Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARNING: Lethal Sodium Azide Contained in DIY C0v!d Test Kits

bigwave

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

WARNING: Lethal Sodium Azide Contained in DIY C0v!d Test Kits

image.png.01038cce641005c92dde7cd8c89f3bb7.png

December 21, 2021  PubChem_Sodium Azide

image.png.e8497243093386f06fcbc9a5f2b52b20.png

image.png.4393e0bdf253c52eae7c19c466b47da5.png

image.png.931a7cb8887ce2cc0600f50deb942433.png

https://jdfor2024.com/2021/12/warning-lethal-sodium-azide-contained-in-diy-c0vd-test-kits/

Thanks BW, been hesitant to take the covid test and now this. Oh boy, if I get the sniffles at work they will ask me to get one and Im not. Guess that means I will be out of a job again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jg1 said:

hesitant to take the covid test

43 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

benign test kit. 

Check this out:

Covid test kits: 50 times the allowed amount of highly carcinogenic ethylene oxide

In a risk analysis of Covid-19 rapid tests and PCR tests, Prof. Dr. Werner Bergholz came to the conclusion that all of the antigen test kits he examined contain several hazardous substances. Therefore, the "implementation is inevitably associated with risks for the health of the users and for their surroundings and the environment."

Published: December 6, 2021, 7:20 am

pcr-test-800x359.jpg

The greatest danger comes from the swab, which also applies to the PCR test, according to Bergholz. One of the problematic ingredients is ethylene oxide, which is extremely carcinogenic. The mass testing of students and asymptomatic people also is completely pointless, he said.

All swab sticks analyzed contain carcinogenic ethylene oxide. Unqualified contractors carry out the tests and this violates safety regulations for handling hazardous chemicals. Moreover, mass testing, especially of schoolchildren, is completely pointless since tests only make sense if there are symptoms.

Apart from the “predictable flood of false positive results” and the “relatively poor sensitivity” of between 20 and 50 percent which is being “overlooked’, there is a far greater problem with the tests, which has received too little attention, said the professor. All of the tests he analyzed contained hazardous substances such as the highly carcinogenic ethylene oxide (EO).

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/12/06/covid-test-kits-50-times-the-allowed-amount-of-highly-carcinogenic-ethylene-oxide/

CANCER-CAUSING ETHYLENE OXIDE IS ON ALL RAPID ANTIGEN LATERAL FLOW TEST KITS.

Cancer-Causing Ethylene Oxide Is On All Rapid Antigen Lateral Flow Test Kits.

After watching this video on telegram i decided to do a little digging around and research the health impacts of ETHYLENE OXIDE which is widely used today to ‘supposedly “STERILIZE” masks, respirators and the very swabs that the government will have their health departments shove back deep up your childrens noses compromising their blood/brain barrier multiple times a week in school, if necessary. Enter – ‘The Ethylene Oxide’ doused Covid Swab !

https://dannyboylimerick.wordpress.com/2021/07/19/cancer-causing-ethylene-oxide-is-on-all-rapid-antigen-lateral-flow-test-kits/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

52 minutes ago, TinBadge said:

People stop lining up for all these test Covid would go away. 

All colds and flu count as a covid positive too. Then there is the over working the test sample or under working it depending on if they want to spike the covid positive numbers or not. 

Basically I think all the world leaders were paid off and the ultimate call is to control the world population by killing off a majority of the people, some right away some later then there's the infertility and fetus deaths.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

5 hours ago, jg1 said:

All colds and flu count as a covid positive too. Then there is the over working the test sample or under working it depending on if they want to spike the covid positive numbers or not. 

Basically I think all the world leaders were paid off and the ultimate call is to control the world population by killing off a majority of the people, some right away some later then there's the infertility and fetus deaths.

Sure they were!! Remember that first stimulus. Trillions of dollars and we got $1200. How many trillions was that stimmy bill divided by 350 million people in America. Yeah certain people got paid, not us. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, jg1 said:

"Basically I think all the world leaders were paid off and the ultimate call is to control the world population by killing off a majority of the people, some right away some later then there's the infertility and fetus deaths."

My thoughts exactly, jg1.  I could not have said it better.  Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2