting....why would they be allowed to have any input any longer here....totally ridiculous in my world....

And frankly...I don't  "cry and cry" about any of this....

I simply post verifiable thoughts on how this very weak administration is destroying this country.....

Tell me where I have that wrong.....

I have many liberal friends...I Sail with them....break bread.....garden....travel.....I even campaigned for many hundreds of hours for a democrat candidate....

The circles I travel in are mature adults.....we talk all the time.....don't always agree.....learn from one another.....and are respectful of one another...

These liberals to a person are not happy with the direction the US is headed......they are not blindly partisan...in fact the candidate I promoted, a former Congresswoman  for 8 years has been very vocal about all of this.....

So if you want

(Lost the feed)

to have an adult conversation.....pro and con

.....about the well being of the country....let me know.

Your partner in crime who was abusive enough to be banned from posting should not be allowed to have any presence on this site.....if it were mine he would have been gone long ago....JMO

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 1

My dearly departed pastor use to teach us to not be offended or take offense by what others say or do. Consider the source; has something happened in their past that makes them the way they are?  Are they hurting deep inside and lashing out.  Does our lashing out in return, make us any better?  Perhaps we should pray for them instead?

Think about it.  Someone gives you a confused face or a neg and you get all torn up inside because someone has the nerve to disagree with you. How damn silly is that? 

Someone offends you, you're hurt, but now guess what?  YOU have to forgive them for hurting you.  Remember, If you do not forgive others, your Father in heaven will not forgive you.  Seems to me, it is alot easier not to take offense in the first place.:twocents:

Keep in mind, I'm not my pastor, but I thought he made pretty good sense, even though I may not show it.  :lol:

I love you guys! Well most of you, the others, I'm still working on it! 

Now Let's Get Back on Topic!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Mark
Pretty sure I have been on topic right along....

I may be a little more corporate minded than you are. 

To most anything....whether it is business or social, there is a culture that evolves.

In business if anyone is disruptive of that culture they are given the opportunity to change, and if not they are asked, or forced to leave.  They aren't allowed to linger to continue their devisiveness....same concept works in social circles as well...there really is a simple fix to this.

Let the situation continue to fester....it has been doing so for some time now.....it's like anything.....you keep the critters out of the garden so they don't ruin the harvest!

IMO there is nothing positive that can come of it...and why DV allows it to continue makes me question the cognitive thought processes here.....as I said...JMO.    CL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1