Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Evening Opinions @ 7:12 PM CDT - 8/12/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26  Article: "Parliamentary Planning:  The objections and observations of some ministries disrupted the implementing of the 2021 budget articles".   Let me ask you something.  Have you ever heard them use the word 'now' especially with the announcement completion of the budget that is about 8 months late?  Now Now means "now..!"  I want to tell you things but I can't.  It doesn't get any simpler than now means now.

** Mnt Goat  ...the CBI plans to monitor for inflation for the next couple days or even weeks before they go live on FOREX. We don’t know how long. Nothing is firm. Once they completed the replacement of the lower denominations there is no turning back. They must go to FOREX and the OFAC sanctions from the US Treasury must be lifted. To this date the banks are still telling me they can not touch my dinar until these sanctions are lifted. So this too will be a signal to us that the CBI is moving ahead... 

** Walkingstick   In Iraq...a dinar is a dinar.  Their goal is to be on par with the American dollar.  They may un-peg but they want to be on par with it.  When the dinar climbs in value either domestically or internationally it's the same value.  A dinar is a dinar.  But when the exchange rate increases it increases across the board.  A dinar is a dinar.  The key is that it gives the Iraqi citizens more purchasing power and that is one of the main priorities of the monetary reform...there's only one rate

** Frank26   Article:  "The Parliament Committee to monitor the implementation of the government It's already been calculated and laws already passed.  The 2022 budget is almost done and the 2021 budget has already been activated.  The thing is though it was amended for you Iraqi citizens...the 2021 budget is ready now.  IMO both the 2021 budget and 2022 budget have the same exchange rate...the 2021 budget is ready.  The 2022 budget is being prepared...they're all on a completely different dimension than you've ever seen Iraqi citizens.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

** Walkingstick   In Iraq...a dinar is a dinar.  Their goal is to be on par with the American dollar.  They may un-peg but they want to be on par with it.  When the dinar climbs in value either domestically or internationally it's the same value.  A dinar is a dinar.  But when the exchange rate increases it increases across the board.  A dinar is a dinar.  The key is that it gives the Iraqi citizens more purchasing power and that is one of the main priorities of the monetary reform...there's only one rate

I think he is trying to say "a dinar is a dinar".

Some of these guys wear words out.

The gurus have been saying the same thing over and over for years.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

Me to  ....  I can’t either ....  probably get banned for what I can tell you 

3 hours ago, Monkndad said:

** Walkingstick   In Iraq...a dinar is a dinar.  

I think he is trying to say "a dinar is a dinar".... Some of these guys wear words out.

The gurus have been saying the same thing over and over for years.

...LOL...!  :cheesehead: