Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LIVE Trump Rally in Wellington, Ohio

For now he is the worst, but Ole Joke and "Heels Up" are fast giving him a run for his money. When they are done trying to or actully destroying this great nation, they need to be the best at something!!! So they will either be #1 or #2 and Joke has the distinction ofhaving served in the 2 WORST admns in American History!! Good Job Joke!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

14 hours ago, yota691 said:

LIVE Trump Rally in Wellington, Ohio
274,101 views Streamed live 5 hours ago

Hoped everyone watched and heed his words.  He stated facts and truth and nothing else.  Getting our Country back from this corrupt administration is going to take unity, prayers for peace and freedom and sacrifices.  I'm in!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

57 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Pretzel Logic Shabs, only you could come up with that. Has Joke had a total of supporters at ALL his rallies combined, as Trump had last night? Hmmm???

Trump rallies and his mouth landed Biden 8 million more votes...why on ball earth would biden spend one dime on a rally?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 9

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Instant rural county fair crowd for a seasoned carnival barker...smart move on his part...probably demolition derby night, too.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

Your opinion of the average American on Display again. And you wonder why I say you follow demons :facepalm1:

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump rallies and his mouth landed Biden 8 million more votes...why on ball earth would biden spend one dime on a rally?

GO RV, then BV 

We can tell you why he wouldn't. 

Because he is as good at forming complete sentences as he is at attracting a crowd. 

• Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Instant rural county fair crowd for a seasoned carnival barker...smart move on his part...probably demolition derby night, too.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

Sarasota Fl, in a few days, no demolition derbies there, now it is close to the Ringlin Brothers Museum, Lets check this crowd out, temps been about 95 and humid as hell, local news reported, folk are already arriving, Enjoy Shabs!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Nice Christian values you claim to have! My mama preached me better than that! Thank 

Which is why you're so lost I suspect. 

Calling a woman who has turned her life over to Satan by admittedly using sex for perceived power is NOT a sin. It's HONESTY. 

• Haha 1

Trump ends Ohio rally: "This country doesn't belong to them. It belongs to you, the American people"
232,363 viewsJun 26, 2021

mal
18 hours ago
They call Trump supporters a cult.... if loving America and freedom is a cult, I'm ok with that!

Linda Daucsavage
10 hours ago
God Bless President Trump 🇱🇷❤ God Bless  THE USA 🇺🇸🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

American Patriot
8 hours ago (edited)
The real US President, this is how a leader speaks. Trump won HUGE. America first.

Deanna
8 hours ago
It is great to see President Trump again...🇺🇲TRUMP🇺🇲 His energy is inspiring!!! ❤

• Upvote 3